sole survivor
Kontakt:

Lindsay Carmine

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown: Greensboro, N.C.

Current residence: Downingtown, Pa.

Favorite hobbies:
Volunteering, traveling, reading, exercising, gardening and projects on our homestead. Any and all outdoor adventures. Spending time with family and friends.

3 words to describe you:
Relentless, resourceful, compassionate

Pet peeve(s): People that cut in line. Smacking gum. When people play games on their phone and don't put the phone on silent.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?  I've never strayed from my goals, even when people tell me my expectations are too high. The common assumption is that you can have it all, just not all at once. I'm here to show you that you can! I look around at this life that I've very intentionally created for myself and our family and think, "What if I had listened to everyone and just stopped dreaming? I wouldn't have any of this!"

What is something we would never know from looking at you? People are mostly surprised at how competitive I am, especially as I get older. It's as if people think I should have outgrown that phase in my life by now. I come across as non-threatening, and it is very intentional on my part – this is going to help me in the game.

Who is your hero and why? Healthcare providers! Specifically my co-workers and nursing school best friends, who I relied on for strength and support while I cared for Covid patients during the pandemic.

Which past Survivor will you play the game most like? Natalie – mental and physical strength. Sarah – strategic. Michelle – social.

Why do you believe you can be the Sole Survivor? I have 20 years' worth of reasons why I am going to be the sole SURVIVOR.

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Lindsay Carmine

Post autor: Prus »

Wywiad z Lindsay dla Parade.com

Meet Lindsay Carmine
Ostatnio zmieniony 07 wrz 2022, 11:40 przez Prus, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Lindsay Carmine

Post autor: Prus »

Wydaje się być ciut milszą wersją Chrissy z Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers. Tak samo jak Morriah jest dla mnie jedną wielką zagadką i nie mam pojęcia co o niej napisać. Wydaje się dosyć zwyczajną kobieciną i w swoim bio i filmiku jakoś szczególnie się nie wyróżnia.

Ma tylko 42 lata, a i tak o dziwo jest jedną z najstarszych uczestników tej edycji co jest dla mnie bardzo dziwne :D

Edit:
Teraz jak został udostępniony wywiad z nią, to wydaje mi się, że bardzo dobrze sobie poradzi w tym programie. Wie jak kobiety w jej wieku radzą sobie w Survivor, że albo odpadają wcześnie z powodu jakiegoś durnego "Keep the Tribe Strong", nawet jeżeli są sprawne fizycznie (Katrina), albo dochodzą do FTC i po prosty przegrywają. Zna grę bardzo dobrze i jest całkiem inteligentna. Może znów jakaś kobieta po 40 wygra ten program :D

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 43 - Uczestnicy”