sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Post autor: ciriefan »

Insider odcinek 5:

Blood Brothers

Sophie admits to being blood brothers with Albert and Coach

"Once we had the hidden immunity idol, and decided who would know about it - which was Albert, Coach, myself - I think that the first real line drawn in the game. We had this beginning alliance with Rick and myself and Albert, but we're like blood brothers now. We know about the hidden immunity idol. We're no longer this pure tribe with an even six-person alliance. It's now the three of us within this kind of semi-superficially unified tribe."

(cut)

"It's really the three of us calling the shots, but it's not superficial in that we just want to ask them. I think it's real. If they have an opinion it's important now to feel like what they said can go. So yeah, up to a point, if Rick wants Edna out and the three of us don't, I think we could convince him otherwise."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 6:

Day 15 Update

Sophie reveals how things are going for her on day 15 of Survivor.

"I think - day 15? Day 15's a big day. It's like a big number to me. When I turned 15, it was a big deal to me, because it's a round number. But also, it suddenly feels like you haven't been out here 15 days. It feels like it should be day 9 or something. Time going fast, getting int oa rhythm, and I think we're all counting down the days until the anticipated merge. Everything seems like it's counting down faster, because we're not looking to the end, we're kind of looking to some other point."

(cut)

"The plan here is to sleep well, eat well, relax, fish, and get really motivated, and just keep winning challenges. Keep everything - ecause every so often people want to look for the clue, they want to talk strategy, and I would like to minimize that, if possible, because we're in a good spot now and I don't want things being shaken up. unnecessarily."

(cut)

"That's the only bad part about winning immunity challenges, is that better and better clues are being placed at our camp."

(cut)

"I get more and more worried every time a clue comes, just because we found the idol, and we don't want someone to find a clue that takes them right to the place where there is no idol."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 7 - 2 filmiki:

Perfect Challenge

Sophie explains why the immunity challenge was a perfect fit for Upolu.

"The challenge was awesome. We won partly because people's mindsets going in were this is do or die, and we also had really good pairings. "

(cut)

"We were just in the right mindset. I felt it."

(cut)

"This challenge was the most physical challenge yet. Everybody's scraped up. You're blindfolded, going into pits. I was freefalling half the time, Edna was being dragged like she's on water skis. I think the physical aspect of it, because we were all so pumped up, the fact that it wasn't some puzzle or something like that, the fact that we could use the energy, it was a perfect challenge for us. Perfect.

(cut)

"The other tribe was absolutely devastated. Ozzy looked like he was going to break down and cry. He was shaking. It was such a performance, I thought it couldn't be real, how intense his emotion was after the challenge. It made me think their tribe must be really unified, and kind of on the same mindset as us, like, we gotta go in with 6, or we have no chance. I think it was good to see them so broken down. It makes me think they don't have any other game plan. They were banking on it. I think right now they're way down in the dumps, they just had to vote somebody out, and I think our tribe feeds off their negative energy. Our tribe feeds off this, we're better than everyone, we're the religious tribe, we're family. The more we see them get upset, and angry at each other, I think it just pumps our tribe up."

EW Deleted Scene.

Sophie:

The reward was awesome. I would have been good with the reward even if there hadn't been food. We get so bored around camp.

(cut)

That reward was amazing. Sitting in those comfortable chairs. I don't even eat hot dogs, and I had three hot dogs, with relish, and M&M's. It was perfect. Especially since we lost that picnic reward, which was probably the best reward yet, I think losing another of those fantastic rewards would have been absolutely miserable. Our minds were totally out of the game, but I think even beyond that, Edna was kind of feeling on the outs, and yesterday, Edna played such an important role in the challenge, feeling like she made a difference. And then, having that camraderie at the movie when we were all just chilling and relaxing and hanging out, I really think yesterday was a huge day for Edna to to feel like she was a part of this tribe. She keeps squeezing my arm, like, 'We did it, we did it,' she's being very active and vocal about the 6. I think a lot of that has to do with just chilling out at the movie, post-fantastic challenge. It's good for Edna, it's great for Edna.

(cut)

It's good for me. Anything good for Edna's good for me.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 8

Smartest Move

Sophie reveals why Cochran should flip to vote with Upolu versus Savaii

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXudPgwF ... re=sh_e_se

"Cochran should come with us because if this is all true, he's really on the outs with his tribe. His tribe has been mean to him the whole time, and he is the sixth person on his tribe. He is even worried that not only would he be the sixth person on his tribe, that after they got enough of us out, they wouldn't even keep him for the final six."

