Awatar użytkownika
Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Matt Blankinship

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown: Albany, Calif.
Current Residence: San Francisco, Calif.

3 Words to Describe You: Joyful, empathetic, persistent
Why do you want to be part of SURVIVOR? Ten years ago (wow!), I told everyone that would listen I was made for SURVIVOR. When it came to applying though, I chickened out. Now I want to close the loop on this unfinished business and I’m excited for the opportunity!
What’s one life experience you feel has prepared you for the game? Honestly? Failing at stuff. Failing to get a job, into college, into SURVIVOR (the first time). In all those cases, I had to pick myself up and try again, and I think the best Survivors are defined by how they respond to setbacks.
Which previous player do you identify with the most? Who do you think you will play most like? I aspire to combine the listening and consensus-building strengths of Yul with some goofiness and youthful energy, a la Maryanne.
What will you value in an alliance partner? I think the days of riding coattails are over; everyone is too good at the game. So what I want is someone I genuinely connect with, who I can frankly and openly discuss ways to mutually benefit.
Favorite Hobbies: Taiko, music, running
Pet Peeves: People who interrupt other people
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Running a marathon. No other time in my life has so much time, sweat, and willpower coalesced into one awesome event. At least...not yet.
What is something we would never know from looking at you? Not a fan of peanut butter.
Who in your life is your biggest inspiration and why? Both my parents have inspired and continue to inspire me. No matter what personal issue they had, they always prioritized my brother and I, which I’ll always be grateful for.
Why will you be the Sole Survivor? I’ve got the 1-2 punch of a goofy grin and a strategic brain, with an ultra-competitive hot streak. I’ll be the last one standing.

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Matt Blankinship

Post autor: Prus »

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Matt Blankinship

Post autor: Prus »

Why will you be the Sole Survivor? I’ve got the 1-2 punch of a goofy grin and a strategic brain, with an ultra-competitive hot streak. I’ll be the last one standing.
Zazwyczaj Ci, którzy mówią jacy to oni nie są strategiczni i super mądrzy, lecą przed połączeniem po serii głupich błędów.
I think the days of riding coattails are over
Czy aby na pewno? Teraz właśnie taka gra jest najbardziej efektywna. Prześlizgnąć się niezauważonym do etapu F10-F6, a potem eliminować największe zagrożenia. Wiem, że nie widział sezonu 43, ale nasz ostatni zwycięzca przeleciał pod radarem aż do samego końca.

O nim akurat nie jestem w stanie powiedzieć nic konkretnego.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 44 - Uczestnicy”