Kontakt:

Heather Aldret

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown: Charleston, SC

Current Residence: Charleston, SC

Hobbies: Exploring, painting, tennis and pickleball

3 Words to Describe You: Authentic, passionate, devoted

Pet Peeve: Loud cell phone talkers, people who choose not to hear the truth, bullies

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?
With the profit I made with the sale of my first house which I bought all by myself, I was able to pay off the remainder of my student loans and all of my personal debt. Marrying my husband 100% debt free was the absolute best gift to myself. I'm still raising two strong, courageous, kind daughters but I'm sure who they are becoming is undoubtedly going to be my absolute best accomplishment.

What is something we would never know from looking at you?
I had a very challenging upbringing, have a passion for opossums and I cuss like a drunken, sunburnt sailor.

Who is your hero and why?
I know many heroes. My definition of a hero is anyone who goes against the grain and stands up for what he/she believes, in the face of ridicule, embarrassment and at the risk of being ostracized, all while being his/her true authentic self. I strive to be one and raise two of my own.

Which past Survivor will you play the game most like?
Rick Devens – he played so hard with everything he had. Even when it was getting bad, he made his time fun! I want to make my experience a truly fun adventure, even if only for myself. I want to belly laugh when it's so tough. Tina Wesson – she was calculated, direct, but kind. Age and stature and her nurturing persona played in her favor, she inspired me. I'd embody the kindness of Lisa Whelchel, but with the savviness of Chrissy Hofbeck.

Why do you believe you can win Survivor?
I'm sharp and observant, like OCD observant. I'm surprisingly very strong and have a ridiculously high threshold for pain. I'm resilient. I'm daring but careful. I build strong relationships. I'm likable and entertaining. I listen and learn. I will be the person who remembers where everyone is from and what they love on their pizza. I'll know their stories – the kids, pets, etc. I may not like them all, but I have the ability to convince them all that I do! I'll make people smile when they need to. I hope to make all feel included and important.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 41 - Uczestnicy”