sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Benjamin 'Coach' Wade

Post autor: ciriefan »

Benjamin "Coach" Wade (39), Upolu

Obrazek

Miejsce zamieszkania: Susanville, Calif.

Poprzednie sezony: Survivor Tocantins i Survivor Heroes vs Villains

Benjamin Wade, znany bardziej jako Coach, powraca do Survivor'a po raz trzeci. "Mój przepis jest taki, że gdy stanę na plaży i zostanę przypisany do plemienia, po prostu zabiję ich uprzejmością". Nadal jest zróżnicowaną postacią, którą kochają widzowie poprzednich edycji, ale ten dyrygent symfonii, trener męskiej drużyny piłki nożnej i pastor obiecuje: "Coach 3.0 będzie inny, niż kiedykolwiek indziej go widzieliście"

Coach wierzy, że jego doświadczenie i bycie liderem będzie przydatne dla plemienia, ale tym razem przewartościuje on swoją strategię. "Musię się wykazać i muszę być pewny siebie, jednak nie arogancki, silny ale nie przerażająco silny, muszę być pokorny ale nie słaby, muszę być honorowy lecz niesprawiedliwy".

Co Coach myśli o swoim konkurencie Ozzy'm? "Ozzy jest świetnym wojownikiem w konkurencjach i jest świetny w przetrwaniu na wyspie, będzie silnym rywalem w przeciwnym plemieniu".

Filmik: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_Ir6uSl ... re=related

Awatar użytkownika
Roxy
sole survivor
Winners at War: Parvati
Kontakt:

Post autor: Roxy »

coach pastorem?? wtf?
i w ogóle czy mi się wydaje czy on ma pomalowane paznokcie u nóg :lol:

Awatar użytkownika
tombak90
sole survivor
Winners at War: Tony
Survivor AU All Stars: David
Kontakt:

Post autor: tombak90 »

słonko pisze:coach pastorem?? wtf?
i w ogóle czy mi się wydaje czy on ma pomalowane paznokcie u nóg :lol:
Wydaje mi się, że to brud xD
"Dziś prawdziwych villainów już nie ma..."

Awatar użytkownika
Gienek
6th jury member
Kontakt:

Post autor: Gienek »

Pomalowane...już w poprzednich sezonach miał pomalowane :wink:
Come on in,guys!

Awatar użytkownika
Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Post autor: Jack »

Pomalowane, ale chyba tylko 2 paznokcie xdd

Coach pastorem - dobre :DDD Nie wyobrażam go sobie w tej roli :wink:

Awatar użytkownika
Gienek
6th jury member
Kontakt:

Post autor: Gienek »

Jak to Rob powiedział "You're a little man".
Nie mam pojecia po co no wrócił...
Come on in,guys!

Awatar użytkownika
Roxy
sole survivor
Winners at War: Parvati
Kontakt:

Post autor: Roxy »

hahahahaha xdd to teraz ja już wiem skąd pomysł artiego na zabranie kosmetyków edycji jacka :wink:

ale tak w ogóle to niech on też szybko odpadnie xd

Awatar użytkownika
Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Post autor: Jack »

słonko pisze:hahahahaha xdd to teraz ja już wiem skąd pomysł artiego na zabranie kosmetyków edycji jacka :wink:
:DDD

Może niech nie odpada za szybko, bo nie zdążymy dostrzec jego przemiany.

Awatar użytkownika
Eska
7th jury member
Winners at War: Yul
Kontakt:

Post autor: Eska »

no cóż ja chyba nie chce tej przemiany oglądać... i kto jak kto... ale on pastorem?!

Awatar użytkownika
tombak90
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Post autor: tombak90 »

Haha, no niby dziwne, ale w sumie... W Tocantins miał takie zajawki:) Duchowość, medytacja... :D
"Dziś prawdziwych villainów już nie ma..."

Awatar użytkownika
Eska
7th jury member
Winners at War: Yul
Kontakt:

Post autor: Eska »

No właśnie mnie ta medytacja zastanawia, on to normalnie jakieś modły jakby do sekty należał oddawanie czci słońcu i te sprawy... ;d

