Awatar użytkownika
tombak90
sole survivor
Winners at War: Tony
Survivor AU All Stars: David
Kontakt:

Post autor: tombak90 »

DROBNY SPOJLER COOK ISLANDS

Też wam się wydaje, że jej relacja z Coachem będzie analogiczna do relacji Becky- Yul z Cook Islands? Lubię Ednę, ale wydaje mi się, że to właśnie będzie jej styl gry. Zero decyzyjności, tylko poleganie na kimś silniejszym.
"Dziś prawdziwych villainów już nie ma..."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Post autor: ciriefan »

Insider odcinek 5

No Personal Boundaries

Enda provides graphic details of the pig challenge

"I had a little tongue action with Brandon in the challenge, because I had meat in my teeth twice, and he had some, so it was reciprocal tongue action. At this point there are no personal boundaries."

(cut)

"The food was getting stuck in my teeth, and I couldn't get it out of my mouth, it was literally stuck, because you had to bite down so hard. The next person to come help was Brandon, and Brandon helped get it out with his tongue. Very kind of him. (laughs)"

(cut)

"Well, he's married, and I'm married. I had to reciprocate at the end because he also had a chunk of meat that was stuck in his mouth, so iI returned the favor."

(cut)

"I was definitely out of my element for this challenge. I think a lot of my tribemate was too, but I was definitely out of my element. The first ten minutes it was hard for me, because I was laughing so hard. I could hardly chew meat off and run because I was laughing and chewing. It's hard to breathe because you have to run back and forth and you have to keep the food in your mouth without swallowing it. You haven't eaten anything for three days, so that was hard. Then everybody's spitting in it too, and you hear everybody clearing their throat. <makes> That type of action into the meat we're now about to eat."

(cut)

"Two ounces was how close that challenge was. It just goes to show you how every tribe member has to pull their weight. It takes two ounces to win - we'll take it."

(cut)

"Definitely this has brought us up to a new high and a new level of camaraderie. This morning we didn't sleep very well, it was obvious because everybody was doing somersaults and moving around in the shelter. It was hard to get motivated. We're out of food. The last four bananas we had have been consumed by birds. We hardly have any more plantains. The coconuts, we can only eat so many coconuts before we start gagging on that. The fish is good but it's still not enough for seven people. Today I think we're going to be refilled and recharged for moving forward."

(cut)

"We have at least three pounds of meat per person, vegetables, and we have the fat. More importantly, it's the psychological security that we have escaped another Tribal Council and we are in the game still."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 6 - 2 filmiki:

I'm Not Surprised

Edna is not surprised that Christine dislikes Upolu

"Rick and Sophie went to the duel and Christine won. They revealed that Christine is having a difficult time at Redemption. She's not only angry, but bitter, and she was gesturing improper gestures <laughs> at the audience members, primarily our team. We're concerned for her well-being as an individual, but as a returning team member, most likely she won't be returning to Upolu."

(cut)

"I'm not totally surprised at Christine's attitude. She's always had a bit of scowl on her face, if you ask me. Her negative attitude surfaced from day 1. That's why she's out there at Redemption. I wasn't the only one to observe this. The whole team observed this this and that's why the whole team voted as a team to elect her out."

EW Deleted Scene

Edna:

Brandon looked for the idol more intensely than I've seen any other tribe members looking for it, times ten.

(cut)

He just went full force, into the forest, looking for that, and covered in mud.

(cut)

Brandon is not only persistent with trying to find the idol, but I think he feels it's a familial obligation, and it's his responsibility, to try to go out and find the idol. He was a madman yesterday, looking in the swamps, looking in the trees. He was nonstop, like a machine. Even Coach said he reminded him of Russell.

(cut)

Personally, I would love for Brandon to find the idol. Not only would it give him a lot of self-confidence, and further his position in the game, but also he is the type of person who would share the idol in terms of letting the group know he'd found it. Brandon agreed like the six of us in our alliance to use that idol in a game-changing, pivotal move. It would not be used for individual purpose.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 7:

I Can Perform

Edna is proud of her performance in the challenge.

"I have to say that was a really exciting feeling to participate as one of the team members. I think people underestimated me. Yesterday was was my opportunity to say you guys made some mistakes early on, you could have let me participate in the challenges. Now we can't go back and change the events in the past, but moving forward, you know I can perform."

