Karla Cruz Godoy

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown: San Diego, Calif.

Current residence: Newark, Del.

Favorite hobbies: Traveling, brunching, karaoke

3 words to describe you: Ambitious, gregarious, adaptable

Pet peeve(s): Tardiness, pessimism, slow drivers

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?  My parents are Mexican immigrants who became teenage parents at the age of 16, which led me to grow up in a low-income community where college was only a dream. Fortunately, school became a safe space for me, where I felt loved, cared for and seen. I recognized that through school, I could follow my passions and most importantly, get out of the hood. I'm proud to say I'm the first in my family to graduate from high school, and the first to graduate from college, and I did it all with a full-ride scholarship from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation's Millennium Scholars program. This queer Chicana did that!

What is something we would never know from looking at you? I'm incredibly competitive and an overachiever in every aspect of my life.

Who is your hero and why? My grandfather, Elizafat Godoy. He immigrated to the U.S. from Chilpancingo, Guerrero, Mexico to provide a better life for his family, and he instilled strong educational values in me. He loves his family and my grandmother unconditionally. He's the most important male figure in my life.

Which past Survivor will you play the game most like? Cirie Fields because she was an incredibly well-rounded, social, and analytical player. She was loved by all, she knew when to stir the pot, and she knew how to keep a strong social game that could take her to the end. I'm physically strong, so I'll use that as an added advantage.

Why do you believe you can be the Sole Survivor? I'm adaptable, resilient, gregarious, and my ancestors have my back. I'm confident in my social game, that I'll build relationships across differences and get along with just about anyone. With my wife and family in my heart and thoughts, I know I will make it to the end.

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Karla Cruz Godoy

Post autor: Prus »

Wywiad z Karlą dla Parade.com

Meet Karla Cruz Godoy
Ostatnio zmieniony 05 wrz 2022, 21:32 przez Prus, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Saw
8th jury member
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Karla Cruz Godoy

Post autor: Saw »

No w końcu jakaś kobieta plus size w Survie :D Nie liczę w to takiej Genie czy innej starszej kobiety z nadwagą. Chciałem w końcu młodą grubszą dziewczynę w Survie i będzie. Byle by tylko przez to nie odpadła na początku, bo od razu pewnie zostanie uznana słabą w zadaniach.

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Karla Cruz Godoy

Post autor: Prus »

Bije od niej taki ogromny vibe Lauren Rimmer z Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers i nawet nie przez wagę, tylko po prostu XD. Niby Lauren była o wiele bardziej cięta, ale Karla jest latynoską, więc możliwe, że nie da sobie w kaszę dmuchać. Wydaje mi się, że będzie jedną z ciekawszych osobowości w tym sezonie.

Awatar użytkownika
Maw
sole survivor
Winners at War: Parvati
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Karla Cruz Godoy

Post autor: Maw »

Jedna z moich faworytek na razie. :D Oczywiście oceniam po samych materiałach, a jak będzie naprawdę okaże się w praniu, ale zdaje się bardzo game savvy, a przy tym entertaining. Wygląda na osobę, która nie będzie bała się kogoś zdradzić itd. Kibicuję jej jako moja pre-season faworytka!

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 43 - Uczestnicy”