Awatar użytkownika
Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Helen Li

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown: Wayland, Mass.
Current Residence: San Francisco, Calif.

3 Words to Describe You: Empathetic, optimistic, self-aware
Why do you want to be part of SURVIVOR? I’ve been watching SURVIVOR for over a decade and have never ceased to be impressed by how a game built on deception and testing relationships has brought up conversation around society’s most pressing issues and how we all get along with each other. It’s the ultimate game and the ultimate challenge I can put myself through.
What’s one life experience you feel has prepared you for the game? Growing up and in college, I was a part of a number of different communities and learned to adapt to the norms of each of them – often context switching between very different groups, such as my predominantly Chinese dance group and my American high school.
Which previous player do you identify with the most? Who do you think you will play most like? I identify with: Erika (Season 41) because we’re both small Asian women who can be underestimated. Play like: Mix of Tina (Season 2) because she was well-liked and underestimated because of it, and Sophie Clarke (South Pacific) for her strategic prowess.
What will you value in an alliance partner? Partnership and loyalty to me and only me.
Favorite Hobbies: Travel, downhill skiing, board games and puzzles, hiking
Pet Peeves: Toilet paper roll going ‘under’ instead of ‘over,’ traffic, disrespectful people
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Growing into someone my parents say they never have to worry about
What is something we would never know from looking at you? I can complete an expert level of Minesweeper in under two minutes.
Who in your life is your biggest inspiration and why? My parents – they left China for the U.S. in their early twenties and have worked their asses off since then to give my brother and I every opportunity they could afford us growing up.
Why will you be the Sole Survivor? I’ll be underestimated from the get-go and can adapt my game to the dynamics at play at the time. I think I can pull the strings without anyone realizing it’s me. By the time they do, it’ll be too late!

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Helen Li

Post autor: Prus »

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Helen Li

Post autor: Prus »

Which previous player do you identify with the most? Who do you think you will play most like? I identify with: Erika (Season 41) because we’re both small Asian women who can be underestimated. Play like: Mix of Tina (Season 2) because she was well-liked and underestimated because of it, and Sophie Clarke (South Pacific) for her strategic prowess.
Porównania na plus. Porównała się do trzech zwyciężczyń, które grały strategicznie, ale nie były brane za jakieś wielkie zagrożenia, co może jej wyjść na plus, jeżeli faktycznie będzie prowadziła taką grę.
What will you value in an alliance partner? Partnership and loyalty to me and only me.
Z jej plemienia bije taki ogromny "Old School Vibe", że nawet bym się nie zdziwił gdyby znalazła nawet kilka takich osób.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 44 - Uczestnicy”