Nneka Ejere

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown: Weatherford, Texas

Current residence: Weatherford, Texas

Favorite hobbies: Traveling, biking, cooking

3 words to describe you: Joyful, hardworking, trustworthy

Pet peeve(s): Mediocrity, laziness

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?  My family! My husband and I have made it through some rough times and have three amazing children.

What is something we would never know from looking at you? How tough, resilient, and determined I can be.

Who is your hero and why? My dad. He has accomplished so much. He overcame so many obstacles from childhood through his adult years and not only thrived, but brought so many others along with him, to ensure he ended the cycle of poverty that would've plagued the extended family otherwise.

Which past Survivor will you play the game most like? Cirie, because I love to connect and do so easily. I will play hard without seeming to on the surface.

Why do you believe you can be the Sole Survivor? I believe that I can accomplish anything I set my mind to. I can influence others to make decisions, and they'll think it was their idea the whole time. I am resilient, too; it is not about how many times I fall, but that I get up one more time. I believe that anything worth doing is worth doing well, so I give 100% always.

Awatar użytkownika
Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Nneka Ejere

Post autor: Jack »

Jack pisze:
04 wrz 2022, 19:41
I can influence others to make decisions, and they'll think it was their idea the whole time. I am resilient, too; it is not about how many times I fall, but that I get up one more time. I believe that anything worth doing is worth doing well, so I give 100% always.
To takie typowe zdanie dla osoby, która odpada pre-merge :D

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Nneka Ejere

Post autor: Prus »

Ostatnio zmieniony 10 wrz 2022, 10:15 przez Prus, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Saw
8th jury member
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Nneka Ejere

Post autor: Saw »

Bardzo sympatyczna babka. Przynajmniej na taką się zapowiada. Dawno nie było w Survie fajnej 40 której chciałoby się kibicować ze względu na charakter i grę (chyba ostatnio Annalize w SA). A więc pokładam nadzieję właśnie w tej Pani.

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Nneka Ejere

Post autor: Prus »

W filmiku powiedziała "I'm a terrible liar. I can't cheat. It's how I raised my kids, but my smile is a huge part of who I am" i nie do końca wiem, czy to wpłynie pozytywnie na jej grę. Porównała się do Cirie, ale obawiam się, że może skończyć jak Marya z poprzedniego sezony, która zwyczajnie była zbyt miła i kochana.

Wydaje się miła i sympatyczna, ale powinna trochę zmienić swój charakter do tej gry, chyba, że chce na początku służyć jako numerek dla kogoś i potem dopiero zacząć grać na serio.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 43 - Uczestnicy”