sole survivor
Kontakt:

Heidi Lagares-Greenblatt

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown: Ponce, Puerto Rico
Current Residence: Pittsburgh, Pa.

3 Words to Describe You: Energetic, adventurous, loud
Why do you want to be part of SURVIVOR? This is the dream! I also want to continue representing the Latinx and Latinas out there (just like some pioneers have done in the past) and hoping some new people get inspired to go after their dreams.
What’s one life experience you feel has prepared you for the game? I am a first generation in the States. I moved with nothing and barely able to speak the language. I had to learn and adapt all by myself to succeed in this country.
Which previous player do you identify with the most? Who do you think you will play most like? I absolutely love Sandra. I am from Puerto Rico and if I can be half as good as her that means I will win once (although I want to compete in the challenges!). After re-watching seasons, I truly like Angelina. She is seen as a “villainess” but I love her female empowerment and her negotiations have changed the game.
What will you value in an alliance partner? Strategic collaboration and encouragement from each other when we get to the “lows.” Honesty is also important but I know this game well enough to know that honesty is very hard to achieve in this game.
Favorite Hobbies: CrossFit and playing board games
Pet Peeves: Rude people (it is always “nice to be nice”!)
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Beyond my family (which is the best part of my life), I am proud of a few things. I am proud how far I have taken my career. I am proud of all the patents I have. I am proud of all the marathons I have done.
What is something we would never know from looking at you? That I played for the national youth basketball team (12 years old and I was the captain). Or maybe that I have over 40 patents filed.
Who in your life is your biggest inspiration and why? My mother! She does not care too much about material things. She loves a simple life and always reminds me to respect people no matter the circumstances.
Why will you be the Sole Survivor? I am in it to win it. I want to represent those people that may sound different, may look different. We do not have many role models out there, so I would love to win and be a role model for others. And of course, the money would be life changing.

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Heidi Lagares-Greenblatt

Post autor: Prus »

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Heidi Lagares-Greenblatt

Post autor: Prus »

Wstępnie lubię ją. Zazwyczaj kibicuje babkom po czterdziestce, które chcą na prawdę grać (Carolyn, Chrissy, Tiffany), więc mam tylko nadzieję, że nie skończy jak Lindsay z poprzedniego sezonu.

Porównała się do Sandry i wydaje mi się, że będzie tak grać. Ale bardziej jak Sandra z Game Changers, niż HvV.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 44 - Uczestnicy”