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 1

I'm here to win:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLESzFg-qoo

Coach explains how he plans on winning the game in his third season on Survivor
"I am here to win. I tell you, the first time I played, I was stupid. Second time I played, I was too soft, spread myself too thin. I was trying to play both sides of the fence. It's been shown in Survivor that you make alliances early, you make 'em hard, you make 'em fast, and you try to stay true to alliances. I don't think I've ever really played this game. I had two agendas. My first agenda in Tocantins, season 18, my agenda was to be the biggest, baddest character the game had seen to date. I would incorporate my own philosophy, I would try to change the game, I would take the strongest to the end. I had this whole approach to that first game, but it wasn't necessarily to win. The second time I could only think about finding redemption in the eyes of the public. I didn't approach it to win. This third time to play on Redemption Island is to have that great adventure, but it's also to win. I've reflected, and I've thought about who Coach is on the inside, and how I can continue to be a better person, because as a coach, coaching other people, that's what I want to try to do. I want to try to motivate. I want to inspire people. The hardest thing for me, and I think the dragon that lurks around the game for Coach, is actually the dragon from within. It's not the dragons out there I'm trying to eliminate. It's trying to control and harness my sometimes sense of self-righteousness and judgment on the other contestants. As a coach and an adventures, I say to myself, this is the greatest adventure you can go through, so therefore, if I can get the other contestants to see how to empower themselves, how they can forge their character in real life, long after the game of Survivor, then I've done my job. That's how I've approached it. When two girls sit on the beach and do nothing, it drives me crazy. When this guy sits there and double deals with everybody, it drives me crazy. When people don't want to play with honor and integrity, it drives me crazy. I've got to realize everyone out here is on their own journey. I can't fit them into my journey."
(cut)
"I need to be able to relate to them in their own individual journeys. That'es what you haven't seen from Coach in the pat and that's what you're going to see from Coach in the future."
(cut)
"I have a very sensitive side that sometimes comes out, and the philosophical side, but in real life, if I don't respect or relate to somebody, I just walk away. I don't need to deal with somebody that in my judgmental mind, I find beneath me. Part of my research for this game is to know some of my tribemates are going to be younger. Some of my tribemates are not going to have the experiences of myself or some of the other people that are out there. That's OK. I've gotta meet them where they're at. Am I reading all the young girls' magazines? Yes. Am I studying pop culture? Absolutely. Can I tell you which shoes out there have red soles and which ones are gonna match the best Jimmy Choo with the Chanel bag? Absolutely, man. I'm gonna bring the swag in this game. I'm gonna relate to those younger girls I found a hard time relating to, because I've got to. It reminds me of a good quote I'm going to build my game around. Edmund Burke said, 'The arrogance of age needs to submit the wisdom of youth.' Meaning when we get old in our age and get stuck in our ways thinking we're always right, we've gotta open up our eyes, because the world is always changing, so we've gotta adapt in order to keep up and in order to succeed. That's my motto. That arrogance we get into, having those different experiences. I've played this game twice, I've learned a lot from it, I haven't been successful. This time, I want to open my eyes and really see what these young people have to offer. It may be different than what I think they should be offering, but that's OK."
(cut)
"Playing against Ozzy is both an honor and a little bit of a threat, but most of all, a great challenge. He's a great competitor, I think his social game, he's a nice guy, so I think his social game in the beginning is going to be tough to beat. He'll ingrain himself in the tribe, then go and catch a bunch of fish and run up trees and cut down coconut. I think as it gets to the merge and the merge happens, he's going to be much more of a non-threat, so to speak, unless he wins immunities. I don't think he has proved he has that social game. I think there's a few players out there who have less of game than the Dragonslayer. Not many, but a few. Erik Reichenbach, Ozzy. There's a few, not many. Those are the guys I think after the merge it will be like taking candy from a baby."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 2

Tribal Council Magic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTV4byicCZE

Coach admits to both looking forward to and dreading Tribal Council

"Not only am I a glutton for punishment - at the end of the challenge today, I was smiling. Not because we lost - I hate losing; as soon as we left, I was gutted inside. I know it sounds crazy, but I love going to Tribal Council, because that's where the magic happens. I don't want to go over and over again, but I love getting to Tribal, it's another segment of time where my mind is stimulated. Jeff likes to fence with me verbally. The last two times, Jeff's called on my because he knows I'm gonna tell him the truth. I'm excited because I like the verbal fencing, which is what I call it. But then reality set on me that we lost a challenge, and I was pissed off. But you gotta look on every defeat as something positive in it, and you've gotta look at every victory as there's something to improve."

(cut)

"This camp is full of amateurs. They'll be scrambling this way, talking this way, come over and make a private deal with me. It's just crazy. There's no need for that. Everybody needs to settle down. My alliance of six, as soon as I get back to camp, in front of everybody, I'm gonna get all the remaining five of my alliance, get 'em together, sit 'em down, and say, 'You're voting for this person,' 'You're voting for this person,' split the vote, and then revote and take somebody out in the counter-alliance. It's either gonna be Mikayla, Stacey, or Christine. One of those three."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 3:

Craziest Thing

Brandon's attack on Mikayla is the craziest thing Coach has seen on Survivor

"The sun is setting, we've got calm waters, looks like we won't be getting any rain tonight, we're making our beds, we just got water, we're gonna have a great time, and Brandon comes in, dragging Mikayla by the hair almost, in caveman fashion, and is like, 'Get in the middle of the circle and let's have it out! Dude, you just totally ruined the calm evening we were going to have, and probably pt a little bit of skittish fear in the alliance now, because the alliance is always going to think, 'Is he going to do this type of thing again?''"

(cut)

"63 days on Survivor and this is the craziest thing here, that's ever happened. Brandon is a man that's so mature beyond his years, but this game gets to him in so many different ways."

(cut)

"I appreciate his honesty, but the worst thing you can do to a tribe is have a beatdown session on one person, in the middle of a circle."

(cut)

"I'm just flabbergasted about this tribe right now. We're strong, we're good in challenges, we have a core group of warriors in an alliance that trust each other implicitly, and I think they're all solid people. For this to happen with Brandon coming in and going all crazy, it just flabbergasts me."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Insider odcinek 4:

Soft Spot for Brandon

Coach finds Brandon's actions frustrating, but still supports him.

"It kind of bothered me that Brandon went to Redemption Island and apologized. Here's the thing, his intentions were good, but someone's who's really trying to play this game, to construe that action is, oh, well, Brandon just scored points with the other team. Wow. What a good kid. Apologizes for the way - he's honest, let's take him and try to flip him. Or, let's try to take advantage of him somehow. So, it bothered me that he apologized to Christine..."

(cut)

"At Redemption Island. There's a place for that in this game, but probably not within earshot of the enemy soldier."

(cut)

"It is a fulltime job keeping track of Brandon and his whereabouts and his mental state, and what he's thinking. But again, I want to hit home, I really have a soft spot in my heart for Brandon. I don't see myself in him other than the fact that he's trying to play this game as an honorable Christian man. For that, I will fight for him and with him to the hilt. But it means I have to cut off my own leg, then it would be time for him to go. And I hope that situation never arises in this game."

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 23 - uczestnicy”