sole survivor
Kontakt:

Sarah Wade

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown: Rochester, Minn.
Current Residence: Chicago, Ill.

3 Words to Describe You: Strategic, driven, fun
Why do you want to be part of SURVIVOR? I have been a fan since the very beginning! I grew up looking up to women like Stephenie, Cirie and Parv. The opportunity to go out there and play myself is a life-long dream.
What’s one life experience you feel has prepared you for the game? My best friend died two years ago, and the experience has given me drive to pursue my dreams, grit to get through unpleasant experiences and compassion for other people’s unseen challenges. All three will fuel my SURVIVOR success.
Which previous player do you identify with the most? Who do you think you will play most like? I identify most with Natalie. She is competitive, direct, and pretty loyal; however, she was willing to make moves against her alliance when the timing was right.
What will you value in an alliance partner? I value someone logical, with a strategic mind. Duos can be so powerful if they remain loyal, so I’d also want to find someone who I don’t think will flip on me first.
Favorite Hobbies: Doing anything outdoors! Biking, working out, playing beach volleyball, reading, eating raw food, drinking sweet drinks
Pet Peeves: Sound of someone chewing, rule followers, people who are closed-minded and inflexible.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I am most proud of my admittance to grad school.
What is something we would never know from looking at you? I majored in finance and economics and graduated Summa Cum Laude with a 3.98 GPA.
Who in your life is your biggest inspiration and why? My best friend, Kalie, who passed away unexpectedly two years ago. She inspires me to be a bold, brave, badass person in everything that I do. She was all those things and more, and I am inspired to live in a way that would make her proud.
Why will you be the Sole Survivor? I will be the Sole Survivor because I know the game inside and out, I understand people and I am very observant.

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Sarah Wade

Post autor: Prus »

Ostatnio zmieniony 22 lut 2023, 12:54 przez Prus, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Sarah Wade

Post autor: Prus »

Wydaje się być taka zwyczajna, bez większej osobowości. Ani bio, ani filmik nic więcej o niej nie mówią, więc ciężko mi cokolwiek o niej napisać.

Ma już jedną smutną historię, więc na brak konf nie będzie pewnie narzekać.

Awatar użytkownika
tombak90
sole survivor
Winners at War: Tony
Survivor AU All Stars: David
Kontakt:

Sarah Wade

Post autor: tombak90 »

What’s one life experience you feel has prepared you for the game?
xD

Kwestionariusz pod nju era :D Mniemam, że był kluczowy przy pierwszej selekcji zgłoszeń.
"Dziś prawdziwych villainów już nie ma..."

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 44 - Uczestnicy”