Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Cassidy Clark

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown: Plano, Texas

Current residence: Austin, Texas

Favorite hobbies: Fashion design and most forms of art, thrifting your grandparent's old clothes and knick knacks, skating, boxing, and underwater exploring

3 words to describe you: Groovy, charismatic, and creative

Pet peeve(s): Narrow-minded, judgmental people. Also, people who have no reverence for Mother Nature and all her beautiful beings!

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I've fought through many painful experiences and never let it break me or hold me back for long. I have a fighting spirit and will always be proud of my perseverance. But I am also very proud of showing my designs in a fashion show!

What is something we would never know from looking at you? I've always carried a deep spiritual wonder and appreciation for life, nature. and all of its many beautiful complexities. I can manifest and create anything when I surrender fully to the moment and find acceptance in it. Maintaining that flow throughout the game will not always be easy, but it is a top priority.

Who is your hero and why? I know it sounds cliché but my mom is freaking incredible! She has faced so much adversity and never allowed it to break her spirit. She is a legend in my eyes and the ultimate "survivor" to "thriver."

Which past Survivor will you play the game most like? I've always admired Kim Spradlin's game, she was a low-key assassin! I loved seeing a good triple-threat win; she played a very strong social, strategic and physical game. She "puppeted" her alliance through the entire game while keeping the target off her back.

Why do you believe you can be the Sole Survivor? I think I've got the sweet spot in all the right places. I'm physically fit and competitive, I will be an asset to my tribe but my slighter stature will make me appear non-threatening. I am intuitive and an out-of-the-box thinker. My clever and witty nature will allow me to maneuver and adapt throughout the unexpected twists in the game. I have the ability to manipulate and persuade others, and while I don't abuse that in my everyday life, all bets are off in SURVIVOR. My life experiences, optimistic charm, and open-minded outlook will allow me to connect deeply with others, disarm them and form strong alliances and friendships. But I can use my logic to stay detached enough to always make the best decision for my game. When the rubber meets the road, I'll do whatever it takes to play in a powerful way. People won't see me coming and that's exactly what I'm counting on.

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Cassidy Clark

Post autor: Prus »

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Cassidy Clark

Post autor: Prus »

Jak nie Wentworth, to Kim Spradlin. :D Co dziwne, żadna z uczestniczek nie porównała się do Parvati, chyba pierwszy raz od bardzo dawna. Na plus fakt, że nie chce skupić się albo tylko na zadaniach, albo tylko na strategii, czy socjalu, ale na wszystkich trzech kwestiach.

Wydaje mi się (i mam nadzieję), że może wyjść z niej jakiś ciekawy villain, bo wcale nie zamierza prowadzić jakiejś cukierkowej i lojalnej gry i otwarcie mówi, że jak przyjdzie pora to może uciąć łeb węża :D

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Cassidy Clark

Post autor: ciriefan »

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 43 - Uczestnicy”