(cut)

"It was a very proud feeling for me, and it gave me a moment to shine, when everybody else had their moment the first five challenges, this was really an opportunity to be a key team player when this challenge was so close. That feeling Ozzy was saying about it's within your grasp and falls out of your hand, that was probably really hard for them to witness and be a participant of. But this whole entire game, every single challenge has been so close, that little things like Cochran clipping your partner into that rope, every minute and every ounce of pork counts in this game."

(cut)

"The reward yesterday was amazing. For me, I will state that not having to go to Tribal Council is the reward for me, because I know my position in the tribe; it's pretty close to the bottom. Not going to Tribal Council was reward enough itself."

(cut)

"Having gone to the movies and having a private screening of a new movie with my Upolu family after winning one of the most amazing challenges, that was really incredible; it felt surreal. We had hot dogs, and pretty much unlimited candy, and that's the last thing we needed to do, eat more candy after we haven't been brushing our teeth for nearly 20 days. <laughs>"

(cut)

"Having got really down and dirty in the challenge, and then having this reward, was really significant in my participant and a team member in the Upolu tribe. The challenge allowed me to redeem myself as a valuable team member in this tribe."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 8:

EW Deleted Scene

Edna

We just merged, and everything seems really lovely, and happy, and peaceful, and welcoming. Everything's been really friendly.

(cut)

Obviously they want to welcome us because now we're in their home, but at the same time, now the game is totally different. It's no longer a team game, it's going to be an individual game.

(cut)

My main concern right now is we are guests in this tribe's camp. That changes the dynamics significantly. Now we don't know where things are, we don't know where they use the toilet, we don't know where people sleep or how fire is tended to. We had a system back at our Upolu tribe camp. Now it's like we don't know where to meet our fellow tribe members if we need to speak to them or confer with them privately. It changes what we have planned. Hopefully our tribe can be dynamic and come up with a way to work around that.

(cut)

The Savaii tribe definitely has a home court advantage right now, but hopefully that doesn't mean anything in the long run.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 9:

Upolu Sat Out

Edna explains why the former Upolu tribe members sat out of the immunity challenge.

"Today there was a challenge, and the Upolu tribe, plus Cochran, made a group decision to sit out and let the previous three Savaii members compete it out. This was a strategic move on our part because we wanted to show Whitney, Dawn and Jim that we were aligned. Even though we're here to play for a million dollars, we also needed energy and calories. We wanted to make a decision to show them that we're unified; we made this decision together. Coach Wade wanted to compete; I wanted to compete too. The group decision was t, the vote was to sit out of this challenge."

(cut)

"The game is definitely for a million dollars. Our game was to psych them out a little bit - you three are all on the chopping block, why should we compete and then not have the food at the same time."

(cut)

"So as a group, we decided to sit this challenge out."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 10:

The Twist

Edna describes what she thinks 'the twist' will be at Tribal Council

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-vWVr8mELI

"Basically, today we were hoping no one from the previous Savaii team would win at the challenge. So Sophie's win is our win as a group."

(cut)

"Jeff announced at the challenge that there's going to be a twist at Tribal. My guess is it's gonna be a double elimination, with a small challenge that can be easily executed at Tribal Council. My guess it's going to be a memory challenge. I doubt it will be more elaborate than that."

(cut)

"We do have a plan for tonight if there is a second elimination at Tribal. Our plan is to eliminate Dawn, then eliminate Whitney. Eventually we plan to eliminate Cochran too. "

(cut)

"Cochran is not part of the original Upolu tribe; he was adopted last. Based on our voting history, that's who we'd vote for."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 11:

Work Ethic

Edna ranks her tribe mates on their work ethic

"In terms of the work ethic around camp, without a doubt, it is Rick, probably followed by a close second to me. Rick is literally hauling large trees back to camp, and the guy's in his 50s and has bad knees. For him to do that speaks to his work ethic. Albert is the one who should be hauling wood. In terms of chores and things around camp, Rick won't even let me wash his shirt for him when I'm washing everyone else's. The smaller, domestic chores, I've taken it upon myself to do. Hauling smaller pieces of log, maintaining the fire, doing the laundry for the tribe, scaling all the fish that come in that Brandon and Rick catch. Albert didn't want to go into the water today because he was afraid the water would get too high on his body. That was his excuse. He proceeded to lay in the hammock and watch me for two hours while I did the laundry. When I stepped away from the laundry for one minute to empty my bladder, I come back to the fire being doused out and Cochran's clothes being spilled across camp."

(cut)

"That was so infuriating. Now the whole entire fire is wet, and the embers are wet, and you can't get the fire started that easily."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 12 - 3 filmiki:

Can't Really Escape

Edna feels that you can't really check out of Survivor.