(cut)

"I also believe that I think Cochran's feelings have been hurt a lot out here, and as smart as he is, I have a feeling that his decision is somewhat emotional as well."

(cut)

"You can never count on someone flipping over, you can never know for sure, and that said, I think I feel as confident about Cochran flipping over as I could hope to feel about someone flipping out here, because flipping is such a crazy thing to do. The reason I feel so confident that Cochran's gonna flip is because he's a really smart guy, and I thought it through, and the smartest move would be for him to flip. The things he's told us, and the way he's been acting, he's said things that were unnecessary, and he's acted in unnecessary ways if he were just playing a game with us. Maybe he's using reverse-reverse-reverse psychology though; I have no idea. I also feel like right now there's no other option, and might as well have faith and wait and see what happens."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 9:

EW Deleted Scene

Sophie:

Day 23, I feel the weakest and the hungriest of all the days I've been out here. I don't know why. I think it's partly because there's not much to keep your mind on, because the game has kind of slowed down, the path is cleared for the next couple of Tribals. That combined with we haven't eaten in a couple days, I'm getting sick of coconuts. Today I focused on having small conversations with Savaii members who could be future jury, and not getting too exhausted.

(cut)

The game plan is to keep our energy up, keep eating, and just knock out the Savaii one by one. I want to go Jim next. I think some people are leaning towards Dawn, since she's strong in challenges and so nice that if she made it to the end she'd probably win. I have faith in the Upolu members that we can get out both Jim and Dawn and don't have to worry about immunity. I'd say Whitney is the one no one's worrying about for now.

(cut)

I don't see somebody flipping at this point in the game.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 10:

Ozzy Threat

Sophie gives her opinion of Ozzy's win at the Redemption duel

"At first yesterday, I was thinking, oh gosh, this stinks Ozzy's going forward, the two guys going out had the best chance of beating Ozzy - who else is gonna beat Ozzy? Maybe Brandon at the end. But the more I thought about it, the more I thought that if Ozzy forced his way into a final 3 scenario, I wouldn't have to break any word, and going against Ozzy is almost like going against Cochran. So I'm getting less and less worried about Redemption Island. I'd be terrified if Dawn suddenly dominated over there, or if Brandon dominated, but the Ozzy threat, it's gone down in my mind."

(cut)

"I do think Ozzy has pissed off enough people, not only the Upolu tribe but the other tribe as well, where I don't mind Ozzy being a powerhouse coming into the game. If I could go to the final three with Ozzy, that'd be great."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 11 - 2 filmiki:

EW deleted scene:

"I think that my game has been pretty understated so far and I'm kind of relying a lot on Final Tribal to kind of reveal how much I've done, how much I feel I've done strategically. But the game is outwit, outplay and outlast and I definitely felt like in the team challenges I didn't step up much because we had Mikayla who was eager to step up every time."

"So I think, I mean, it's really powerful to win two immunity challenges. That said, the last thing I want people to realize is 'Oh, you know, she's winning immunity challenges. That's a great reason to win at the end.' I kind of played it down a lot yesterday and said 'Oh, those are the two perfect ones for me. You know, something with thinking and carrying things on your head which I did for six months.' So I think I've kind of diffused that a bit."

"And I also think that my alliance is with four strong men who are, you know, slightly egotistical and I think that my winning immunity challenges didn't bruise their ego any. I think, I'm sure they just saw it as a lucky coincidence."

Down to Seven

Sophie describes life in the game with only seven people left.

"Day 28. We're down to seven. Everyone's thinking strategy. It's miserable. I got frustrated today. Everybody's getting frustrated. Redemption for the first time was kind of a nice break, where we got to see two people talk about their life at home, and how much this experience they've finished, matters to them. At a time when I'm so stressed out and so annoyed, it's something I can think about. In 11 days, I'm going to feel like Dawn and Whitney, I'm going to feel so proud. I can get through this next 11 days. I think it gave everybody a little extra energy, which was good."

