Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Stacey Powell

Post autor: ciriefan »

Stacey Powell (44), Upolu

Obrazek

Miejsce zamieszkania: Grand Prairie, TX

Zawód: dyrektor zakładu pogrzebowego

Stacey mówi: Nie przyznam się do swojego wieku. Nie będę niczyją mamusią. Jako matka wiem, że potrafię zatrzymać w sobie wiele słów. To nie są moje dzieci. Jeśli będą chcieli przyjść do mnie po poradę, to ich uśmiercę i uderzę. Uderzę ich.

Przewidywania strony, która umieściła cast: Ma silną osobowość, lecz jeśli pozostanie cicha (co może być trudne w jej wypadku) i uda jej się innych zmanipulować, może mieć szansę. Zajmuje się umarlakami i się ich nie boi, więc będzie w stanie zabić ryby i inne zwierzęta pomagając tym samym bardziej obrzydzonym zawodnikom.

Jeff mówi: Jest "zignorowana" ("over-looked")

Ciekawostki: Najstarsza kobieta w tym sezonie.

Awatar użytkownika
Roxy
sole survivor
Winners at War: Parvati
Kontakt:

Post autor: Roxy »

' jeśli pozostanie cicha (co może być trudne w jej wypadku)'
i mamy pyskata murzynke xd

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Kontakt:

To dla mnie duże rozczarowanie. Wygląda na to, że obie murzynki w tym sezonie bedą dzikie. Semhar to raczej na pewno. Stacey wydawała się normalna. Ale teksty w stylu "pobiję ich"... Pozostaje mi tylko łudzić się, że nie będzie drugą Naonką i że mówiła to żartobliwie się śmiejąc się tak jak Cirie :wink:

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Dodatkowe info:

Powód do dumy: chodzenie do szkoły i bycie samotnym rodzicem. Żadne z moich dzieci nie miało nigdy kłopotów z prawem.

Życiowa inspiracja: Martin Luther King Jr. Chciał równości wszystkich ludzi.

Hobby: czytanie, grillowanie i tańczenie

Irytuje ją: żucie gumy

3 słowa, którymi się opisuje: zdeterminowana, lubiąca się bawić i wszechstronna

Zawodnik Survivora, do którego się porównuje: Vecepia Towery z sezonu 4. Dnia 38, gdy Vecepia gadała z Neleh, powiedziała jej "I Chrystus powiedział, gdy widział na krzyżu: to już koniec, to prawie koniec"

Powód bycia w Survivorze: Chcę się ze sobą zmierzyć i wrócić do domu z pieniędzmi.

Dlaczego przetrwa: Jestem graczem drużynowym ze zdolnościami liderki. Potrafię zarządzać czasem i wszystko ulepszać.

Dlaczego wygra: Nie poddam się. Jeśli chodzi o moją rodzinę, daje mi ona kopa, by się nie poddać.

Filmik: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF5XFF5G4eA

Zenek
4th voted out
Kontakt:

Post autor: Zenek »

ciriefan pisze:Dodatkowe info:

Życiowa inspiracja: Martin Luther King Jr. Chciał równości wszystkich ludzi.
Wygląda na kolejną zakompleksioną z powodu rasy, niczym Sean z Markiz :roll:

Awatar użytkownika
Roxy
sole survivor
Winners at War: Parvati
Kontakt:

Post autor: Roxy »

skoro sama sądzi że jest podobna do Vecepi...

Awatar użytkownika
Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Post autor: Jack »

Macie rację. Coś w tym jest.

Szewik
1st jury member
Kontakt:

Post autor: Szewik »

Kolejna narwana kierująca sie uczuciami i emocjami zamiast mózgiem ;p Jak dla mnie mieszanka Cirie i Naonki, mam nadzieje ze wiecej bedzie miała z Cirie..

ctoria
7th jury member
Kontakt:

Post autor: ctoria »

Zawodnik Survivora, do którego się porównuje: Vecepia Towery z sezonu 4
o nieeeeee
Już wiem, że będzie mnie irytować, po filmiku, będzie okropna, rozkapryszona, krzycząca ech. Znając życie nie odpadnie szybko ;<

Awatar użytkownika
tombak90
sole survivor
Winners at War: Tony
Survivor AU All Stars: David
Kontakt:

Post autor: tombak90 »

Silna osobowość - to na pewno. Ale ten temperament może sprawić, że ludzie nie będą mogli z nią wytrzymać. Obstawiam, że już na początku z kimś się pokłóci. Tak jak mówią na tej stronie z castu - może być ciekawą postacią strategiczną, ale jeśli będzie umiała powstrzymać emocje.
"Dziś prawdziwych villainów już nie ma..."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Jak dla mnie to ona najbardziej przypomina Jolandę z Palau i nie zdziwię się, jak jej historia się powtórzy,

Awatar użytkownika
Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Post autor: Jack »

Nie mów co się stało z Yolandą :wink:

Pewnie macie rację, będzie pyskata, będzie chciała rządzić i dość szybko wyleci. Ale mamy szaloną murzynkę xd

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 2

Day Four at Upolu:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8_TZJ2hFZw

Stacey provides an update on the status of her tribe.

