Naseer Muttalif

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown: Sri Lanka

Current Residence: Morgan Hill, CA

Hobbies: Cricket, traveling, cooking

3 Words to Describe You: Authentic, outgoing, hardworking

Pet Peeve:Laziness and people who don't contribute to group efforts

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?
I have achieved the American Dream. I grew up in poverty, living in a mud hut with no electricity or running water for half my life. I never held a cell phone or touched a computer until I was 18. I worked my way up from selling vegetables on the street to making multi-million-dollar sales for my company. I taught myself English. I am able to give my kids the life I didn't have growing up and still fully support my family back in Sri Lanka. I was able to help send my sister to college and support the education of my nieces and nephew. I recently saved enough money to buy land in Sri Lanka, where I hope to build my mom a more modern, safer home.

What is something we would never know from looking at you?
People would never know that I grew up in a remote village and didn't experience modern conveniences or technology until I was grown. I didn't know how to use a real toilet or shower until I was 18 and moved overseas (in Sri Lanka, we had a hole in the ground in an outhouse for a toilet and bathed in the river behind the house). We washed our clothes in the river. I didn't get my driver's license (or really drive a car) until my wife – then girlfriend – helped me get one in Dubai when I was 26.

Who is your hero and why?
My mom is absolutely my hero. She has sacrificed everything for her children. When I was young and my father was ill, she had to make the immensely difficult decision to leave behind three young children to go work in a foreign country as a housemaid. She suffered and was mistreated there, but she did what she had to do to keep us fed.

Which past Survivor will you play the game most like?
I think I'm pretty original and not too similar to anyone who has played before. I have some aspects of former players, like my jungle skills and an engaging personality, but I think I'm unique and will bring something new and refreshing to the game.

Why do you believe you can win Survivor?
I am a strong competitor. I have a unique and engaging personality and believe my tribe would want to keep me because I can provide, win challenges and keep them entertained. I will do whatever it takes to win. This game is so important to me and winning it would be my greatest achievement. I have unique life experiences that will help me to make it to the end.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 41 - Uczestnicy”