sole survivor
Kontakt:

Josh Wilder

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown: Cincinnati, Ohio
Current Residence: Atlanta, Ga.

3 Words to Describe You: Adventurous, charismatic, ambitious
Why do you want to be part of SURVIVOR? I want to be a part of SURVIVOR to prove to myself, and any other little gay Black boy or girl that you can do ANYTHING you put your mind to. Growing up with a medical condition, I was always told by numerous people and doctors that I couldn’t or wouldn’t be able to do things like other people. I called bull crap and have completely astounded doctors with what I have achieved both professionally and personally. Never let anyone tell you that you can’t do something.
What’s one life experience you feel has prepared you for the game? I feel as if your life experiences will help get you further in the game. As a physician, I meet a variety of new people on a daily basis. This will help my social game as I must get that individual to trust my diagnosis, explanation, and treatment plan in 20 minutes during an office visit.
Which previous player do you identify with the most? Who do you think you will play most like? I identify most with Jeremy. I will play most like Davie. He had a great social game and was a beast at challenges.
What will you value in an alliance partner? I will value an alliance partner’s complete honesty and trustworthiness. Without these two characteristics, do you truly have an alliance?
Favorite Hobbies: Obstacle course races, traveling, tending to my houseplants
Pet Peeves: Those who mispronounce salmon. Unnecessary rudeness. People who walk slow in front of me.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Graduating at the top of my class after undergoing a total gastrectomy during my first year of medical school
What is something we would never know from looking at you? One would never know that I was born with a congenital deformity called Prune Belly Syndrome. This required me to have a kidney transplant at nine years old. I am on life-long immunosuppressant medication which inadvertently caused me to develop stomach cancer when I was 25. I had to have a complete stomach removal because of this and relearn how to eat. I’m doing great and am cancer-free.
Who in your life is your biggest inspiration and why? Besides my mom, who helped me find who I was in the world, I would say my deceased kidney donor, Kristen Reagle. She died at the age of 15 from a drunk driver and her grandma donated all of her organs. I was a near perfect match and received her kidney. I live every day for her and would not be here without her.
Why will you be the Sole Survivor? I will be the Sole Survivor because adversity and survival have been my life. I wasn’t supposed to live past age five. I survived a kidney transplant. I beat cancer. I grew up a gay Black man in Ohio. I also know how to communicate with many different people to establish trust and alliances to further my game play. Lastly I am a very athletic individual which has only come from the hard work and dedication to being healthy due to my illness. This means I can take any negative situation and flip it into a positive endeavor. This is required to outlast all the trials and tribulations of the game.

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Josh Wilder

Post autor: Prus »

Ostatnio zmieniony 22 lut 2023, 12:58 przez Prus, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Josh Wilder

Post autor: Prus »

I mamy kandydata na najsmutniejszą historyjkę spośród wszystkich 18 uczestników. Nie mogę się doczekać już tych konf w pierwszym odcinku na temat jego trudności w życiu.

Ale ogólnie wydaje się być dosyć ogarnięty, a nawet jeżeli to tylko pozory, to może przeczłapać się jakoś do połączenia, bo wydaje się być dosyć silny fizycznie. Jest lekarzem, więc nie będzie raczej robił niczego głupiego i musiałby pewnie coś mocnego odjebać żeby polecieć przed połączeniem, albo trafić do słabego plemienia, które będzie przegrywać.

W sumie lubię Jeremy'ego, ale ciągłe porównania do niego w tym sezonie są męczące. Czy oni nie mogą wymyśleć już kogoś innego? Z czarnoskórych zwycięzców jest przecież Earl, który prowadził jeszcze lepszą grę niż Jeremy.

Wracając do smutnej historyjki, jeżeli faktycznie dojdzie do połączenia, to lepiej dla niego żeby nie opowiadał zbytnio o swojej przeszłości innym uczestnikom (przynajmniej przed FTC), bo mogą go sprzątnąć w trakcie mid-merge. Nikt by pewnie nie chciał z nim siedzieć na Finałowej Radzie, bo zwycięstwo miałby prawie gwarantowane XD

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 44 - Uczestnicy”