ciriefan
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Post autor: ciriefan »

Insider odcinek 5 (3 filmiki)

Secret Scene Stacey

Stacey and Coach have a heart-to-heart chat on the way to a duel.

(day 6)

Stacey (solo): Last night, Tribal Council pissed me off. Me getting those votes, I was very hurt, very mad. Coach stirred up a bee hornet's nest. I do wanna have a discussion with him.

(Mikayla and Sophie arrive with treemail)

Mikayla:
Two players have so far been voted out
Today they will play for their lives
Choose two from your tribe to witness the match
See who leaves and who will survive

Sophie: Redemption Island duel.

Mikayla: Yup.

Coach: I would humbly request the tribe allow me to go.

Stacey: I'm going too.

Albert: You wanna go too?

Stacey: Mmmhmm.

(they agree on who to take)

Coach (solo): Of all the people I would like to not go to the duel today, it would be Stacey, because Stacey was the other component of the counter-alliance. Stacey was completely disrespectful to me at Tribal Council last night. The last person I'd like to go with is Stacey. That would be an interesting walk over.

(they start the walk)

Stacey: So let's talk.

Coach: Are you mad at me?

Stacey: I'm not mad at you. I'm a little hurt. I'm disappointed, because you kind of threw me under the bus yesterday. I know I interrupted yetserday, but...

Coach: I really wasn't being disrespectful. I made it a point to say in front of everybody that I think you are a woman of character.

Stacey: And I am.

Stacey (solo): Me and Coach's relationship is proven, but y'know, we only just talked about the incident, or the blow- up, what happened, and what we can do to make things even better.

Coach: Christine was Public Enemy #1, and we're not gonna get Christine out then we need to get her first lieutenant out, or whatever.

Stacey: I'm looking at you in your eyes, because it was hurtful. You say my character is good - that hurt me, to throw my character up under the bus. I was like...(makes a disappointed face)

Coach: My purpose last night was not to shame you, was not to disrespect you. I did throw you under the bus and I apologize.

Stacey: (solo) It's a gesture for me to laugh inside. Can a slicker out-slick a slicker? Come on. They can't out-slick a slicker. He put that little - ugh - that little smirk face on him real good. I see it in him. Don't know him from a can of loose oil paint (?), but I can see him. You can smell paint, right? But I can see him. Yep.

Stacey: Cool.

(they bump fists)

Coach: We did that at the same time (laughs).

Stacey Arrives on Redemption Island

In this extended scene, Stacey and Christine bash their Upolu tribe.

(Stacey wakes Christine)

Christine: Be careful.

Stacey: You got yourself comfy over there?

Christine: I was hoping it wouldn't be you.

Stacey: I know. That's OK.

(they hug)

Christine: How are ya?

Stacey: Them snakes over there...

Christine: What happened? What the hell is going on?

Stacey: Guess who else (or is) running things? Coach.

Christine: I knew it.

Stacey: I'm on the outside looking in. Everybody on their tribe acting like everything is hunky-dory. It ain't hunky-dory. Who you talk to? "Oh, I talk to all the girls." I'm doin' this. (makes sour face) Lies straight from Hell. All of ya'll are gonna go to Hell with gasoline drawers on.

Christine (laughing): I missed you so much.

Christine (solo): Stacey just showed up here at Redemption Island, and it's great to have Stacey here, for me, as a person. But as a competitor in the game, it's not good. It's not good for her and it's not good for me.

Stacey: Sitting there, listening to all of Coach's stories about (something about shirt or shark), got caught by pygmies. I don't trust him as far as I can see him.

Christine: He is such a tool.

Stacey (solo): Tribal was so fake. It was so fake. That is not one big happy family on the blue tribe. Coach is not loal at all. He come on here trying to act like he's all holier-than-thou; he's not. He's a joke.

Stacey: Tried to give me a hug, I was like, "Unh." <holds> You can keep that. Unh. Keep that, keep that.

Christine: I can't believe they are believing all he says.

