sole survivor
Kontakt:

Danny Massa

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown: Bronx, N.Y.
Current Residence: Bronx, N.Y.

3 Words to Describe You: Kind, passionate, determined
Why do you want to be part of SURVIVOR? SURVIVOR is the game that puts the human condition on display and strips you down to your rawest form. It’s terrifying. I believe true happiness is found outside your comfort zone.
What’s one life experience you feel has prepared you for the game? I feel if I was a little younger, I may have answered firefighting or mixed martial arts fights; however I don’t believe that. I believe you can’t really be prepared for this experience, which might make me more prepared.
Which previous player do you identify with the most? Who do you think you will play most like? Jeremy Collins, my man!! I hope I can be cunning in the affable way he is.
Favorite Hobbies: Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running with my dog, breath work, meditation
Pet Peeves: Bullies and whining
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Being kind always #1. Being a compassionate fireman. I ran a 34-mile ultramarathon--pretty proud of that.
What is something we would never know from looking at you? Growing up, I was very insecure about my body, my voice and speech.
Who in your life is your biggest inspiration and why? My mother. She had my sister in the ‘70s when she was 18, and had the courage to leave her physically abusive husband. She raised my sister by herself working two jobs, until 16 years later when she met my dad. My sister is also an inspiration. She and my brother-in-law adopted two children from Haiti and had one biological. Sadly, shortly after, my brother- in-law died of a rare cancer. My sister presses on, lives life to the fullest and even got her Ph.D. after his death.

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Danny Massa

Post autor: Prus »

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Danny Massa

Post autor: Prus »

Od razu widać, że będzie ulubieńcem mamusiek z Facebooka. Ogólnie nie lubię graczy, którzy są ich ulubieńcami (Joe, Devens, Xander, Jonathan, Jesse), ale Danny wydaje mi się być całkiem okej, przynajmniej teraz.
What’s one life experience you feel has prepared you for the game? I believe you can’t really be prepared for this experience, which might make me more prepared.
To jest chyba najmądrzejsza rzecz jaką przeczytałem w tych całych bio. Reszta cały czas mówi jacy to oni nie są "strategic", "social" i "physical" i jak będą kontrolować wszystko, a dobrze wiemy, że w 90% okazuje się inaczej.

Lubię go wstępnie. Nie jest moim faworytem, ale zrobił na mnie całkiem dobre wrażenie.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 44 - Uczestnicy”