sole survivor
Kontakt:

Claire Rafson

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown: Highland Park, Ill.
Current Residence: Brooklyn, N.Y.

3 Words to Describe You: Energetic, motivated, cunning
Why do you want to be part of SURVIVOR? SURVIVOR has been my dream since I was four years old. SURVIVOR has been the most consistent and motivating thing for me and changed the way I approach the world. I’ve been playing SURVIVOR my whole life…why not try it in the ultimate arena?
What’s one life experience you feel has prepared you for the game? Growing up as a queer black Jewish woman, I have always been the odd one out. I feel like I’ve been playing a social/strategic game of SURVIVOR my whole life to fit in, succeed, and reach my goals.
Which previous player do you identify with the most? Who do you think you will play most like? I identify most with Michele Fitzgerald. I love her social game and how she used people’s perceptions of her against them. I think I’ll play most like Natalie Anderson in Blood Vs. Water – she doesn’t take bulls*&! from anyone and knew how and when to make a move.
What will you value in an alliance partner? Loyalty over everything! I’d also love someone who appears to be a bigger threat so I can use them as a shield / puppet without them realizing.
Favorite Hobbies: Eating, drinking, and sleeping. I also love traveling and going to concerts and music festivals…anything to make me feel alive.
Pet Peeves: People who lack self-awareness. Honestly you can do whatever you want as long as you recognize it and own it.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? When COVID hit my first year out of college, I led my office in a fundraiser to raise $150k in two weeks for the NYC community.
What is something we would never know from looking at you? I listen to the Hunger Games audiobook every night to fall asleep. I’m also the biggest musical nerd.
Who in your life is your biggest inspiration and why? My mom! She is the most selfless, patient, and loving person I know. She is the embodiment of a survivor and has seized every opportunity to give me and my siblings a better life. I could go on for pages, I love that woman!
Why will you be the Sole Survivor? I’ll do whatever it takes to win. I’ve got the strategic knowledge and social skills to get me where I need to go. I’m also easy to underestimate. These people won’t see me coming til my knife is in their back.

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
6th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Claire Rafson

Post autor: Prus »

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
6th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Claire Rafson

Post autor: Prus »

Growing up as a queer black Jewish woman, I have always been the odd one out.
Ludzie na castingu:
Obrazek

Żarty, żartami. Porównała się do Michele i Natalie A, więc nie mogę jej hejtować, a nawet powiem, że przekonała mnie tym XD.
Pet Peeves: People who lack self-awareness.
Czemu? Przecież oni są najśmieszniejsi.
Favorite Hobbies: Eating, drinking, and sleeping.
jakbym normalnie czytał opis randomowych osób na jakiejkolwiek aplikacji randkowej. Jeszcze brakuje tylko "Netflix i Muzyka", chociaż Claire w bio już ma napisane, że jest muzycznym nerdem.

Wydaje się być całkiem ogarnięta, więc mam nadzieję, że faktycznie pokaże to co mówi, że pokaże, a nie zrobi jakiegoś głupstwa na wstępie jak Chanelle.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 44 - Uczestnicy”