Kontakt:

Kane Fritzler

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown: Moose Jaw, Canada
Current Residence: Saskatoon, Canada

3 Words to Describe You:
Inclusive, loud, competitive
Why do you want to be part of SURVIVOR? SURVIVOR is the BEST game you can get your hands on! I am a gamer through and through. I have watched since I was a wee lad and make no mistake I am here to play.
Which previous player do you identify with the most? Who do you think you will play most like? I feel like I have the effortless charisma of a younger and more handsome Tyson. But I’d like to play a Zeke game with a few tweaks to bring home gold.
What will you value in an alliance partner? Pure honesty. The straighter they shoot the better I like them. Preferably they will feel completely unable to lie to me.
Favorite Hobbies: Dungeons & Dragons, caring for my dog, SURVIVOR
Pet Peeves: Bad drivers, all talk no walkers
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Being recognized as the best negotiator at a national negotiation competition for Canadian law schools
What is something we would never know from looking at you? I have a beautiful singing voice.
Who in your life is your biggest inspiration and why? My mother. She is the strongest person I know and has taught me so much about the importance of family.
Why will you be the Sole Survivor? Because I’m quick on my feet.

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Kane Fritzler

Post autor: Prus »

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Kane Fritzler

Post autor: Prus »

Coś bardzo dużo nerdów w tym sezonie. Naliczyłem 4, ale może się okazać, że będzie ich jeszcze więcej.

I kolejna osoba, która ogląda Survivor od pierwszego sezonu XD. Już nawet nie ma tutaj osób, które zaczęły oglądać jakoś od 2006, 2010, czy 2018 itp. Tutaj chyba każda osoba z tej obsady jest fanem od początku XDDD. Męczące to już trochę i nie wierzę, że to piszę, ale tęsknie za czasami, w których 1/3 obsady to byli rekruci, którzy nie oglądali żadnego sezonu.

Koleś mnie ani nie ziębi, ani nie grzeje, ale to porównanie się do Zeke'a mnie bardzo martwi...

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 44 - Uczestnicy”