Ryan Medrano

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown: Savannah, Ga.

Current residence: El Paso, Texas

Favorite hobbies: Fishing, hiking, carpentry

3 words to describe you: Charismatic, outgoing, humorous

Pet peeve(s): Bullies, laziness, self-entitlement

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? My connection that I made with my mother after her stroke. I helped her to understand that just because she wasn't the same as before didn't mean she couldn't live a full life. She just had to approach things from her newfound perspective.

What is something we would never know from looking at you? I was born three months early with mild cerebral palsy. Doctors said I would never walk but after four years of therapy, I finally was able to.

Who is your hero and why? My father. He helped raise us while fighting for our country and putting 110% into both.

Which past Survivor will you play the game most like? Rupert. I like the way he provided food for his tribe, which helped them keep their strength for the challenges.

Why do you believe you can be the Sole Survivor? I'm a triple threat. I can socialize easily, am naturally strong and quick in puzzles. I am great at forming bonds and can influence others with a silver tongue. I have a great resolve to do what needs to be done to earn the million dollars.

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Ryan Medrano

Post autor: Prus »

Ostatnio zmieniony 07 wrz 2022, 11:41 przez Prus, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Ryan Medrano

Post autor: Prus »

Coś mi się wydaje, że zostanie nowym ulubieńcem amerykanów. Zwłaszcza, że jego hobby to łowienie ryb, porównał się do Ruperta i ogólnie jest całkiem miłym i sympatycznym kolesiem. Chyba jest najsilniejszym fizycznie uczestnikiem tego sezonu, więc o ile nie zrobi jakiejś głupoty, to na spokojnie może dojść do połączenia.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 43 - Uczestnicy”