Stacey: They are hanging on his nut. It's all about Coach.

Stacey (solo): I would turn on them in a minute. I will spill all I know that's going on over there.

Stacey: I know we came out here to play a game, it is a game, we're out here now. Me and you both out here on Redemption Island. But I tell you what. If that man's gonna last, I'm tellin' you, when they find out the really truth about him...

Christine (solo): Emotionally, we've connected, and the duel for me is going to be much more difficult. I don't wanna beat her and I'm sure she doesn't want it to be me.

Stacey: He's suckin' all of 'em. He's sucking all of 'em dry.

Christine: And they're gonna let him do it.

Stacey: They're gonna let him do it. I'm tellin' you, they stuck on stupid, reaching for retarded.

(Christine laughs)

Stacey the Day After

Stacey reflects on her time in the game the day after she lost the duel on Redemption Island.

"The game overall for me was magnificent. It was fun. It was magnificent. Just the point of me being here, doing something I wouldn't have though I would have done, was a good turning point for me. Now I know I can do all things. I would do it again. I would do it again in a heartbeat, one more time. You know how you say never say never for something you wouldn't do? Never say never, because I would probably do it again."

(cut)

"My biggest turning point and moment in the game where we had the challenge where I had to put all the weight on my back."

(cut)

"I had over 140 pounds on my back. I had to sustain that weight for quite such a long time. It was fun, but it was hard, it was endurance, it was such a struggle. It was magnificent to know I was able to sustain that much weight on myself, and how I was holding that much weight on me, and not just lifting my back, I was using my whole entire body, also my buttocks as well."

(cut)

"My friends and family see me - they already know Stacey will do it. They know Stacey is not the bravest, but I'll do it first. I'll be the first to step up and do something. They'll be very proud of me. My friends, my family, my community, especially my black community. I'm not saying I'm the first black woman to ever come out here and done this, or black male or female, but me personally, per se, the group I know, the public I know, they'll be very proud of me. The oldest to the youngest, everybody's gonna be proud of me. I'm proud of me. I chose to come out here, I wanted to do it, I got out here to do it. They probably think I'm crazy to do this. Me doing something like this, they never thought I would have done it, but I've done it, and I'm proud of myself that I've done it. I know they're gonna be very proud of me."

(cut)

"What people at home don't really know when they're on the outside looking in - it is a hard game. Survivor is very hard. When you're doing your challenges, it is a hard game. It is teamwork, but if all the team is not there with you, you feel like you're by yourself. It's hard. It's very, very hard. I was one of the ones that would be howling at the TV. But I'm here now and I see what goes on behind the scenes of Survivor, it's a hard, very hard game. But I'm not a quitter. I never quit, not one time. I never gave up. I still would love to be in the game right now. Trust me. Living out there, I could sustain that. That was nothing for me, because I was peaceful for that. I could endure for what I had. It's just when the challenges come up and how they come up, it's very hard. Very hard."

(cut)

"My tribe is frightened by me. Was it strength they were looking for? Or was it loyalty they were looking for? It was the strength. My tribe was afraid of me because they know when it came down to individual things, if I still had the strength, trust me, I would have tried to beat at everything I could have done. Everything in my power, my strength, my power, I would have done, most definitely."

(cut)

"Redemption Island, when I saw my competitor, my old tribemate, Christine, I was so happy to really see her but I was sad to be there, because I wanted to be in the game. Redemption Island is very cold, it's wet, it's mosquito-filled. No sunshine. If that ain't what Hell is like, I don't know what Hell is like, and I ain't goin' to Hell. It wasn't a good place to be. It was very lonely. Very lonely. It takes a lot of you. There's no life there . It's no really enjoyment in there, the way you can really enjoy something that will make you smile. You have to keep yourself encouraged, you have to keep yourself smiling, you have to sing to yourself, you have to laugh to yourself, you have to cry to yourself. You have to do it out loud to where you know between you and God that's what you have there. Redemption Island it is not a good feeling to be there."

