Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Frannie Marin

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown: St. Paul, Minn.
Current Residence: Cambridge, Mass.

3 Words to Describe You: Curious, calculating, zesty!
Why do you want to be part of SURVIVOR? SURVIVOR is like a four-course meal for the brain, body, and spirit! Where else can you untangle complex social webs, perform extreme physical feats, and learn your own limits (only to exceed them!)??
What’s one life experience you feel has prepared you for the game? I worked at an intense, high-traffic nail salon for five years, where I had to balance the needs of customers with those of 20 Vietnamese women, many twice my age and with ranging language barriers. I had to navigate very different perspectives to keep everyone happy, sometimes with grown adults literally screaming in my face about their nails.
Which previous player do you identify with the most? Who do you think you will play most like? There are so many players I’d like to say here, but I identify most with Gabby and Aubry. I hope to play like those two strong women with that extra spunk that we saw from Maryanne.
What will you value in an alliance partner? Someone who is interested in talking through every possible outcome. I never want to move forward with a plan before considering alternatives.
Favorite Hobbies: Collecting leaves, game nights, collaging
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I (somehow) got a perfect score on the MCAT!
What is something we would never know from looking at you? I work at a center for mindfulness and compassion, and I have a daily practice in yoga and mindfulness meditation.
Who in your life is your biggest inspiration and why? I think Sophie Clarke is actually the coolest person ever. She was such a badass on the show and in her life, and I try to emulate that whenever I can. Runner-up is the Scarlet Witch.
Why will you be the Sole Survivor? I will be the Sole Survivor because I have two superpowers in this game: enthusiasm and adaptability. I am always learning and shifting based on my surroundings, and I’ll weather any storm with a smile.

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Frannie Marin

Post autor: Prus »

Ostatnio zmieniony 22 lut 2023, 13:00 przez Prus, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Frannie Marin

Post autor: Prus »

Which previous player do you identify with the most? Who do you think you will play most like? I identify most with Gabby and Aubry. I hope to play like those two strong women.
Ugh, 3 razy na "Nie". Jeszcze tą Aubry jestem w stanie zrozumieć, bo doszła do finału, ale porównanie się do tej drugiej jest żenujące XD. Chce grać jak Gabby, to znaczy chyba tylko to, że będzie ryczeć po 3 razy na odcinek bez żadnego większego powodu.

Typowa nerdzica, a one są jeszcze gorsze niż nerdy. W tej męskiej grupie są chociaż jakieś wyjątki, jak Omar, czy ten cały Christian, a w tej żeńskiej nie jestem w stanie wymyśleć żadnego wyjątku.

Mam nadzieję, że pożegna się szybko z programem.

Awatar użytkownika
Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Frannie Marin

Post autor: Jack »

Podobnie jak Prus jestem sceptycznie nastawiony. I też raczej spodziewam się że będzie chaotycznie, płaczliwie i ponuro. Chociaż sama uczestniczka mówi że jej dwie największe supermoce to 'enthusiasm and adaptability'. Hmm, jakoś mi na to nie wygląda.

Chociaż wspomnienie Sophie może świadczyć o tym że widziała jakieś inne sezony niż tylko poprzedni i wie o co chodzi w tej grze.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 44 - Uczestnicy”