Cody Assenmacher

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown:
Preston, Iowa

Current residence: Honolulu, Hawaii

Favorite hobbies: Going out with friends, traveling and being outdoors

3 words to describe you: Optimistic, charismatic, fearless

Pet peeve(s): Lazy people, social media addicts, clipping nails in a public location

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I'm really proud of the relationship(s) I have with my family and friends. Without them, life would be boring. Knowing they are there for me, no matter what, is comforting.

What is something we would never know from looking at you? [Several] of my bottom front teeth are fake. When I was a kid, my older brother strapped me into a sled behind an ATV in a frozen cornfield, and the sled flipped over.

Who is your hero and why? Devon Yaddof, a best friend of mine who passed from cancer in high school. His loss lit a fire in me at a very young age. That fire continues to drive me to live my life differently. And my parents, as I'm grateful for them selflessly molding me into the man I am today.

Which past Survivor will you play the game most like? Malcolm – he was a likable, physically skilled, humble player who used that skill set to advance his way through the game. Malcolm and I share multiple character, personality and physical skill sets. The ability to sit back and sometimes play the role of a fool to fool the fool who thinks they're fooling you is critical in competing in this game.

Why do you believe you can be the Sole Survivor? I know that SURVIVOR and I were meant for each other. Just took us 20 years to realize it! My charismatic, fun-loving personality will enable me to build alliances. My competitive edge will keep numbers through winning challenges. Experience being outdoors will help in building shelter and sourcing food. My experiences, profession, and living in different cities have given me wisdom ahead of my time, and I will use that to my advantage in communicating with players older than me, while my active lifestyle and youthful spirit will enable me to relate to younger players.

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Cody Assenmacher

Post autor: Prus »

Wywiad z Cody'm dla Parade.com

Meet Cody Assenmacher
Ostatnio zmieniony 07 wrz 2022, 20:50 przez Prus, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Cody Assenmacher

Post autor: Prus »

Mój przedsezonowy faworyt, więc mam nadzieję, że pobędzie sobie w tym programie przez jakiś czas. Obawiam się jednak, że albo wyleci przed połączeniem (jak Voce i Jenny, którzy byli moimi ulubieńcami przed rozpoczęciem gry z poprzednich sezonów), albo dojdzie daleko, ale nie będzie chciał rozmawiać o żadnej strategii i będzie nawijał tylko o łowieniu ryb i zadaniach. Z drugiej zaś strony nie wydaję się być żadnym game bot'em jak znaczna większość uczestników w tych czasach i jeżeli będzie się zachowywał w programie tak jak na swoim filmiku to będę bardzo zadowolony :D

Jestem pewien, że jakoś urozmaici ten sezon, bo wydaje się być zabawny i ma zajebistą fryzurę XD. Będę mu kibicował bardzo i mam nadzieję, że mnie nie zawiedzie <3

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 43 - Uczestnicy”