ciriefan
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Post autor: ciriefan »

Insider odcinek 5:

Life Is Good

Rick is ready to have his team win all the challenges.

"We just got back from the challenge, won. Life is good."

(cut)

"When we got the treemail this morning, we thought it was gonna be one of those challenges where we had to eat gross things. Brains, and bugs, and stuff."

(cut)

"When we got there, we could smell the barbecue, and the pig, and when we seen him, we felt like, YES. It was like watching the Discovery Channel, all them wolves on an elk carcass or something, in there looking at each other, just ripping and growling."

(cut)

"When I come running up there with that big chunk of meat, and I could feel it slipping, I tried to get it in there, and half fell out, half went in the thing, I looked at it sitting there, and I had my hands tied behind my back. I knew if I got down there I would not be getting back up. It was quicker to leave it and go back and rip off a piece and go back instead of faceplant myself and lay there like a 50 year old guy with no arms trying to get up. I just opted not to get it."

(cut)

"I was full at the end of it. I guess your brain was smelling it. We hadn't eaten in so long, we had that little bit of taste in our mouth. I didn't feel hungry at all when we got done. I didn't swallow any of it. We were all spittin' in it, and now we're gonna eat it. We all told each other our strategy, spit in it, spit in it. Everybody was <makes>. And now we're gonna be eating it. It's gonna be great. (laughs)"

(cut)

"This is huge for us. That's what I told the others a while ago. If the other tribe had won this, we would've been really down. They won the last one, they got the chicken and stuff. If they'd won this they really went on a roll. It's been up and down. They win one, we win one. We're gonna try to break that cycle next time. We're gonna try to win all of 'em from now on."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 8

Bittersweet

Rick discusses the pros and cons of the merge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QESUpY_U ... re=sh_e_se

"On the merge, when we got there and Jeff threw the buffs out and said we're merging, it was bittersweet. It was bad because I know - so far it's been true - I know where I sit with my group. I knew I wasn't the next to go if we'd had another challenge and if we'd lost it. I was pretty comfortable being at that place. On the other hand, now the game intensifies, and that's why we're here, to play the game. Now, I kind of think I know I am, but you really don't. The speculation is now you've got a whole bunch of new people, everybody's shuffling, everybody's trying to break alliances, everybody's talking smack about everybody. Now it's just stepping up a notch."

(cut)

"If we're in rodeo or whatever, now I'm in the top 10. I've made it, I'm in the short goal, so now my head's gotta be straight. I've gotta think of my part, me, don't be doing something stupid cause you're getting close to the end, think everything out, a lotta times you'll get in there, like sports, get in the top 10 start smelling the money, and do something stupid. That happens a lot. Now's the time to really weigh what you say to people, weigh your emotions, and think of what's next."

(cut)

"When I came to play this game, I didn't come to - you don't say make friends, but I did make friends, and they'll impact my life as I'm sure my little part with them will impact theirs. I left my wife to take care of the ranch to come here to make some money. It's a fourth-generation ranch for me. I know this is a bad story, but it's in debt and I want to make some money to pay it off. If you're taking somebody to the final 3, you don't wanna take somebody like me. I get along with everybody, I have a sad story. You wanna take Philip with ya, ya wanna take a <expletive> with ya to get the votes. So I gotta make some moves here coming up. I'm scared for me. I think I've got a pretty good alliance, but if you're sitting pretty comfortable in Survivor, you might as well pack your stuff to go home."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 10:

I Sucked

Rick is disappointed with his performance in the immunity challenge.

"I sucked, man. Gah. I had good balance, I practiced with that thing on my head; it was pretty cool. They said, 'OK, go,' and I scooped up what felt like 90 pounds of rice. I was doing good going over, and I wasn't sure if going over when that thing tipped, and it kind of popped me (?), and I spilled it all right there, and I was too dumb to brush the rice off. The next point I was coming over, and didn't get quite as much, and everything felt good, then I hit that rice and that teeter-totter, and it was just like gravel, and it slid, and come off. If I could have had a couple warm-up laps I could have kicked their butts. But I was glad to see Sophie win."

(cut)

"Fits into the master plan, so that's good. Master plan being we're going to take out Dawn first, then Whitney. Dawn's needing to go home."

(cut)

"Just because she's a good competitor."

(cut)

"Unless they've changed something. I don't know. Dawn was gonna go first."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 11 - 2 filmiki:

He Would Be Dangerous

Rick explains why Cochran is a dangerous player

"Part of me does feel like I owe Cochran a little bit. The other part of me says, hey, it's a million dollars, I know the people I'm playing with - I hope I know the people I'm playing with - to the 5. I don't want to bring him any closer. Cochran would be dangerous. If he got in past the 5, he'd be dangerous to take. He's a smart kid, he knows the game real well. It doesn't really matter to me right now if he goes 7 and Edna goes 6, because they're gonna go to Redemption and that's where they're gonna be sat on the jury, who beats whoever there. It doesn't matter if he lasts 1 more vote or not..."

(cut)

"Because they gotta go up against Ozzy, and the odds of them guys beating Ozzy is about like me winning a foot race with some marathon guy. It ain't gonna happen. I promise you. He spoke at that last one he was in there, with the dishes, Dawn and Whitney were kind of looking around, and he never left it. He was there. He's smelling blood in the water. He wants it. He will be back. I promise you, he will be back."

