sole survivor
Kontakt:

Owen Knight

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown:
Bethesda, Md.

Current residence: New Orleans, La.

Favorite hobbies: Backpacking, hiking, video games, taking and coaching fitness classes

3 words to describe you: Loyal, charismatic, passionate

Pet peeve(s): People who are entitled. And people who don't know what to do at a four-way stop.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?  Being named an admission director at my age is rare. To be named director at my alma mater reminds me that the grind has been worth it, and that people have noticed how dedicated and genuinely invested I am.

What is something we would never know from looking at you? That I'm a great public speaker and use my people skills at work every day. Asian men have certain unfair stereotypes associated with them, and I do not fit that mold. I played football in high school, was rush chair for my fraternity, and can entertain a room of 800 people. I use my EQ more than my IQ on an average day.

Who is your hero and why? My parents. They are kind, fun, hard-working and dedicated to one another. They're more active and social than I am! They gave me a life that anyone would dream of when they adopted me as a baby, and they have supported me in every endeavor I have taken on. I owe them everything and want to make them proud.

Which past Survivor will you play the game most like? I would love to play a similar game to Adam Klein. He kept his threat level low, had good relationships with everyone, and was his authentic, superfan self.

Why do you believe you can be the Sole Survivor? I can win SURVIVOR because I am an unassuming triple threat. Socially, I'm likable and take a genuine interest in people. I make people feel like I am invested in them because I actually am! Physically, I am athletic enough to be an asset early in the game; however, nobody is going to mistake me for Ozzy and view me as a threat to go on an individual immunity run. Strategically, I am a SURVIVOR super-duper fan and have seen every season and watch the international versions. I have studied this game and know what works and what doesn't. Most importantly, I am pretty self-aware and know that I need to play my own game and go with the flow as the game develops.

Awatar użytkownika
Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Owen Knight

Post autor: Jack »

Jack pisze:
04 wrz 2022, 19:46
Taking and coaching fitness classes
Jack pisze:
04 wrz 2022, 19:46
Which past Survivor will you play the game most like? I would love to play a similar game to Adam Klein. He kept his threat level low, had good relationships with everyone, and was his authentic, superfan self.
Boję się, że może z tego wyjść jakieś niebezpieczne połączenie Adama z Coachem.

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Owen Knight

Post autor: Prus »

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Owen Knight

Post autor: Prus »

Wygląda jak jakaś wersja Woo z alternatywnej rzeczywistości, która nie jest kompletnym kołkiem i myślenie nie sprawia mu bólu. Na dodatek w filmiku powiedział, że wolałby być porównywany do Malcolma, niż do Woo, więc ma ode mnie ogromnego plusa.

"I used to daydream about seeing my name in the opening credits". Biedny, on jeszcze nie wie. Ale pewnie znajdzie się jakaś miła duszyczka, która zlepi kilka scen z pierwszego odcinka, stworzy jakieś intro i doda na YouTube'a.
Jack pisze:
04 wrz 2022, 20:40
Boję się, że może z tego wyjść jakieś niebezpieczne połączenie Adama z Coachem.
Ja tam jestem jednym z nielicznych tutaj, którzy lubią Adama, więc takie połączenie nie byłoby dla mnie złe hahah.

Nie spodziewałem się tego po nim, ale także na mnie zrobił całkiem dobre wrażenie.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 43 - Uczestnicy”