Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Rick Nelson

Post autor: ciriefan »

Rick Nelson (51), Upolu

Miejsce zamieszkania: Aurora, Utah

Obrazek

Zawód: Farmer posiadający oborę bydlęcą

Rick mówi: 14 razy zgłaszałem się do Survivor'a i trzy razy byłem na castingu. To nierealne. Tym razem zgłosiłem się przez konkurs internetowy i znalazłem się w top 10 ulubionych osób wybranych przez internautów. Dziękuję narodowi za to, że chcieli mnie poznać. Wygrałem konkurs internetowy.

Przewidywania strony, która umieściła cast: Wygląda na skromnego człowieka. Będzie polegał na sojuszu. Będzie ciężko pracować, by zajść do końca. Może być zbyt dobrym i zbyt ufnym facetem, co może zaszkodzić jego grze. W idealnym świecie miło byłoby zobaczyć Rick'a wygrywającego milion dolarów.

Jeff mówi: On jest prawdziwy.

Ciekawostki: Rick uczy jazdy konnej. Jest następcą Jimmy T. z Survivor Nicaragua, który wygrał konkurs internetowy rok temu.

Awatar użytkownika
Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Post autor: Jack »

Czy będzie ciekawą osobowością? Wątpię. Odrzucali go już tyle razy. Pewnie odpadnie na samym początku, przed słodkimi dziewczynami.

Awatar użytkownika
Roxy
sole survivor
Winners at War: Parvati
Kontakt:

Post autor: Roxy »

Jest następcą Jimmy T. z Survivor Nicaragua

to panu już podziękuję xd

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Kontakt:

Hahaha no dokładnie. Amerykanie są straszni z tymi ich ulubieńcami: Rupert, JT, Jimmi T, Jane... Rick pewnie się to wpasuje. Przed fan favorite w jego wykonaniu miejmy nadzieję, że uratuje nas jego szybka odpadka :wink:

Awatar użytkownika
MD
4th jury member
Kontakt:

Post autor: MD »

Prosze... powiedzcie że on już odpadł. Już słysze jego wiejski akcent (Utah, to moze źle nie bedzie), dużo conf. Amerykanie mnie dobijają :/

Awatar użytkownika
Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

W Polsce pewnie też miałby dużo conf. Odpadnie na samym początku, więc parę conf w tą czy w tą xd

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Dodatkowe informacje

Powód do dumy: Moja rodzina i moje ranczo

Życiowa inspiracja: Mój dziadek. Zbudował ogromne ranczo dzięki swojej determinacji i silnej woli.

Hobby: Polowania, jazda konna i zabawy z moim koniem

Irytują go: Ludzie, którzy się poddają, osoby leniwe i takie, które nie dotrzymują słowa

3 słowa, którymi się opisze: towarzyski, posiadający silną wolę i zmotywowany

Którego zawodnika z Survivor'a przypomina: JT. Prowadził świetną grę i wygrał. Pochodzi on ze wsi, ma silną wolę, był świetnym zawodnikiem, świetnie się dogadywał z innymi, nie poddał się i był uczciwy do samego końca. Chciałbym, żeby JT za 15 lat w lustrze zobaczył mnie, tylko że ja jestem lepszy.

Dlaczego jest w w Survivorze: To jedyne takie doświadczenie w życiu, w którym jesteś w stanie udowodnić, że dasz radę przetrwać 39 dni bez niczego i stać się jednym z dwudziestu trzech zwycięzców. Milion dolarów też byłby miły.

Dlaczego uda się mu przetrwać: Jestem przyzwyczajony do życia na łonie natury. Ciężko pracuję. Potrafię rozpalić ogień, zbudować szałas, polować i łowić ryby. Łatwo się ze mną dogadać, mam pozytywne nastawienie i znam kilka sztuczek na na polepszenie życia w brudnym obozie.

Dlaczego wygra: Po tym, jak zgłaszałem się 14 razy, jestem zdeterminowany, żeby wygrać. Nic mnie nie powtrzyma!

Jego filmik:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W32Av6bhzJo

Awatar użytkownika
Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

JT :D Tak jak w większości podejrzewaliśmy xd Odpadnie raczej na samym początku, a Amerykanie będą go kochać :)

bobaas
5th jury member
Kontakt:

Post autor: bobaas »

Zabawy z moim koniem? <lol2> To nie brzmi dobrze, haha
Obrazek

Szewik
1st jury member
Kontakt:

Post autor: Szewik »

Nie powiedział nic na temat gry socjalnej tylko o tym jak on to nie przetrwa na łonie natury.. WOW ;pObstawiam podobnie jak wy: Drugi Chicken albo Ralph

ctoria
7th jury member
Kontakt:

Post autor: ctoria »

Dla mnie ma coś w sobie, i pewnie go polubię, obstawiam, że będzie strategicznym zerem, i utrzyma się przez swoją pracowitość przez jakiś czas. I jego akcent wcale nie jest taki straszny :D

Awatar użytkownika
Roxy
sole survivor
Winners at War: Parvati
Kontakt:

Post autor: Roxy »

jest straszny :P i pewnie będzie się dużo dużo odzywać...

