sole survivor
Kontakt:

Noura Salman

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Miejsce podchodzenia: London / Bethesda, Maryland
Miejsce zamieszkania: North Potomac, Maryland
Zawód: Entrepreneur

Hobby: Working out, creating healthy foods and beverages in the kitchen, traveling, and social media posting on self-help, food, and fitness.

Co cię irytuje: People lacking personal hygiene and table manners. I also cannot stand or be friends with people who are selfish, self-absorbed, or stingy.

Trzy słowa, które Cię opisują: Ambitious, passionate, and energetic.

Z jakiego osiągnięcia jesteś najbardziej dumna?
Experiencing the world, living in many places, trying many jobs, careers, and businesses. Exploring many different people and relationships; going out on my own and making my own living and path best suited for me!

Kto bądź co najbardziej Cię inspiruje w życiu?
My mom. She is the most generous, loving, thoughtful, hardworking, and humble person I know. She has always encouraged us to "be ourselves" and do what makes us happy. She struggled financially for 20 years and emotionally in her marriage to my dad, but still gave us the world—happily and gracefully.

Czego nie moglibyśmy wiedzieć o tobie po zobaczeniu twojego zdjęcia?
I love frogs. I don't drink and have never done a drug or smoked a cigarette in my life.

Którego gracza Survivor najbardziej przypominasz?
Malcolm. Physically strong and great at puzzles and problem solving and genuinely liked by most people. And easy on the eyes. But underestimated with a low threat-factor like Fabio and Jud.

Główny powód twojego bycia w Survivor to?
Finally use all of my talents, skills, and abilities and push myself to the highest physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual limits I've ever reached.

Dlaczego wygrasz Survivor?
I'm multidimensional and not just one thing or person. I'm the nerd, jock, and model with brains, brawn, and beauty. Most importantly, I have the social skills needed to both win and influence people, and relentless drive to go after what I want.

Kobra
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Kontakt:

Noura Salman

Post autor: Kobra »

Błąd w opisie:
I'm multidimensional and not just one thing or person.
Poprawione:
I'm multidelusional and not just one thing or person.

Trochę taka Debbie.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 39 - Uczestnicy”