(cut)

"At the duel, Ozzy beat Whitney and Dawn. Dawn and Whitney had very emotional, heart-rending speeches; I enjoyed them. Ozzy winning kind of annoyed a lot of the tribe, but I don't care. Someone strong is going to come back from Redemption, and it's just a fact. Someone strong is going to come back from Redemption. I don't mind it being Ozzy. The last thing I want is Dawn coming back, or Whitney. Those two have the game locked. It's easy for them. They're gonna win it no matter what. I'd like the person who comes back from Redemption to - I don't mind their strength, because I know I'm going to have to beat a stronger player. It's their jury votes I'm worried about. I think out of the three of them, Ozzy has the least right now."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 12:

I Like Edna

Sophie explains why she likes Edna

"I like Edna. I do. I like having another woman around the camp. She's a hard worker. She filters my water. She braids my hair. She has interesting conversations. Beyond that, if I could snap my fingers and find a hidden immunity idol and give it to her, I would. Edna staying here would be the best thing possible, but I think me making a move to keep her here might be the end of the game for me."

(cut)

"I think tonight's going to be the first test of the 5. How long are we gonna wait until we break it? Are we gonna break it one step early with Edna? Are we gonna break it on this weird half-step when the Redemption Island returnee returns? Or are we going to wait until it's only the 5 of us left in the game. Honestly the longer we wait the more difficult it is for those of us left, because the longer we wait the stronger the competitors are who remain."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 13 - 2 filmiki:

Just Get to Final 3

Sophie explains why getting to the final three is more important than anything else.

"It's gotten to the point in the game where the jury is going to be so unpredictable. We barely know the jury. It's more important now to get to the final 3 than to get to the final 3 with the best people. Obviously you want to make some guesses about what the jury's thinking, but everyone here can win immunity, everyone here's playing strategically, and it's gonna be so hard to get to that final 3 - that's the most important thing right now. One person I'm most positive has an advantage with the jury is Ozzy, just because he's been the last one to see them all. He's fed them all, he's comforted them all, and they're all ex-tribe members. Other than Ozzy, I keep going back and forth. Is Albert good to take or bad to take? Rick - good, bad? Brandon - good, bad? It's so up in the air that right now I'm just focusing on getting to the final 3. I also know my name's been thrown around quite a bit, and once your name's been thrown around, you get more into the fight-or-flight mode and less into I'm-going-to-plan-everything-out-perfectly. Right now I'm just focused on winning immunities and getting to that final 3 position."

Offensive & Pathetic

Sophie reveals her feelings about a fellow tribe mate.

"Albert's just quite offensive and pathetic, because I really never lied to Albert out here. He told me from day 1 that I was his #1, I was his #1. I think he truly believed it at that point. I think something about my character came through to him. Maybe towards the merge. At some point he decided I was too much of a threat, or he was too nervous about me, so I couldn't be his #1 anymore. I don't know if he thought I was going to be less strategic than I am, less intelligent than I am, less domineering than I am, but he told me last night he wanted a very domestic wife. That was the #1 thing. Maybe I haven't been domestic enough for him as a partner in an alliance. It's quite offensive, only because I think a lot of it comes from the fact that he thinks I'm out to get him, and I'm making alliances with Edna, who's not even here anymore, and with Rick. I thought we had better trust than that."

(cut)

"Albert from the beginning has wanted to be the man in charge, he's wanted to be the puppetmaster, he's wanted to make all the bold moves. It started with the first Tribal Council, where he made an idiotic decision to tell Mikayla to vote Coach, and everything went haywire in camp. I tried to convince him not to do it, I said, 'It's not necessary, it's not necessary.' Didn't listen to me. Things went crazy."

(cut)

"He's always wanted to make these huge moves. Each time I kind of, in the beginning, I would advice him, 'I really don't think you should do that.' A 50-50 relationship. As the game went on, towards the end, I just said to him, 'I'm not doing that. That's crazy.' I think the relationship felt more and more like the relationship went from him being in charge and me being his little dog following him, to me actually having a say. I think Albert is really threatened by me standing up for what I think we should do and what we should do in an alliance. I think he wants to be in an alliance where everyone is zombies. He wants to control them all. I was obviously not controllable enough for him. I wasn't willing to make these big, pointless moves with him. Because of that, he's turned away from me. Now his big move is to get me out. It's frustrating. But that said, I do think all the scheming, all the lying he's been doing, is not helping his endgame. As much as he frustrates me, both strategically and around camp, I'd still love to go to the end with Albert."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Wywiad z Sophie:

R: First of all, congratulations! From what I saw on Twitter, it doesn’t look like you slept at all last night.

Sophie: Thank you. No, you’re right, I haven’t slept. It’s okay though, I don’t have a voice but I’m doing fine.

R: You have a busy day ahead of you, so let’s jump right into it. During the tribal phase of the game, you seemed to be the brains of the Upolu operation even though Coach was the face of it. Would you agree with that statement?