Honor is My Big Thing

Rick explains the importance of his Survivor strategy

"Honor and integrity is really real right now. It is real, until we get to the top 5, then we all said, gloves are off, let's go for it. I'm gonna try. That's my big thing, honor. I wanted to get to know everybody. I didn't want to get to the point where I say, 'OK, I'm never gonna write your name down,' and I write it down. I never, ever wanna do that. I haven't so far. I'm gonna try not to, but as the game gets deeper in the game, if you think about a million dollars, that's life-changing. That's stinking huge. I'm really torn on that part. I don't want to have my grandson come up to me and say, 'Grandpa, you said you're not supposed to lie. Is there a Survivor lie and a lie outside the game? How does this work?' I'm really weighing myself, trying to weigh my words really carefully, so I do not...like I told Stacey, she came up to me and said, 'Who's goin' out tonight? Who you votin' for?' I looked her in the eye and said, 'Stacey, I gotta keep the tribe strong, and I don't wanna tell you the gal's name because I really like her, so let's leave it alone.' She assumed I meant Edna, but I meant her, so I got out of that. I don't know if that was a lie, because I never did tell her I wasn't gonna put her name down. Never did tell her I was gonna put Edna's name down. The attorney in me come out."

(cut)

"That's what attorneys do. They don't tell you everything you need to know."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 12:

I Try To Hold It In

Seeing his wife affects Rick

"Brandon and I went to Treemail, and we opened up the thing, and seen Sprint..."

(cut)

"When I seen that, it was just...yeah. And I try to hold all my stuff in."

(cut)

"Way cool. It was really good to see Katie."

(cut)

"It's been a while. To just see her here in Samoa, cause, you know, we don't travel. We got the cow thing so we don't go very far. It really thrills me to see her, cause she don't get to go anywhere. (starts to tear up)"

(cut)

"Really, really good to see her here. Glad to see she got a little vacation. Hopefully I'll get to see her. It'll be good."

(cut)

"I'm speculating that on Redemption Island, the ones on Redemption Island will have the option of whether they get to see their loves ones or we get to see ours. That's the bad part, because we sent 'em there. Why would they wanna give us a favor? That's gonna be the hard part. But last season, the guy, Mike I think it was, opted to let the other tribe see them, which, if I was at Redemption, I wouldn't. I'd say, hey, bonehead, you kicked me out of here, I'm gonna go see mine, you guys so suffer in the dirt. But just to see her, to see her picture, is cool."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 13 - 2 filmiki:

Who's Next

Rick describes the mood around camp after coming back from the latest duel

"When Ozzy gets back - and we're all assuming he's gonna win the next challenge; if you're in Vegas, you're gonna bet on Ozzy, I guarantee ya - so if he comes back, then he wins the immunity, yeah, somebody outta here's gotta be goin' home...it's weighing on everybody. Everybody's thinking about it. If you look at the mood in camp when we got back from voting Edna off - we all liked Edna but we told ourselves that was gonna happen - we got back in camp and we were like, yeah, the five, the five, and then we looked around and were like, yeah, game on. We told each other when we hit the five, game on. Then everybody's kinda looking at each other like, who's next? When Ozzy gets back he's gonna try to work his magic on us and he's not unstoppable but he's pretty hard to stop winning an immunity. That's our big thing, we've all gotta work 180%. If we can get Ozzy back, and I'm sure he'll come back, and one of us wins immunity, he'll be the first one gone. We all agreed on that. If you look at the jury, it's a lot of Savaii members on there - 5 of them, 6 of them; 5 of 'em are Savaii members. That's a lot out of 9. That's enough to push you over."

Everybody's Irritable

Rick admits that his tribe mates are getting on each other's nerves.

"We've been here 34 days, sleeping in the dirt, not eating much at all - everybody's lost a boatload of weight. Drinking water that just tastes like somebody washed their socks in there. Not brushing your teeth. Everybody's getting irritable. We're at the point in the game where little things tick us off. Albert's getting on my nerves pretty heavy. Getting on everybody's - Coach has mentioned several times how lazy he is and Brandon has mentioned lots of times about how lazy he is. Brandon's starting to get on everybody's nerves, cause the other day at the challenge, he got out, and blurted out, 'Yeah, that's why I sold the challenge, cause I wanted to make sure Edna gets out and make sure she doesn't win.' Everybody's getting short with that. I'm sure they're getting short with little things I do. It's getting to the point in the game where everybody's starting to get everybody ticked off. I think it's part of being here and stuff. We've only got 6 more days. I've just gotta remember, 6 more days. Inside voice stays inside. Go to your happy place when things tick you off. Just go out to the ocean and blow bubbles. But yeah, it's getting...everybody's starting to work on everybody. You can tell in camp. Everybody's happy and cordial, but (tremors his hand slightly) you'll look at the looks and stuff. I know Sophie's getting ticked off at Albert. Everybody's getting their...it's the time where people do that to each other."

(cut)

"I just kind of walk tenderly and keep my goal in mind and keep my inside voice inside."

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 23 - uczestnicy”