sole survivor
Kontakt:

Yamil "Yam Yam" Arocho

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown: Bayamon, Puerto Rico
Current Residence: San Juan, Puerto Rico

3 Words to Describe You: Fun, loud and caring
Why do you want to be part of SURVIVOR? I want to fulfill my lifelong dream of playing the best game in the world. I’ve been watching since the very first episode, when I was 13 years old. And I want to prove to me, that I have the physical & mental strength to make my dreams come true, and to win the title & money.
What’s one life experience you feel has prepared you for the game? After Hurricane Maria hit Puerto Rico, we had no power in my house or work for 90 days. And I had to lead my team of 20+ adults (most older than me) and give them hope, when I felt I had none. Without them I would not be who I am today.
Which previous player do you identify with the most? Who do you think you will play most like? Cirie Fields. She is lovable, caring and fun. She is super intelligent & a strategy genius. I hope to emulate her and win.
What will you value in an alliance partner? Intelligence & commitment. I need to play with intelligent people that want to go far with me.
Favorite Hobbies: Taking care of my plants, going to the beach with my husband, hanging out with my girlfriends and traveling.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Leading a team of cool people, following the steps of my mother. Being married to my husband and creating a home. Getting on SURVIVOR.
What is something we would never know from looking at you? I love to do bearded drag at Halloween.
Who in your life is your biggest inspiration and why? My mother, Sandra, because of her tenacity to always be a better version of herself. And her unconditional help to others.
Why will you be the Sole Survivor? I will be the Sole Survivor because the stars have aligned for me, it’s my time and because of my social game.

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Yamil "Yam Yam" Arocho

Post autor: Prus »

Ostatnio zmieniony 22 lut 2023, 12:54 przez Prus, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Yamil "Yam Yam" Arocho

Post autor: Prus »

Mam wrażenie, że będzie jakimś połączeniem Tai'a i Naseer'a. Z dwójki złego, mam nadzieję, że bardziej pójdzie w stronę Naseer'a XD.

On i Carolyn są w tym samym plemieniu, więc obawiam się, że nie tylko będą zbierać cały screentime tego plemienia, ale także mogą ucierpieć na tym dwie pozostałe drużyny, ale na chwilę obecną nic do niego nie mam.

Spodziewałem się, że jego bio będzie jeszcze dłuższe i bardziej pojebane, tak jak jego konfa w promo sezonu, ale tutaj nie mówił znowu tak tragicznie. Tak, czy siak, pewnie okaże się być bardzo wkurzający i po jednym odcinku będę miał go dosyć, ale ja na chwilę obecną nie mówię "Nie", ponieważ uważam, że po ogólnie nudnej obsadzie poprzedniego sezonu przydałby się ktoś, kto będzie chociaż próbował robić jakiekolwiek show XD

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 44 - Uczestnicy”