Sophie: Yeah, I definitely felt like all the time I knew what was going on and nothing ever happened that I didn’t want to happen. I think I had a lot of influence over Coach that wasn’t shown on TV. I always felt in control of the game. From Day 1 or 2, I recognized who I was playing with and knew Brandon and Rick and others were immovable and would be the most loyal allies in the game. That’s huge, to have people who would never flip on you. It’s like Christmas came early, so I definitely utilized that.

R: What did you do, specifically, as “the brains” of the operation?

Sophie: People have said to me that Coach should have won. I think I was constantly assessing the game and it turned out that every minute I was thinking about the game, I decided the best move was to stick with my alliance. It seemed like I wasn’t doing anything, but I was. I think keeping together an alliance from Day 1 took a lot of hard work. I had a final three agreement with Rick. Edna had a promise from me that we were in the final three. There were a lot of inner alliances and keeping everybody calm was difficult.

I wanted everybody to be happy and calm and comfortable. In a game where’s there’s already so much paranoia, that’s difficult to do. I think you saw it a lot with Albert. I was constantly dissuading him from switching or making any kind of move. That was my game plan, to make people relax.

R: Indeed, we saw you comment on a web clip that you repeatedly had to shoot down Albert’s plans. We also saw him come to you numerous times with ideas that you apparently wouldn’t go along with. Was that part of what you were just talking about?

Sophie: Yes. I felt like I had no chance of winning against Dawn or Whitney really. The thing is, who knows what would happen had we switched? It would have been up in the air. I knew I had a very clear path to the end. I knew I could keep six people feeling comfortable. I knew of the six, five would vote out Edna. At the five, I knew Coach and Rick were in my back pocket and we’d voted out Brandon. I knew Coach and I or Albert and I could go from there.

I know it’s cliché, but I had this onion alliance where I was in the center of it. I saw it as a better plan not to disrupt the onion but to make sure the people I would go up against at the end were people I could beat.

They didn’t show a lot of it on TV, but I threw Albert under the bus a lot at Tribal Council, saying how sleazy he was he was because he was too smooth. Albert and I threw Coach under the bus, calling him a figurehead. I felt like getting to the three is so hard, it’s best to get to the three and make your case then.

R: Give that and the way you noted in the reunion that Coach was pretty well torn up at the final Tribal Council, do you think you changed jurors’ minds there such that you may have actually won the game at the final Tribal Council?

Sophie: Yeah, I think I won the game in the last two Tribal Councils. I think I did two things. First they were calling me a pretentious brat. As little as I was thinking about it at the time, I think my mental breakdown showed that I wasn’t as big a bitch as they thought – it humanized me.

In final Tribal Council, they wanted the truth. Neither Albert nor Coach could give them that. Albert tries to weasel his way around everything and Coach had all his honor and loyalty. All you had to do was say, “Yes, I backstabbed you and I’d do it again.” I think final Tribal Council was really important to me.

R: Early on, you seemed almost inseparable from Albert. But as time went on, the two of you definitely took different paths, to the point that you were both trying to vote each other out and you were completely mocking him. What happened?

Sophie: At the beginning of the game, I went in and said I would really like to have a two-person alliance where we were on the same page – it would be nice to have a strategic mind to talk things over with. He was that person for the first 20 days.

Post-merge, I started getting worried because he was really buttering up the jury and I started to think he would win the game. I started to call him out in Tribal Council.

We were in some weird Survivor marriage. We had our honeymoon. We had the marriage period. Then we had the 80-year-old bickering. There’s a great online clip of me complaining how he can’t make a fire. The bonds you form are so intense, it makes sense we had a relationship that went on fast forward. I realized I had to distance myself from him and that turned into a big fight.

R: Do you think that, ironically, one reason you won was because Coach advertised that he was supposedly going to play with honor and integrity, but then still had to make game moves, whereas you made those moves without holding yourself above anybody else on a morality level?

Sophie: That’s completely the reason I won. Had Coach said, “Listen, that was all bull$#!+. I manipulated you, I used religion to manipulate you, and I’m here and I was a mastermind.” If he had said that, he would’ve won. But because he tried to defend himself and insist he was still honest and this BS, that lost him the game. All the people in the jury, they knew the rules. If I’m in the jury, I’m not voting for the best morals, that’s like Survivor Season 2.

R: I’m told we’re out of time and you have a very busy day ahead of you. Before you go, do you have anything else you’d like to tell our readers about your time on Survivor?

Sophie: It was fantastic, I’m overjoyed!