Awatar użytkownika
tombak90
sole survivor
Winners at War: Tony
Survivor AU All Stars: David
Kontakt:

Post autor: tombak90 »

Coś mi się wydaje, że zaraz po dotarciu na wyspę rzuci się do pracy i będzie krytykował współplemieńców za brak zapału do niej:) I będzie próbował być liderem. Porównanie do Jimmy'ego T. nic dobrego nie wróży.
"Dziś prawdziwych villainów już nie ma..."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 1

Finally Made It
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCeTWgTAMPI

Rick is happy to be on Survivor after applying fourteen times
"I'm Rick. I'm 51 years old. I own my own ranch in Utah. Cattle ranch. Applied for Survivor 14 times. Finally, FINALLY, after Survivor 8, all the way to here. Finally made it. Here. Look. (tugs at buff) Buff. We're on it."
(cut)
"The physical part is gonna be tough, no doubt about it."
(cut)
"But the social game is gonna be my very toughest part. I like to trust people, have them trust me. In Survivor you can't do that. You have to do it to a part. (?) You can't stick it in 'em the whole way and try to get their votes at the end. Ask Sash. Ask Russell. They made it to the end but they'd broke it into everybody on the way up there and they didn't get any votes. I want to win. I didn't leave my family to come all the way up here to lay on the beach to eat rice and fish heads. I wanna win the million bucks. I want to go the end and do whatever I gotta do to get there and actually win."
(cut)
"Can you imagine being one of 23 people in the world to say you've actually played the game of Survivor and won. 39 days. You can go camping for 7, 8, 10 days. It's not that tough. Can you imagine 39 days out here? Your mouth's gonna have that scum in it form not brushing your teeth. Your butt's gonna itch, your hair's gonna be smashed to your head, you're gonna be miserable. But you just reach inside yourself and get through it and do it."
(cut)
"I'm hoping staying by myself all the time - it's a game with people, but you're by yourself. Don't get nobody wrong. When you're out here, you're gonna be thinking the whole time, 'This guy's gonna stick one in me,' 'She's gonna stick one in me.' You're basically kind of by yourself. You're gonna find one or two people you can try to trust, but if you trust 'em completely, you're gonna go home, I believe. I think that's gonna help me. It's in here. (points to here) In here a lot (points at head) but there ain't a lot in here for me. It's in here (points at heart). You've gotta have a lot of heart in it. Stay focused on what you gotta do. I'm gonna try to talk to everybody every day. Not just hi, how are you, but find out who they are, where they're from, who they like on the tribe, who pisses 'em off. Just kind of work it that way. Do 130% around camp, help everybody, do your best in challenges, like there ain't no tomorrow. Hopefully there is a tomorrow."
(cut)
"We'll have to see what kind of personalities folks got. Might be like some Holsteins and some Jerseys and some sheep. They might all go a different way. Hopefully I can manipulate 'em, to get what I need to get done. You've gotta do it with finesse, if you want to get a vote. People are like cattle, in that they want their own space. Once you figure out how close you can walk to 'em without 'em jumping back, you'll be alright. Or, jump at 'em and get 'em to jump back."
(cut)
"I'm excited at Redemption Island because you get a do-over. When you get there you can dig in and - that's a wake-up call. That's a big hand coming out of the sky and slapping you in the head and saying, 'Come on sport. Get some game. This isn't halfway to home, this is halfway to get back up. Now get back up.' That's what I'm looking forward to. If you're there, you better dig it, give it all you got, because there is no tomorrow after that."
(cut)
"This is just like any kind of competition, I think. Whether it's anything. You train. If you didn't run, if you didn't lift weights, if you didn't learn how to build a fire, if you didn't learn how to build some kind of structure to sleep in, you might as well spit in the wind."
(cut)
"I got a little routine. I'd leave my house and down to my feed yards, about three-quarters of a mile. I'd run down every morning. I didn't care if the snow was that deep, if it was 20 degrees, whatever. I'd run down, feed 60, 70 bales, come back, 10 miles on my bike. Every time I'd come back, I know it's corny, but all I'd hear in my head was Jeff Probst going, 'Survivors ready...go.' Take off running, and get after it. Oh yeah. It's gonna be good."
(cut)
"I'm just so thankful to get the opportunity to do this."
(cut)
"This is gonna be a life-changing experience. I hope it's not when I get home that my wife's gone and the cows are gone. (laughs) I hope it's good."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 2

Now It Gets Ugly:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za1h9hPorQA

Rick is not looking forward to his first Tribal Council

"The rumor is that Christine's got the immunity idol. The bad part is we're kind of shooting for her. The bad part about that is Christine's a great person. She's the one that keeps the fire going; every night she's out with the fire. She's a hand; she's way handy. Now the sad part about losing, now the game starts. Now it starts to get ugly. We've all been friends for the last 5 days and we've all worked together, we've all helped each other. Now, yeah, now the bad part comes."

(cut)

"5 of us got together at the very first. Coach, Albert, Brandon, Sophie and myself got together. We were hooked up good, and it just fell together that we would try to be the 5."

(cut)

"I'm just hoping my alliance is good. I think it's good. I'm not too worried. I'm kind of worried, but not too worried, that they'll stab me in the back right off the bat. If they stab me in the back I WILL come back. When you go to Redemption, that's a wake-up call. A big hand slaps you in the head and says you better get it on."

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 23 - uczestnicy”