(cut)

"I sustained everything out here. I lived it, I've done it. Stayed here 12 days. It was a survival move for me. I was glad I did what I've done. As far as I went, I know I could've went farther if the game would've been totally different, I know I could have stayed. Totally different."

(cut)

"This is not the last of my face you guys will see. I will do it again. Be looking for me. Again."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Post autor: ciriefan »

Wywiad ze Stacey:

R: Hello, Stacey, and thanks for taking the time to talk to us!

Stacey: You&#8217;re welcome!

R: Going back to the beginning, what was your strategy coming into the game?

Stacey: My strategy coming into the game was pushing back, not saying too much, don&#8217;t speak until spoken to. They all think the black women are crazy and deranged on this game, so be quiet, play the game, get in the mingle, do my part.

R: We didn&#8217;t see you do much in terms of strategizing or scheming and plotting &#8211; what did you do that wasn&#8217;t shown on TV?

Stacey: I was talking with the tribe &#8211; myself and Christine and Rick and Brandon, we were talking. But I didn&#8217;t know the five that was in together and really had an alliance. I knew for sure myself and Christine had an alliance together.

R: Indeed, we saw that &#8211; but then why did you vote for two different people at the first Tribal Council?

Stacey: You know, I was so confused that day. It was such a scramble that day. Those two people I always wanted, but I wanted Benjamin he most. At that time, you&#8217;re not even thinking. There was so much scrambling going on that day &#8211; it was like, &#8220;What the hell just happened?!&#8221;

R: So you and Christine didn&#8217;t have time to figure out how to vote?

Stacey: We did, but all of a sudden it was like, &#8220;Huh? What?&#8221; We were both talking about the same two people. All of a sudden it was like, we don&#8217;t even know what the hell happened that day. Boom! (Laughs) What the hell was I thinking?

R: You repeated several times that everybody lied, even going so far as to tell Christine they were all going to Hell. But this was Survivor, so didn&#8217;t you expect lying?

Stacey: Most definitely! I expected the lying! But you know how it&#8217;s done &#8211; it&#8217;s not what you say but how you say it. Survivor is all about lying, it is the game. But Benjamin tells everybody this story &#8211; why y&#8217;all believin&#8217; this lie? That&#8217;s what I&#8217;m saying. You already know he&#8217;s lying, why y&#8217;all believing this lie?

R: So his stories were the lies you were talking about?

Stacey: His lies was his story. All the stories he told before, y&#8217;all buying it an feeding it when you know it&#8217;s a lie. You should know how he&#8217;s trying to play the game. Y&#8217;all is just buying into it. Let&#8217;s come in and get him gone &#8211; he been here before and we haven&#8217;t. His whole thing is me, me, me, me, me &#8211; everything&#8217;s all about him. Albert and Sophie is feeding into everything he&#8217;s telling them. Me and Christine is like, &#8220;This dude is a joke.&#8221;

R: When you were talking about the liars, the impression we got watching was that it had to do with whether or not you were going to be voted out. But we didn&#8217;t see anything indicating that you were really part of the main group on your tribe, so I was curious about that.

Stacey: I knew I wasn&#8217;t part of the main group, but I was social and trying to play with the main group in reference to Brandon and rick &#8211; we talked all the time. For myself, I did a lot of things with Brandon and Rick. We went to go do firewood &#8211; it was always us three. I really didn&#8217;t talk to Edna a lot. We&#8217;d just briefly talk but myself and Mikayla, we&#8217;d talk. Sophie, we&#8217;d be in a group and talking about how to play this game. I was social but it&#8217;s making me look like the meanest damned bitch in the world on there!

R: You mentioned that you talked to Brandon. Were you surprised at how easy it was to manipulate Brandon before what ended up being your final Tribal Council by telling him a tale about some of his allies?

Stacey: You know Brandon&#8217;s lost. He could do but he couldn&#8217;t do. He needs a structure. I knew whatever you say to him, he&#8217;s going to take it and run and I expected him to do that.

R: Did you feel that your performance in the immunity challenge warranted staying around through another vote, even though you lost?