R: Congratulations again and thanks again, Sophie!

Conference Call Follow-Up:

As I mentioned above, after I spoke to Sophie, she was also in a conference call where other reporters asked her questions (I told you she had a busy day!). Some of the answers she gave were along similar lines of what you read above, but there were a few other points of interest:

Question: Did you feel coming out of final Tribal Council that you had likely won?

Sophie: We were all getting ripped apart, but I felt like I was getting less heat than everybody else, and Dawn had said something nice to me. But you never know for sure until the votes are read.

Question: Is there one move you take the most credit for?

Sophie: No, I think what got me the win was playing the game every day. Rick and Brandon and coach were never going to make a move. They were answering to God rather than playing Survivor in a traditional way. Cochran’s flip changed the whole game. We had somebody on our tribe who was also number six. Coach and I put in a lot of work in making sure Edna felt like she was number one or two [so she didn’t flip].

Question: What did you learn about yourself?

Sophie: I think I learned a lot about myself out there and I don’t think it’s all bad. I think in the context of Survivor, my bluntness didn’t help me, but I know I’m not a mean person or a bad person and we are all friends now. I learned a lot about how I make first impressions.

Question: Has your view of Brandon changed?

Sophie: I think he got a bad rap – I think I would have voted for him in the final three. He has a lot of inner demons. He’s always really well-meaning. He’s had a rough life. He’s really a gentleman. I formed a really unlikely friendship with him.

Question: What is Coach’s major problem with his strategy?

Sophie: What Survivor has ever not broken a promise and really played a loyal game? Coach wants to have a blast and live for 39 days and be handed a million bucks. You have to backstab people, vote them out, and convince them to give you the money. He finally managed, with the help of some people, to play a semi-strategic game. his downfall is he doesn’t want to admit he was disloyal. Had he at the end of the game, he would have won.

Question: Do you think sometimes he makes promises when he doesn’t have to?

Sophie: I think Coach is really well-meaning. But it’s hard to believe a lot of what he says. I still don’t understand coach – I need a psychiatrist to explain him to me. He likes to make huge promises and huge statements and grandiose moves without always thinking about the repercussions.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

W jednym z wywiadów Sophie wyznała, że podczas finału popijała szampana :wink:

Survivor's latest winner says secretly drinking champagne during her final tribal council helped her win the reality show's US$1 million prize.

Sophie Clarke, a medical school student from New York, lifted Survivor: South Pacific's title after beating Benjamin "Coach" Wade and Albert Destrade in the show's final jury vote.

Clark held her nerve in the brutal jury session to receive a majority six votes. Wade got three and Destrade none.

The 22-year-old told nzherald.co.nz the secret to keeping calm was filling up her water bottle with champagne and sipping at it regularly during the gruelling question-and-answer session.

"We had champagne at the final three breakfast. Coach and Albert managed to spill all the orange juice. I was so angry I said, 'Listen, you spilt the orange juice - this champagne is mine'.

"Every time someone was mean to me at tribal I took a swig. I was able to just sit there a little subdued, just smiling," she said.

"It definitely gave me some liquid courage and helped me to get through."

Clarke described the show's final tribal council as "awful".

"All these people were voted out of the game and all they can do for the weeks they're waiting is talk about how much they hate us. They have one last shining moment to talk about how terrible we all are".

"They really milked it this time."

Clarke said she snuck under the radar and let the bigger personalities on her tribe make big moves.

"I could tell all the guys in my tribe wanted to target the girls. I knew I had to align with the guys. The last thing I wanted to do was be super loud and super domineering so I definitely tried to fade into the back a bit and work on my alliances with the guys."

Awatar użytkownika
Roxy
sole survivor
Winners at War: Parvati
Kontakt:

Post autor: Roxy »

Obrazek

dopiero po bliższym przyjrzeniu się, skapnęłam się że z RC i Papabearem jest Sophie xd

Awatar użytkownika
Gienek
6th jury member
Winners at War: Tony
Survivor AU All Stars: David
Kontakt:

Post autor: Gienek »

Bez kitu xD oglądałem wczorat te zdjęcia i nie zauważyłem że to Sophie...
Come on in,guys!

Awatar użytkownika
Roxy
sole survivor
Winners at War: Parvati
Kontakt:

Post autor: Roxy »

przecież tam podpisane było, albo ktos napisał komentarz :wink: ale spoko sama nie skojarzyłam w pierwszym momencie że to ona xd

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 23 - uczestnicy”