sole survivor
Kontakt:

Molly Byman

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Miejsce podchodzenia: Boston
Miejsce zamieszkania: Durham, North Carolina
Zawód: Law Student

Hobby: Running, skiing, biking, hiking, reading, board games, traveling, and balling out for delicious meals.

Co cię irytuje: Being unwantedly touched, heavy breathing, slow walkers and slow talkers, people who are unprepared at airport security, rule-breakers, and the assumption that men and women can't be platonic friends.

Trzy słowa, które Cię opisują: Competitive, resilient, and vibrant.

Z jakiego osiągnięcia jesteś najbardziej dumna?
Teaching middle school for five years. Thanks to the two schools where I taught, my two incredible department heads, and my 400+ impressive students, I'll forever be that person who says that teaching was the hardest but most rewarding job she's ever had.

Kto bądź co najbardziej Cię inspiruje w życiu?
My family. I am the oldest of four and the oldest of my 13 first cousins, and we all genuinely enjoy each other's company. My family inspires me to take on new challenges, but also to remain grounded, remember my roots, and to be someone they can be proud of. I have the confidence to do things like go on Survivor because of the stability and love both my parents have provided and continue to provide.

Czego nie moglibyśmy wiedzieć o tobie po zobaczeniu twojego zdjęcia?
My all-time favorite TV protagonist is Lindsay Weir from Freaks and Geeks. Also, I can read tarot cards.

Którego gracza Survivor najbardziej przypominasz?
Parvati (who is the most obvious selection that everyone strives to be) because she was charming as she was being manipulative. She allowed herself to be grouped into a "dumb girl alliance" but controlled the social situation throughout. I also relate to Wendell. Like Wendell, I am able to remain emotionally neutral and find humor in stressful or irritating situations.

Główny powód twojego bycia w Survivor to?
I have wanted to compete on Survivor since I first watched Elisabeth Filarski jump off that cliff in the Australian Outback. Now that it's happening (!!!), I keep reminding myself that the show is for money and not just an adventure. I want a behind-the-scenes look at the show I love, and I want to test my mind, body, and social prowess. The opportunity to graduate law school with zero debt is a bonus.

Dlaczego wygrasz Survivor?
I am smart, strong, and not annoying. Discomfort and being dirty don't bother me. I can fit in anywhere and form relationships with anyone. Being an oldest child and being a teacher taught me how to manage chaos, how to be adaptable and considerate to others' needs, and how to use subtle powers of persuasion to get people to do what I want.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 39 - Uczestnicy”