"Is it possible to turn off from this game for even 5 seconds? It's a difficult question to ask. In some ways, yes, when you're sitting there at Redemption Island and your family members have flown halfway across the world for possibly just 10 minutes. You escape this crazy jungle life living. The next minute, you have Ozzy trying to choose which of the 6 of us get to go spend time with our loved ones and probably have food. So no. Yes, you have 10 minutes at a time, but you always are reminded, because you look across the way, and you see a challenge, and you are in a hut, (wipes tears) and you can't escape that."

(cut)

"I fully expected not to be picked by Ozzy, primarily because he's got a history of being a bit of a chauvinist. It's unfortunate for me. I guess it's like the lottery analogy I like to use. You don't get to choose which gender you're born, you don't get to choose your family members. That's life. C'est la vie."

I've Been Lobbying

Edna explains how she is trying to keep herself in the game.

"In order for me to stay one more night at Te Tuna camp, I need at least 4 votes not directed at me. I've been lobbying to get Sophie, Albert, Coach to vote for Brandon. I will make an argument at Tribal Council tonight."

(cut)

"I'm going to make my case again at Tribal because I haven't made the case in front of Rick, or Brandon, or the jury. That's hugely important. I'm going to say all the things I will be saying tonight at Tribal to oust Brandon, and if it means nothing and I still go to Redemption, at least the jury will have some shred of evidence that Brandon is an unreliable individual and is a liar. Even whatever he says, honor, integrity, that is all (laughs) such propaganda and lies. And I'm the one that believed it. Shame on me."

(cut)

"He lied at the first Tribal Council, about Stacey and Christine voting Mikayla out. Then subsequently pitting people against each other from the beginning."

EW Deleted Scene

Edna:

"Before my sister's video came on, I was pretty much waterworks anyway, because I already felt excluded, deceived. How foolish of me to sign up for this adventure to be voluntarily deceived, and shame on me Edna, I should have known better, why am I crying? When my sister's video came up, it was very emotional to see her, because she's a small version of me. She's an overachiever, we look the same, we think the same. We do pretty much everything together. I know I missed her birthday. I missed the opportunity to hood her, get her doctorate. That was really unfortunate. (begins crying) Only doctorates get to hood doctorates."

(cut)

"I had a brief moment to talk to my sister. She looks great. This is probably the first time in our adult lives I'm actually smaller than she is. She's always been taller than me. It was refreshing to see her and to hug her. I felt guilty for hugging her because I'm filthy and she's clean. Clean and new. (laughs)"

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 13 - 4 filmiki:

Edna: Secret Scene

Edna is pleased with Ozzy's hospitality on Redemption Island

(day 33)

Ozzy: Want me to cut it more?

Edna: Oh no, this is fine. Thank you for seeding (?) it.

Ozzy: Pretty good papaya?

Edna: It's very good papaya. Thank you for sharing.

Ozzy: You're welcome. Thank YOU for sharing.

Edna (solo): Surprisingly, Ozzy's hospitality has been very generous here at Redemption Island. He had fish already waiting for me last night. Sharing the papaya this morning was another kind gesture. We had one. I asked if we could open another one; he opened another one. He didn't have to say yes, because they're his, and overall, he's been open to me. I feel like I can be open with him, regardless if we're competitors.

(Ozzy opens the treemail and Edna agrees to read it)

Follow the path to the Arenawhere you will compete in a duel
Win the duel and you will continue to live at
Redemption Island and await your next opponent
Lose the duel and you will leave the Arena
Immediately and become a member of the jury

(they briefly discuss it and head back)

Ozzy (solo): Edna's a competitor, like anyone else is a competitor. I don't care what her past is, I don't care what she has done or hasn't done. Edna is very intelligent, so there's a strong possibility the duel could be something that plays to her intelligence. I am not discounting anything. It's a huge duel. If I lose to Edna, then it's not the end of the world; it just means I've lost to a competitor.

(Edna drinks from a coconut as Ozzy chops another)

Edna (solo): I'm doing everything I can to prepare for the duel, but this guy is Ozzy, the legend of Survivor challenges. If I were in Vegas, I'd have pretty poor odds against Ozzy. But inside I have hope. Inside I'm still fighting psychologically. I have to keep that hope up, because that's the only thing that's here.