Stacey: You know what, I knew I could do that challenge. We discussed that and we talked in a group. If there&#8217;s something you know you can do, you step up to it. I figured I could do it so I said I&#8217;d do. If we lost, I knew I was gonna be the one going. If we would have won it, I would have won that for me. I knew I was gonna go if we lost that challenge.

R: We saw you tell the Savaii representatives a lot about your tribe, but we didn&#8217;t see you mention Brandon being Russell&#8217;s nephew. Did you? If not, why not?/p>

Stacey: I didn&#8217;t care about Brandon or who his uncle was &#8211; he can tell them. But they need to know what&#8217;s going on and who&#8217;s running camp. Benjamin already had them on a loop, but they can find the rest later. That was my biggest priority. It was like you know what, like going to jail, I ain&#8217;t going down by myself.

R: While you were talking about Benjamin before the duel, Albert muttered that it was &#8220;sour grapes.&#8221; What would you call it?

Stacey: That little bitch! Why would I be sour grapes because you voted me off? He&#8217;s a little bitch &#8211; that&#8217;s a bitch move. He was all into Benjamin&#8217;s stories. That&#8217;s what he did &#8211; why wouldn&#8217;t I? If I would have won [the duel], I was going to the red tribe. How can I be sour? His little punk ass shoulda went first because he fell first in the challenge.

R: In the duel, Jeff Probst kept emphasizing that you and Christine should watch your spacing of the balls, but you just threw the extra balls in without seemingly paying attention to the strategy of it. Probst even pointed it out &#8211; so what was your plan?

Stacey: You know, the timing of the balls &#8211; everything was going so fast. I&#8217;m looking back now thinking I&#8217;m relaxed and calm, and I&#8217;m hearing him talk and going fast uncontrolled, I can only own up to what happened but I can&#8217;t really say. I thought I was being patient and calm and not realizing it was going fast. It&#8217;s like when an accident happens, you say it happened so quick &#8211; I can&#8217;t make an excuse for what happened.

R: Going back a few episodes, what went through your mind as you watched the episode on TV where you just missed finding the hidden immunity idol clue?

Stacey: (Laughs) I could&#8217;ve kicked my own self in the ass. I was like, &#8220;You just missed that!&#8221; I was looking and working at the same time. I was trying to hide it and do it in a sly way. I had a stick in my hand &#8211; I&#8217;m scared of snakes so I wasn&#8217;t going to just stick my hand in a hole. Was I mad at myself! I could&#8217;ve kicked my own self in the ass! Boop!

R: You mentioned that you sometimes talked to Mikayla, and of course we saw how Brandon reacted to her early on. Was there anything to suggest that Mikalaya was the hussy Brandon has made her out to be?

Stacey: No! No! She was just doing the typical normal like everyone else was doing. I didn&#8217;t see anything like that!

R: After you lost the duel and gave some final words to Jeff Probst, you mentioned that you were a mortician make and a diva &#8211; what did one have to do with the other?

Stacey: Because first of all, for me personally, I dress up professionaly every single day &#8211; I would have never caught myself out there doing those things in my world, being a black American world. Speaking for Stacey &#8211; I would never live that lifestyle. I challenged myself, I stepped out of my comfort zone and that&#8217;s what I wanted.

I&#8217;m proud of what I did and how I did it. Those are why I mentioned myself and my job. I&#8217;m used to killing things but I didn&#8217;t kill anything like food. We could do those things, but just being there, I thought I&#8217;d throw that out there. Nobody would have ever thought I&#8217;d do that but I&#8217;m a competitor, I&#8217;ll do anything.

R: We&#8217;re pretty much out of time, so do you have anything else you&#8217;d like to tell us about your time on Survivor?

Stacey: I had a wonderful time. This ain&#8217;t the last you&#8217;re gonna see me. I&#8217;ll go out with a big BOOM on anything. I appreciate you giving me the time to interview!

R: Thanks again, Stacey!

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 23 - uczestnicy”