Kontakt:

Eric Abraham

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown: Atlanta, GA

Current Residence: San Antonio, TX

Hobbies: Basketball, golfing, reading

3 Words to Describe You: Open-minded, optimistic, confident

Pet Peeve: People who have characteristics of being slothful, condescending, and sycophantic

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?
My daughter as she is the next generation in our family.

What is something we would never know from looking at you?
I love scuba diving. I enjoy examining the surface of the moon, stars or passing comets with my very own telescope.

Who is your hero and why?
My hero is my grandfather, a man that didn't have to say a word to speak volumes. I would watch him walk into a room and respect was given to him before he uttered a word. He showered his grandchildren with affection and love that can only be given from the heart. The lessons that he shared with me were instrumental in my development and made me into the man I am today. My grandfather passed during my third week of basic Air Force training, but he remains a constant figure in my life.

Which past Survivor will you play the game most like?
I would construct a hybrid playing style of Richard Hatch and Wendell Holland with a touch of Boston Rob.

Why do you believe you can win Survivor?
I was taught to always dream big and shoot higher than you know you can do. Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors, try to be better than yourself. The game is not only my motivation, it's my tool to show myself that I can be the sole Survivor.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 41 - Uczestnicy”