Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Post autor: ciriefan »

Wspólny wywiad Whitney i Dawn:

R: Hello, Dawn and Whitney, and thanks for taking the time to talk to us!

Dawn: It’s good to talk to you!

R: Dawn, starting way back at the beginning, what was your plan going into the game?

Dawn: My plan was to play as strong as I could. I really was looking for a female alliance in the beginning. I think to a certain extent I had that with Whitney. My goal going in was to make it to the merge and hopefully have the physical strength part pay off for me because I prepared so hard for that. From then on it’s a really different game.

Also I had a goal – having six young kids who are going to watch with a lot of their friends, I was really mindful of how my actions would reflect on them.

Whitney: Oh you mean like not taking your clothes off? (Both laugh.)

R: Dawn, you mention an alliance with Whitney, but what we saw on TV suggested you as pretty much the only player to never enter into a long-term alliance. What was going on that we didn't see?

Dawn: On Day 1, I aligned with Whitney. Even when we see there is a five [person alliance] and Ozzy’s saying it’s him, Jim, Keith, Whitney, and Elyse, I never felt that was a lock for Keith, Whitney, and Jim. I think everybody has multiple alliances, Plans A through D. Being connected with Whitney was good because Keith and Jim had a strong alliance and influence with others in the game.

Then from Day 12, I’m in a final three alliance with Jim and Cochran. At six [people left on Savaii], we’re all saying the six of us until we get to the four and have to really knock people out.

Whitney: Jim had a final three deal with a few people (laughs).

R: Yeah, when I interviewed Jim, I asked him if there was anybody with whom he didn’t have an alliance!

Whitney: That’s the game of Survivor.

R: When I interviewed Keith, he said he didn’t feel there was any bullying of Cochran going on, and that Cochran didn’t even bring up the term until Coach did. However, some statements we saw from you, Dawn, on the show seemed to indicate you felt Cochran was being mistreated. Dawn, what’s your opinion?

Dawn: I think for me, obviously when I’m in the game it’s all fairly personal to me. I think I was pretty emotional because it’s really difficult as you get deeper into the game and realize people you’ve been eating with and talking about your family with are people you’re going to eventually cut ties with. That’s part of why I expressed so much emotion at how difficult the game is.

I don’t know where the word “bullying” came from but I know our tribe’s talked about the word – I don’t want to misuse it. I probably defer more to Cochran on how he felt. Cochran was on the outs and I was on the outs in the beginning, so I was probably more sensitive to that. Ozzy wanted him out early on Days one through ten.

Whitney: He did, yeah.

Dawn: I left feeling this isn’t happening like I expected. In hindsight, it’s a game about deception and manipulation. Outwitting is something that different people do differently.

I don’t really care for the way Upolu talked or spoke or treated him also. It’s the game, it’s not bullying. It can be a cruel game.

Whitney: I totally get where Cochran was coming from in feeling on the outs. But you have to look at who made him feel that way. I told him Day 3 that Ozzy was gunning for him. I told him, “You’re safe.” He knew he was safe. But at Tribal Council, people continued to pick him apart. That was their argument – Cochran needs to go before I do. Coming from Tribal Council every week, his spirits were down. In my mind, I knew he was safe and in Keith’s mind, he knew he was safe. We all knew we were going to keep Cochran. I don’t think anybody on our tribe wouldn’t want to take him to the final three. For him to assume he was sixth was a very wrong assumption.

Dawn: My emotion in that sequence, I think the response at the end of the Jack and Jill challenge, that hammer came down on Cochran. That was a pretty pivotal moment for him. He felt entirely on the outs. For someone who doesn’t play competitive sports, he didn’t necessarily have the same approach to the challenges. It was really hard for him to understand how someone would respond. Jim immediately went up to him and said, “Sorry, I’m just a fierce competitor.” It’s intense and when it’s directed at you, it doesn’t feel good. I didn’t like that day.

Whitney: I agree. Talking about sending him to Redemption Island in front of him was a mistake. I can see how that would make him feel. We knew Ozzy wasn’t stepping up for Cochran – he wanted to be the hero. I can see how Cochran felt about that. We all play sports and are competitors. I don’t think I said anything to him after that challenge because I just don’t talk much after challenges.

Dawn: Maybe the difference is that our tribe was transparent.

Whitney: You said what you thought. We treated each other like friends. I was honest with everyone like I would to a friend. That’s a mistake in Survivor.

R: Dawn, why did you decide not to vote with Cochran at the merge?

Dawn: I think Cochran and I were probably the two people more targeted by Upolu for flipping. I’m sure everyone considered flipping because you don’t know how aligned the other tribe is. I didn’t flip for two reasons: One, I win immunity and statistically it’s much better for Jim and Cochran to draw rocks than myself at that stage. Those were the best odds at that point. The second reason I don’t flip is I just never believe Upolu is being genuine with the offer they’re giving.

Whitney: Yeah.

Dawn: Cochran did and I expressed to him that it didn’t sound honest. But he really was smitten. He was so excited to be around Coach – so, so excited. I believe it’s something he thought about Day 1, Day 2 – “If I have an opportunity to meet the Dragonslayer…” It was admiration or adoration.

Whitney: Coach, you’ve got to give him props, he read Cochran and knew the exact things to say to get him to flip.

Dawn: I’m surprised it worked. It seems so clear when you’re watching it.

Whitney: I wouldn’t have bought it. But I do feel bad for Cochran. He is a little gullible. I never would have thought about it. My mistake in the game is I never thought anybody would consider flipping because it didn’t make sense.