"Day 4. Today has been going well with the tribe. Everybody's kind of getting along. Everybody gets up early and it's hustle time. Feeding, looking for wood, fishing, gathering a lot of things together to keep ourself replenished and nourished for another challenge."

(cut)

"Eating for us in the tribe has been kind of little but slow, but we're eating.It's not a whole bunch. We get what we can get. We're eating it and drinking it. Water-wise and coconut-wise, we'll keeping ourselves electrolyed up with the coconuts."

(cut)

"Just the crabs we're eating. Everybody's not saying they're that hungry. That's good. You can fast without getting that hungry, hungry. You just keep yourself with water. Coconut drink, with water. So far we are doing very well. Sleeping-wise, personally for myself, I don't care for being inside. It's uncomfortable for me. I go outside by the fireside. It's very comfortable. I'm willing to keep up sticks to keep the fire going at night. I was comfortable. Someone else came out. Maybe tonight some others will try to come out tonight. The sand soothes you."

(cut)

"Everybody's getting along."

(cut)

"Everybody's been discussing what we need to do to pull our weight. We discuss a challenge who can do what, before we get there. You can do puzzles, you can swim, you can crawl, you can climb, you can tussle, that's for you. Step up to it. Don't get there and get all <stammers>. We already discussed it. If we gonna stay strong that way, stay strong that way. If one gotta go, you can say what you can do, but we get here, and all the sudden you can't put up."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 3:

Happy To See Her Win

Stacey admits that she was cheering for Christine at the Redemption duel.

"When I saw the duel yesterday and I saw Christine..."

(cut)

"I was happy to see her win, I really was. She had the focused face on. I was really happy to see her with that focused face. She really did it."

(cut)

"Christine, I was really happy for. We winked eyes at each other, and I clapped for her, because I was really happy to see her win, and I hope she goes further. It was so sweet the young lady gave her her sweater. I know she knows how to bust open a coconut, and make fire, so she'll be good, she'll be good."

(cut)

"I wanted to go because I wanted to see how the environment was going to be. I wasn't even in the challenge, but my heart was pounding like it was gonna be me. It wasn't even me. But it was like wow, this is what it's really like. You know how you get an eye-opener. Like jail - is jail really like this? But it was a very eye-opener, and like he said, it took a lot of concentration. It takes you as a person, that one person, and you have to get competing, compete for yourself. It was very heart-pumping."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 4 (2 filmiki)

Stacey talks about her performance in the challenge.

"Challenge, we didn't win, but I think I did just fine. I held up 140 pounds, I think I did good. I'm paying for it now, painfully wise, but pain is good. I think I did very well today."

(cut)

"My motivation today was personally for myself. I was doing it, not, I'm for the tribe, but it was for me. Let me get the victory from it. Being pleased of myself and knowing OK, I am strong, but most of it was, ha ha, told ya'll I could do it. I still did it, regardless. That was hard. It was strong and it was hard and long."

(cut)

"I do believe I proved to them I have strength, more than any of the other girls. If I had to do it again I would probably do it again, if I had to. I know me. I would do it again if I had to."

(cut)

"You would assume they thought I lost the challenge for them today, because I wasn't still standing, against the other woman. It was hard. You can't win 'em all. It was a hard game. Do I consider myself as a loser? No. It was like a battle. If we're a team, we're supposed to be a team even if we lose. It ain't because you (points finger) lost, you made us lose. Is that how baseball games go? No. Baseball game ain't like that. We lost, we lost. Let's pick up, let's do better for the next game. That's how a team is. It ain't an 'I' game. I told ya'll there was a difference between an 'I' and a team. If they're looking at it that way...(shrugs). I'm still me. Whatever happens, let it happen."

Don't Trust Coach

While the rest of the tribe is impressed with Coach, Stacey has her doubts.

"I'm thinking about Coach a lot. I'm watching Coach. Coach is really...I don't trust him. His loyalty and his - all these stories. I don't trust him as far as I can sling him. When I see stuff, when he says stuff, it's a gesture for me to laugh inside. Can a slicker out-slick a slicker? Come on. They can't out-slick a slicker. Tellin' all those little sly, slick stories. In my head, I'm like, come on dude, OK. They look like they're feeding into everything that - I don't know, looks like attention. Remember I told you body language talk, or eye gesture? They be like (looks surprised, in awe) 'Really? Oh.' You get that exciting eye. In mine I'm just like, 'These fools.' (?) What's about to happen, I don't want to happen. They're about to let Coach come in and wipe 'em out. That's how I see. He's got to be the mediator. He's got to be the controller. That's not what's supposed to happen. That's not what's supposed to happen at all. Nuh-uh. Can't come in and do that. I see that coming. If we get to thend, seeing little, whatever happens, I see it coming. He put that little - ugh - that little smirk face on him real good. I see it it in him. Don't know him from a can of loose oil paint (?), but I can see him. You can smell paint, right? But I can see him. Yep."

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 23 - uczestnicy”