(they head to the duel)

First Upolu

Edna lists the pros and cons of being the first Upolu member on Redemption

"I was thinking about how I'm the first Upolu members out here. It's a blessing and a curse. I get to compete with Ozzy, and I don't have to deal with the politics back at camp. Now it's a matter of cannibalizing the tribe, the remaining members. I'm sure it's not a pretty sight over there. Being over here I don't have to deal with that. But then I have the fear of dueling Ozzy (laughs); the privilege of dueling Ozzy."

(cut)

"I'm as ready today as I'll ever be. I had my good breakfast of papaya with Ozzy, and some water. I'm ready."

(cut)

"Psychologically I'm preparing myself by telling myself that this is just Ozzy, another individual. He can't be winning every single duel. I'm going to find his weaknesses. His last duel with Cochran, he nearly didn't win. There's a possibility he may not win today. I have to keep that hope up because it's the only thing that's here."

Edna: The Day After

Edna reflects on her time in the game after she lost the duel on Redemption Island.

"My overall Survivor experience has been a total extreme. Everything from very exciting to demoralizing, and everything in between."

(cut)

"Some parts were like living a dream, and other parts were a waking nightmare. It's so dramatic. I can't really easily summarize it."

(cut)

"One of the things I think I learned most about myself is I'm capable of deprivation more than I expected I could be. Being around the sheltered environment, that was a little harder than I expected, especially at night when it was so cold, and the nights it rained. It was a little bit intolerable. The thing that shocked me, I volunteered to do this, I came of my own free will, so I had to suck it up. I did that to the best of my ability."

(cut)

"There were probably several opportunities in which I could have furthered my spot in the game and changed the direction. That primarily involved the time Whitney and Dawn were still in the game. Had I any inkling I'd be the next to go, I mean the first Upolu person to go, I probably would have seized the opportunity to harness the votes of Dawn, Whitney, and Cochran. That's a missed opportunity I think I missed."

(cut)

"I had the inkling, I had some suspicions I was sixth, because Brandon was saying on day 4, 'You're the sixth in our party, you're not going to stay much longer.' But he also said a bunch of other lies, so he was an unreliable source. I didn't take very much weight and interpretation to that. It wasn't until Cochran left - at that Tribal where Cochran was eliminated - where I realized what they said was actually true."

(cut)

"My friends and family, I think they're going to be surprised at how fearless I am, and how I can see something like Survivor as an opportunity, even though some people would say that to have the shelter and the love of everyone you surround yourself with, why would you subject yourself to an environment where people are going to lie to you and have every single luxury of the modern world stripped from you. They may see that as maybe naive. I see that as an opportunity to grow personally and have an experience I will never, ever be granted again."

(cut)

"I think people will see me as a small Asian woman who works really hard and I'll be fulfilling a lot of stereotypes about Asian-American women. They'll see me sharpening the machete and cleaning the kettle and eating fish heads and doing all the chores around the camp. I don't think they'll realize until afterwards that I had been able to achieve a lot more academically, personally, and professionally than they see just on TV. I think that's a good metaphor for life. You see, everybody has their story, their subplot, and then a lot of subplots after that, and so, to see somebody just on the surface and just pass judgment on that, it speaks to that person's ignorance about the way they see things. Hopefully the audience can use me as an example of just not that stereotype and not pigeonhole me to one cookie cutter space into their brain."

(cut)

"For me to throw my buff into the fire was a relief. It had represented so many things in terms of scrambling and hustling to get to the merge. The whole experience I felt was a little bit of nirvana, because we had a unified plan, getting rid of the Savaii. That bit of Eden, if you will, was probably the happiest time I felt when the Savaii were here, Jim and Keith and everybody went home. Then it came down to when it was emotional again. Throwing that buff into the flames was sort of a good riddance, but an opportunity for me to get to know the people who had already been eliminated."

(cut)

"What I have learned from this experience is I can probably give up a little bit of control in my life. I tend to be - I tend to plan things in advance. I tend to manage my time and my resources very tightly. I tend not to let other people dictate the direction of life that I go into. I think I realize now I've been very lucky in life, and I make my luck. Here are the people you're assigned to, call them your family, you take your definition of family you actually know and love and you put it into this distorted, wonky situation that is the antithesis of family. You call them family, then you start thinking you should apply the same principles of your family in real life to this situation. That was all luck. I have to realize and let go of some of the control I thought I had. Things are going to be OK even if you're not in control... "in control".

