sole survivor
Kontakt:

Bruce Perreault

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown: West Warwick, R.I.
Current Residence: Warwick, R.I.

3 Words to Describe You: Energetic, funny, competitive

Why do you want to be part of SURVIVOR? I want to be a part of SURVIVOR because this is a great social experiment. It breaks you down only to test you to get back up.
What’s one life experience you feel has prepared you for the game? There are so many experiences but if I had to choose one, it would be turning into the husband and father that I am today after being abandoned as a child.
Which previous player do you identify with the most? Who do you think you will play most like? Jeremy Collins. I would identify the most with him. His sense of family and commitment. I would play like Jeremy Collins.
What will you value in an alliance partner? Someone that looks at SURVIVOR as what it is: a game. I would also value an alliance partner that shows loyalty to tell me if my name is coming up. As I would do for them.
Favorite Hobbies: Golf, boxing
Pet Peeves: People who run their fork on their teeth while eating
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Raising two awesome kids with my amazing wife
What is something we would never know from looking at you? That I was adopted by a white family
Who in your life is your biggest inspiration and why? My adoptive mother. She takes no s*&! but gives a great amount of love.
Why will you be the Sole Survivor? I will be the Sole Survivor because this is my time. I will be social and rely on my strategic wit.

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Bruce Perreault

Post autor: Prus »

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Bruce Perreault

Post autor: Prus »

Taki zwyczajny koleś, ale jego akurat polubiłem na wstępie. Bardzo krótkie bio, więc można normalnie i szybko przeczytać, ale nie ma tam zbyt wielu informacji, oprócz jego historyjki z dzieciństwa.

Wygląda na silnego, a już na pewno najsilniejszego ze swojego plemienia, więc raczej merge ma zagwarantowane, chyba, że nie będzie chciał rozmawiać o strategii z innymi.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 44 - Uczestnicy”