Winners at War: Sophie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Brad Reese

Post autor: Meciek »

Obrazek

Hometown: Shawnee, WY

Current Residence: Shawnee, WY

Hobbies: Hunting, fishing, helping others pursue their passion and achieve their dreams

3 Words to Describe You: Spontaneous, Practical, Patient

Pet Peeve: Lack of initiative

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? My family. I'm very proud of my wife of 21 years and 4 kids.

What is something we would never know from looking at you?
I'm a private pilot and enjoy flying. I've nearly died from a rattlesnake bite, been blown up by a propane tank and I like to live life on the edge.

Who is your hero and why?
My Dad. I worked side by side with him nearly every day my entire life. He was a father, boss and friend and, even after battling cancer for five years, he always kept a positive, generous attitude.

Which past Survivor will you play the game most like?
Boston Rob. We don't have the same personality, but his thoughtful, strategic play is how I see myself playing.

Why do you believe you can win Survivor?
I have all the skills of a typical rancher--hard-working, common sense-but I'm completely different because of my social skills. I believe I can build multi-dimensional alliances and win trust with most people, but with laser vision towards the end goal.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 41 - Uczestnicy”