sole survivor
Kontakt:

Jaime Lynn Ruiz

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown: Mesa, Ariz.
Current Residence: Mesa, Ariz.

3 Words to Describe You: Enthusiastic, magnetic, loving
Why do you want to be part of SURVIVOR? I am a day one SURVIVOR fan! We grew up watching SURVIVOR as a family. Thanks to our VHS recorder, we never missed an episode! As a superfan, it is a lifelong dream to be the Sole Survivor. I have learned a lot from the show especially that ANYTHING is POSSIBLE.
What’s one life experience you feel has prepared you for the game? My time in corporate America prepared me for the show. I spent over a decade navigating different personalities and building winning teams. Relationship building is EVERYTHING!
Which previous player do you identify with the most? Who do you think you will play most like? I relate to Angelina – she is bold & brilliant! I think I will play most like Erika. She played such a high-level game! Her social skills and strategic relationship-building was amazing!
What will you value in an alliance partner? I will value loyalty. I am looking for a ride or die partner!
Favorite Hobbies: Gardening, yoga, cooking, golfing, hiking, reading, painting, swimming, writing, eating, laughing, meditating, catching up on my shows.
Pet Peeves: Cold food, sound of the alarm clock on the iPhone (you know the one), the lack of potato chips in a brand new bag.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I am most proud of myself for having the courage to quit a 10-year career to follow my dreams.
What is something we would never know from looking at you? People would never know that I love scary movies and grew up watching Freddy, Jason and Chucky.
Who in your life is your biggest inspiration and why? My parents. They taught me to never give up and made sure I knew I could do anything I put my mind to.
Why will you be the Sole Survivor? I know I will be the Sole Survivor because I will have built solid relationships with all of my new best friends! Relationship building is EVERYTHING.

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Jaime Lynn Ruiz

Post autor: Prus »

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Jaime Lynn Ruiz

Post autor: Prus »

Całkiem miła i urocza, stawia na budowanie relacji z innymi uczestnikami i porównała się do Eriki. Hmm, coś czuje, że edytorzy nie będą do niej przyjaźnie nastawieni.

W ogłoszeniu obsady przez Inside Survivor było napisane, że jest TikTokerką (XD), więc spodziewałem się, że będzie denerwująca, ale i w bio i w filmiku nie wydaje się taka być. Zobaczymy co wyjdzie z niej podczas sezonu.
What will you value in an alliance partner? I will value loyalty.
To nie te czasy. Lojalnych ludzi to trzeba teraz tam ze świecą szukać. W ciągu ostatnich 3 sezonów mogę pomyśleć tylko o 3 osobach max.

Co to jest "Yogi"? W google wyskakuje mi tylko "Miś Yogi" XD

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 44 - Uczestnicy”