sole survivor
Kontakt:

Jason Linden

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Miejsce podchodzenia: New York City
Miejsce zamieszkania: New York City
Zawód:Personal Injury Lawyer

Hobby: Sports, music, and learning new things.

Co cię irytuje: : Bullies, slow walkers, and when someone coughs or sneezes without covering their mouth.

Trzy słowa, które Cię opisują: Charismatic, determined, and direct.

Z jakiego osiągnięcia jesteś najbardziej dumny?
Starting my own firm. I am really proud of myself and it makes me happy. I'm also proud of the life my wife and I are building together. We are both blossoming in our respective businesses at the same time. We are just very in sync right now.

Kto bądź co najbardziej Cię inspiruje w życiu?
My dad, Alex. He is the happiest and most liked person I've ever met. He can make lemonade out of any lemon thrown his way. Also, he is relatively successful, but does not care about materialistic things. He just loves his family and playing sports, and that's what makes him happy. If I can find happiness as easy as he can, I'd be proud.

Czego nie moglibyśmy wiedzieć o tobie po zobaczeniu twojego zdjęcia?
I'm a huge Phish fan. I met my wife at a Phish concert.

Którego gracza Survivor najbardziej przypominasz?
A mix of Stephen Fishbach/Adam Klein/Cochran 2.0/Rob Cesternino and weirdly a little Tony Vlachos. Buckle up baby, it's going to be a wild ride.

Główny powód twojego bycia w Survivor to?
The love of the game. I love Survivor and I want to play this game. I need to play. This is like Darwinism in its truest form.

Dlaczego wygrasz Survivor?
Survivor is a relationship-based game. First, I will develop the relationships needed to win the game. I have a deep and fundamental understanding of human communication and connection. I have an uncanny ability to make strangers feel at ease. I disarm them with humor and self-deprecation. But I reinforce the connections with true and sincere interest and care. I will build relationships that will not only take me further into the game, but will win me the votes at final Tribal Council. Second, I will take control of my game and lead my allies to make favorable decisions to my game. I am a natural leader. Third, I will outwork my competition; I am an animal. I am resilient and hardworking. When I start something, I NEED to finish it.

Kobra
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Kontakt:

Jason Linden

Post autor: Kobra »

A mix of Stephen Fishbach/Adam Klein/Cochran 2.0/Rob Cesternino and weirdly a little Tony Vlachos. Buckle up baby, it's going to be a wild ride.
Jak spojrzeć na niego pod pewnym kątem to wygląda jak Tony z włosami.

Awatar użytkownika
Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Jason Linden

Post autor: Jack »

Kobra pisze:
19 paź 2019, 13:35
Jak spojrzeć na niego pod pewnym kątem to wygląda jak Tony z włosami.
Wygrałeś tym komentarzem :D Ale masz rację. Rzeczywiście przypomina Tony'ego z włosami.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 39 - Uczestnicy”