sole survivor
Kontakt:

Elaine Stott

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Miejsce podchodzenia: Woodbine, Kentucky
Miejsce zamieszkania: Rockholds, Kentucky
Zawód: Factory Worker

Hobby: Four-wheeling, fishing, and taking my boat to the lake.

Co cię irytuje: Guys who think women aren't their equals, girls who think they need to use their body to get ahead, and people who think their s*** don't stink!

Trzy słowa, które Cię opisują:Independent, stubborn, and kind.

Z jakiego osiągnięcia jesteś najbardziej dumna?
Stepping up and taking care of my loved ones when they needed me. I took care of my grandpa who helped raise me when he got sick until he passed. My godmother lost her daughter and her husband, then had a stroke all within eight months. I was all she had to get through everything. My mom recently was in a coma and on life support. For months, she fought to get stronger and relearn everything. I was by her side the whole time. The plan was for her to come live with me afterwards so I could take care of her. Unfortunately, she passed away from complications before that could happen. To some, stuff like that may not be an accomplishment, but to me that's the only stuff that matters. I'm proud to be that kind of person.

Kto bądź co najbardziej Cię inspiruje w życiu?
My godmother. She took me in when I was young, and treated me like her own ever since. She is the strongest woman I know. She is kind, caring and very loving, even though she has suffered a great deal over the past few years. She's awesome.

Czego nie moglibyśmy wiedzieć o tobie po zobaczeniu twojego zdjęcia?
People think I am a real hard ass but I am actually a big softy.

Którego gracza Survivor najbardziej przypominasz?
I think I am most like Rupert, rough and raw on the outside, and a big marshmallow on the inside. He seemed to be a very kind person just like me.

Dlaczego wygrasz Survivor?
I think people will underestimate me. I think with my people skills and my ability to relate to different types of people, I will be able to befriend them or gain their trust. I would be overlooked because I wouldn't be a threat, but an ally.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 39 - Uczestnicy”