EW Deleted Scene:

Edna:

If I win today's duel, it will be a poke in the eye at Upolu. I won, Brandon - in your face. (laughs)

(cut)

I try to focus on the last duel that Ozzy and Cochran had, and Ozzy nearly lost. I focus on that near-loss to give me hope and inspiration that the legendary Ozzy could potentially lose to me. That gives me a little bit of hope and encourages me to perform at my peak today.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Wywiad z Edną:

R: Hello, Edna, and thanks for taking the time to talk to us!

Edna: Good morning, thank you !

R: Looking back to before the game began, you&#8217;re already a success in real life, so what led you to be on Survivor?

Edna: Thank you very much for the compliment, first off. I was trying to get on Shark Tank. I reached out to Mick, my buddy, who had done Survivor Season 19 and asked how I could get in touch with Mark Burnett Productions. He said he didn&#8217;t know anything about that show, but I could try to get on Survivor, which was doing final casting. I show up and the first thing they say to me is, &#8220;I think you&#8217;re at the wrong audition.&#8221;

I thought, &#8220;What&#8217;s the worst thing that can happen?: I was going to pitch for [my anesthetic products] Bare Ease and Numbnuts. The worst thing that can happen is I can get cast for Survivor. They cast me and said, &#8220;You have two hours to decide and we leave in two-and-a-half weeks.&#8221;

I have a medical practice and my husband and family to think about. In a short period, they reassured me they&#8217;d be able to handle it while I was away.

It&#8217;s not very often that Mark Burnett comes up to you and says you should do the show. Actually, I was in the parking lot trying to coordinate the decision with my family members and he says, &#8220;You should do it. I can see you&#8217;re a very creative person and you can make this work.&#8221;

R: You said on the show that you couldn&#8217;t believe you volunteered to come out there and be deceived by everybody &#8211; what did you expect to happen on Survivor?

Edna: (Laughs.) I expected a little bit. Their definition of honor, integrity, and loyalty is some wonky definition I&#8217;ve never heard of. Even if it&#8217;s a loose definition, I believed them. I didn&#8217;t believe they would be so rigid on the five-person alliance and I thought maybe Coach would have this opportunity to cleanse his name of the crazy Dragonslayer that we saw in Tocantins. He talked about how he was unemployable for two years because of that and he was really trying to play with honor and integrity. I actually believed that part. I didn&#8217;t believe they&#8217;d be so rigid about the five-person alliance.

R: We didn&#8217;t see you doing much in the way of scheming and plotting and strategizing &#8211; what did you do that we didn&#8217;t see?

Edna: I tried to save Cochran. I knew once Cochran went away, I was at the bottom. That became very clear. I wanted them to start thinking about what would happen when you&#8217;re down to five people. You should start thinking about your suballiances now. I tried to save him.

R: What about before then?

Edna: I felt there was a relative safe buffer. I did speak to Sophie about keeping me around to the final four or five. She knew I wasn&#8217;t a physical threat. That hadn&#8217;t been aired.

R: Do you think you&#8217;re cut out for the cutthroat portion of the game that is Survivor?

Edna: I don&#8217;t think so. (Laughs.) Let&#8217;s be honest. My mentality on life is that there is enough space to accommodate everybody. There is enough love for everybody. It&#8217;s like for parents with a child, having a second kid doesn&#8217;t mean you have less for the first one. That&#8217;s the way I think. For me, Survivor is a process of elimination, those are the rules you play by and it doesn&#8217;t fit in my paradigm.

R: Earlier in the game, Brandon told you that you were the sixth member of a five-person alliance. I know Brandon is nuts, but why didn&#8217;t you appear to do anything to try to change this until it was too late?

Edna: There were days where Brandon wanted to quit the game. He has a young family and his wife was expecting it was such a distraction for him to be out there. I couldn&#8217;t get anybody else to see this guy doesn&#8217;t even want to play. During his family visit, he said he would spit on a million dollars. He&#8217;s not interested in playing the game. I found it really frustrating this guy doesn&#8217;t want to play but somehow everybody wants to keep him around.

R: Speaking of Brandon, how much of the apparent anger you showed at his comments was real and how much was an attempt to deflect attention towards him instead of yourself?

Edna: More the latter, I would say. I knew I had to throw every argument out there to try to save myself. I was also trying to hold a mirror up to their hypocrisy, particularly the honor and integrity thing, particularly Brandon and Coach. It was inconsistent with the Christianity, if you will. I was just trying to save myself. I&#8217;m not upset or angry at Brandon. He&#8217;s very young and has had a lot of life to experience. I think he has some emotional maturity to develop. I&#8217;m trying to be nice here (laughs).