R: Whitney, you probably know I have to ask this: Do you have any comments on your relationship with Keith and the articles that have come out about your marriage prior to the game and the overall situation with that part of your personal life?

Whitney: You know, that’s the thing. Someone sold the story for personal gain. It’s my private life and I’ve always been very adamant about keeping it private. I was in an unhealthy, unhappy relationship. Who would have thought I’d fall in love on the island? I didn’t see that! The rest will be addressed in the reunion show.

Dawn: Plus, I did the Jack and Jill challenge with him. We were dressed the same!

Whitney: It’s Survivor, everybody portrayed something different. Edna wasn’t a doctor out there. Jim lied about what he does. I was simply a songwriter. I never told anybody I was an artist or I could sing. Nobody goes out there and bares all and shows all their cards. It’s a game, you’re not going to tell anybody your whole life story. There was a lot I didn’t share out there. Number one is my first cousin is missing. I told Keith, and later I told Dawn and Jim. My support system had been ripped out.

R: Unfortunately, I’m being told we’re out of time, so is there anything else each of you would like to tell our readers about your time on Survivor?

Dawn: I think it’s obvious from the way I exited the game: I’m so grateful for the way the game challenged me and the depth of the experience. It’s so much more than we get to see. There’s something empowering about really challenging yourself like you can’t imagine. To be away from family, work, cell phones, computers, food. To add the physical challenges and strategic part… You see Dawn on Day 1 and you think she’ll be one of the first three boots. On Day 28, I could say I won immunity; I held 140 pounds and got to be the hero one day. I’m so thankful and it’s shaped so much of my life and my family.

Whitney: I’m very thankful for the opportunity to go. I had an amazing experience. I never in a million years would have thought it, but I miss it! To spend it with some wonderful people and make lifelong friendships. It changes your perspective on life and you realize what is important coming back. It was so good for me.

R: Thanks again, Dawn and Whitney!

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Awatar użytkownika
Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Post autor: Jack »

Whitney & Keith wspólnie biorą udział w The Amazing Race 25!

NightWing
7th voted out
Kontakt:

Post autor: NightWing »

To bardzo dobra wiadomość.
Lubię Ich, fajna para i na pewno będę Ich oglądać no i kibicować :)

Awatar użytkownika
tombak90
sole survivor
Winners at War: Tony
Survivor AU All Stars: David
Kontakt:

Post autor: tombak90 »

Ja ich nie lubię, ale to też dobra wiadomość, na pewno będę oglądać i hejtować :D
"Dziś prawdziwych villainów już nie ma..."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Pewnie nie wiecie, ale jakiś czas temu Whitney zakończyła karierę solową i założyła girlsband grający muzykę country. Oto ich najnowszy singiel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUu93Oz ... e=youtu.be

Awatar użytkownika
Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Post autor: Jack »

Widzę, że jej kariera nabiera tempa. Ten teledysk ma już ponad 4 800 odsłon na youtube, a jest dopiero od miesiąca :)

Oczywiście życzę jej jak najlepiej, jednak pomysł o zawieszeniu solowej kariery jest dość dziwny patrząc na to, że po Survivor jej teledyski osiągały po kilkaset tysięcy wyświetleń (jeden nawet ponad 3 mln)

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Whitney Duncan

frasiek
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Whitney Duncan

Post autor: frasiek »

Ja pamiętam Whitney, bo razem z Keithem zrobili głupi ruch.

MaciekRS
6th jury member
Kontakt:

Whitney Duncan

Post autor: MaciekRS »

Ja też ją pamiętam, była jednym z lepszych graczy sezonu ale dostała beznadziejny edit bo nie stanęła po stronie ulubieńca Jeffa.

frasiek
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Whitney Duncan

Post autor: frasiek »

Masz tę sytuację, gdy ona wraz ze swoim plemieniem ciężko pracowali, żeby Karaluch ich zdradził, czy "genialny" ruch jak zdradzić Ozziego tak, żeby nie mógł mieć pretensji ?

Awatar użytkownika
joeytribbiani
4th jury member
Winners at War: Parvati
Kontakt:

Whitney Duncan

Post autor: joeytribbiani »

Pamiętam, że była sobie taka Whitney, ale w ogóle nie pamiętam co robiła na tej wyspie :D Country to nie mój gatunek muzyki, ale niech jej się wiedzie. A co do ostatniego pytania, to czy nie chodzi o Baylor z sezonu 29? Wydaje mi się, że kiedyś gdzieś widziałem jakieś zdjęcie śpiewającej Baylor i tak mi się wydaje, że może o nią chodzić :)

MaciekRS
6th jury member
Kontakt:

Whitney Duncan

Post autor: MaciekRS »

Nie no, Baylor to amatorka, Whitney jest zawodowym muzykiem.
Zawodowcem jest też finalista z S20 jaki Chase czy coś takiego. On chyba największą karierę muzyczną zrobił.

Awatar użytkownika
joeytribbiani
4th jury member
Winners at War: Parvati
Kontakt:

Whitney Duncan

Post autor: joeytribbiani »

MaciekRS pisze:
16 lip 2020, 17:58
Nie no, Baylor to amatorka, Whitney jest zawodowym muzykiem.
Zawodowcem jest też finalista z S20 jaki Chase czy coś takiego. On chyba największą karierę muzyczną zrobił.
Tak, tak. Z tego co się orientuję to Chase jest bardzo dobrze znany fanom muzyki Country. Jednak post mówił o początkującej wokalistce :D
która inna uczestnika Survivor próbuje swoich sił jako wokalistka country?

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 23 - uczestnicy”