sole survivor
Kontakt:

Carolyn Wiger

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown: North St. Paul, Minn.
Current Residence: Hugo, Minn.

3 Words to Describe You: Passionate, a little bit loud, open
Why do you want to be part of SURVIVOR? I want to share my story. I want to bring the hope. Addiction looks different for everybody and recovery does too. SURVIVOR is so much more than a game to me. It’s the human interactions, the growth and the fun! Of course, I want to be a part of that!
What’s one life experience you feel has prepared you for the game? Overcoming my addiction and learning how to forgive, love and accept myself. Active addiction is mental and emotional torture. It took me years to realize my mistakes don’t define me. I’ve worked hard to become this person I am proud of. I know this game will break me down but I am strong, resilient and most importantly I believe in myself!
Which previous player do you identify with the most? Who do you think you will play most like? I so badly want to be like, “Yeah, I’m going to be as strategic as [Kelley] Wentworth and cutthroat like Parvati.” But that isn’t happening because I am way more Noura. My entire life I’ve been told that I’m too this, I’m too that, I’m too loud…too much. It has been my dream to play this game as myself and Maryanne is proof it can be done. I want to have fun like Tiffany, be lovable like Maryanne, and free-spirited and spontaneous like Noura.
What will you value in an alliance partner? I know this is a game but we are human first. My alliances will go deeper than strategy because my bonds will be real. I value authentic connections and interactions. My alliance goal would be something like the beautiful bond between Shan and Liana, or the partnership of Christian and Gabby (pre-merge though).
Favorite Hobbies: Gardening, ice skating, rescuing bunnies
Pet Peeves: When people ask me if I’m sick if I’m not wearing makeup. People who make fun of what is different from them or what they don’t understand. Gel polish that chips quickly.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Staying sober for the last 13 years and raising my son in recovery.
What is something we would never know from looking at you? I eat so much candy, it’s ridiculous. I’ve had three crowns because I keep cracking my teeth from jawbreakers and atomic fireballs. I’ve fallen asleep eating chocolate too many times to count.
Who in your life is your biggest inspiration and why? My mom and dad. My mom is the most selfless person I know. She’s my rock and never hesitates to help, even when her own needs are pushed aside. My dad dropped out of school and joined the circus. He decided to turn his life around so he went back to school, got a law degree and was elected into the Senate. He believed in me when I didn’t believe in me and pushed me to do better no matter what my past looked like.
Why will you be the Sole Survivor? Because my authentic connections will win me the game!

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Carolyn Wiger

Post autor: Prus »

Ostatnio zmieniony 22 lut 2023, 12:56 przez Prus, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Carolyn Wiger

Post autor: Prus »

Wydaje się być dosyć szalona, a jednocześnie całkiem ogarnięta. Duży plus za porównanie się do Noury, Maryanne i przede wszystkim Tiffany. Chce robić dobre show, a jednocześnie prowadzić dobrą grę (jestem sceptyczny co do tego, bo porównała się do Noury XD). Na chwilę obecną jest moją faworytką z całej obsady, chociaż nie wydaje mi się żeby wygrała, ale patrząc po zwycięzcy poprzedniego sezonu, wszystko jest możliwe.

Brała podobno udział w gierkach ORG, więc ma już tam w Ameryce jakąś tam rzesze fanów, co nie zmienia faktu, że przez swoją osobowość będzie pewnie szybko znienawidzona przez mamuśki z facebooka XD

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 44 - Uczestnicy”