R: You have somewhat already discussed this, but what do you think of the motto of your tribe &#8211; honesty, loyalty, and integrity?

Edna: (Chuckles.) They used a sort of bizarre definition that I never learned in school. I think it was an extension of their use of religion to manipulate and control Brandon and maybe to an extent Albert as well. I didn&#8217;t realize Albert and Brandon prayed a lot &#8211; I knew Coach and Brandon would pray a lot. It worked on me! Honor and integrity &#8211; I tried to maintain that to the group and it was effective [in controlling me].

R: Speaking of the religion aspect, what are your thoughts about all the praying and appealing to God on Upolu?

Edna: I think the degree of praying was excessive. I think it&#8217;s when you&#8217;re out there and have absolutely nothing, like Matt had on Redemption Island last season, it breaks you down. Religion is the most obvious relationship that you have because there&#8217;s nobody else with you.

In our situation as a tribe, it was a means to control people&#8217;s thinking and actions and to use a little fear to control them. Coach is actually a southern Baptist and is a religious individual but I don&#8217;t know how much of it was amplified for Brandon&#8217;s sake. He was probably the one Coach had least control over. I don&#8217;t even know Brandon has control over himself. I think he has a lot of impulses he has little control over suppressing. When people say, &#8220;Let&#8217;s pray,&#8221; all of a sudden he&#8217;s focused and he can start praying.

R: Where were you on the first night when the alliance was forged on the beach?

Edna: That&#8217;s what I want to know! Where was I?!

It was very frustrating to be on my hex corner [in the immunity challenge] and see everybody moving their tiles toward me. It was very painful for me. I was like, where the heck was I? In the wrong place at the wrong time.

I think I was in the shelter. My deal was once you start sleeping in a certain pattern, you sleep that way in the rest of the game. I didn&#8217;t want to be cold at night. I was in the shelter. The women in the shelter started talking about a women&#8217;s alliance and some nonsense. As soon as I got up to leave that conversation, [the Five&#8217;s] conversation was over and they were coming back to the shelter. I was just not on the beach.

R: You mentioned after being voted out that you were disappointed in Coach, which is certainly understandable. But then why did you give him a big hug before getting your torch snuffed?

Edna: Actually I gave everybody a hug. They tried to hug everybody as they left. I was the only person in the pre- and post-merge to hug everybody. It just wasn&#8217;t shown.

R: What did you think of some of the derision aimed at you, especially from Albert, regarding outcleaning and outorganizing?

Edna: There&#8217;s probably a thousand things I could be called that would be worse than that. All the things I did was just to distract myself from laying around. It&#8217;s not like me to just lay on the hammock. If it required organizing logs for the fire or rocks on the beach, I would probably do it. I&#8217;m not offended by those comments.

R: How close were you to solving the puzzle at the duel? Albert seemed to think you had it and then lost it somehow.

Edna: That puzzle &#8211; those two components have been haunting me probably since July. The first part was a slide puzzle from one of the challenges I sat out and the second was very frustrating because I had few opportunities to practice with cubes. I felt like I was pretty close and was pretty frustrated. My hat&#8217;s off to Ozzy, who is talented at these challenges.

R: You mentioned not having experience with the sliding puzzle because it was from a challenge where you sat out earlier in the game. Why did you let the tribe sit you out for two challenges?

Edna: It was a team effort at that point. If they wanted to sit me out and they felt that was appropriate, then I didn&#8217;t want to stand there while Jeff was waiting for us to decide and be arguing about somebody. I didn&#8217;t want to seem like a sore team player. The challenge I played, our tribe won. So that was [what I said]: When I do play, we win. If we happened to lose the challenge, they had the opportunity to blame me. If I sat out, not my fault. I guess I didn&#8217;t want to be argumentative.

R: Did you realize how weak most of them thought you were?

Edna: I mean, it was pretty obvious. I was the smallest person on the tribe. I was the smallest on both other than maybe Semhar. I had no delusions that I could move giant bricks or anything. I knew they thought I was weak and I knew I was weak &#8211; I wasn&#8217;t trying to pretend to be something I wasn&#8217;t. I only had one tool in my toolbox and that was to use my social game.

R: I&#8217;m being told we&#8217;re out of time. Before you go, is there anything else you&#8217;d like to tell our readers about your time on Survivor?

Edna: This is a good philosophy for life: You can do it, just put your mind to it. Never give up.

RNO: Thanks again, Edna!

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Ednie urodziło się dziecko

Obrazek

Kobra
sole survivor