sole survivor
Kontakt:

Maddy Pomilla

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown: Huntingtown, Md.
Current Residence: Brooklyn, N.Y.

3 Words to Describe You: Brave, friendly, feral
Why do you want to be part of SURVIVOR? I get a kick out of doing things that scare me, or that feel impossible, or that I dreamed of doing as a kid. SURVIVOR checks all of those boxes.
What’s one life experience you feel has prepared you for the game? I am one of five sisters, and I’m the classic middle child – social, independent, problem–solving. To survive the Pomilla sisters, you gotta be dynamic, and keep up!
Which previous player do you identify with the most? Who do you think you will play most like? Strategically, probably Cirie or Omar. Swag-wise, probably Malcolm.
What will you value in an alliance partner? Someone practical, open-minded, not self-serious, and must be fun!
Favorite Hobbies: Surfing, skateboarding, making movies with my sisters, dancing all night, pretending I’m Madonna at karaoke, laying in the grass
Pet Peeves: Elitists, man-splaining, impatience, having sand on my feet when I put socks on
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I’ve done some cool things, like trekking to Everest base camp, but the real best thing I’ve done is make the hottest guy from NYU date me for the last seven years.
What is something we would never know from looking at you? I placed third in an ultramarathon when I was 22. I’m not as buff as everyone else on the cast, so y’all need to know I can at least run far.
Who in your life is your biggest inspiration and why? I have four crazy sisters who are just like me, but better. And my dad, Paul. They lead life with compassion, curiosity, honesty, and are really good, down-to-earth people.
Why will you be the Sole Survivor? I love living in the grey area where anything could happen at any moment, so I’ll coast on chaos and have fun doing it.

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Maddy Pomilla

Post autor: Prus »

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Maddy Pomilla

Post autor: Prus »

Młoda, ładna i pewna siebie i jeszcze na dodatek chce grać strategicznie. Hmm, pewnie będzie znienawidzona przez mamuśki, tak samo jak Sydney, Tori i Cassidy. A skoro już przypomina mi tamte trzy dziewczyny, to znaczy, że będę jej kibicował.

Jeżeli przetrwa pierwsze rady, to podejrzewam, że zajdzie przynajmniej do mid-merge.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 44 - Uczestnicy”