Erika Casupanan

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown: Niagara Falls, Ontario

Current Residence: Toronto, Ontario

Hobbies: Traveling, boxing and fitness, following pop culture

3 Words to Describe You: Fun, fearless, empathetic

Pet Peeve: Ignorance and men in ill-fitting jeans

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?
It's hard to pick one because I love my whole life.
My goal was to pay off my student loans by 30, and I did it at 27. Doing so allowed me to travel to so many places on my bucket list, get into combat sports and create financial stability for myself. One of my biggest accomplishments is actually leaving my job before coming to Fiji forthe game. I'm proud of the career I built for nearly a decade. I'm even more proud that I was brave and walked away when I wasn't passionate about it anymore.

What is something we would never know from looking at you?
People are always surprised by how smart and articulate I am. I'm quite smart and figure things out quickly. I'm also quick- witted and those who get it are pleasantly surprised. Those who don't, have no clue what they're missing. People also don't believe I'm 5-feet tall because my vibes make me seem 5'3".

Who is your hero and why?
My grandma. She lived with my family growing up and I have a tattoo inspired by her. She [was] strong willed, so chic, sweet, yet opinionated and caring. Shehad my back 100% of the time. During her final days in the hospital she was still so high-maintenance and always made the nurses put on her pearls and diamonds.

Which past Survivor will you play the game most like?
Brenda on the outside, Todd underneath. Brenda is physically strong, socially aware and not afraid to show her teeth. Todd is my all-time favorite player. I can channel his ability to influence others and always be strategically in control of the game and prepare to pitch myself in an amazing jury performance.

Why do you believe you can win Survivor?
I've been manipulative since before I knew what manipulation was. I relentlessly pursue my dreams. The great thing is no one would expect it because of my youthful face and small stature. I can make it to the end and am confident in my ability to advocate for myself at final tribal.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Erika Casupanan

Post autor: ciriefan »

Awatar użytkownika
Umbastyczny
sole survivor
Winners at War: Yul
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Erika Casupanan

Post autor: Umbastyczny »

Super wiadomość - ja Erikę bardzo polubiłem, a jej edit był dość słaby i chyba nie zdobyła popularności wśród produkcji, a nastepnie fanów US. Mam nadzieję, że fajnie się pokaże :)

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 41 - Uczestnicy”