sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Post autor: ciriefan »

Jonas

Life at Ponderosa Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CRnb5kO ... igjkhnc%3D

Jonas is voted out and heads to Ponderosa as the season's first jury member.

Jonas (solo): I went out exactly the way I wanted to go out. I went out with class. I went out with a fight.

Jonas (walking to the doctor's hut): I would pay money to do this kind of stuff. The fact that I even had a chance to win money is a bonus.

(Jonas tells the doctor he thinks he lost ten pounds, but actually lost 12)

Jonas (solo): I'm like, all ripped, and hopefully I can maintain that. Think about how hard I would have had to work at the gym to lose 12 pounds. (Jonas gets in the car and marvels over a bottled water) When I got in the car, there was this simple sandwich, but it was the best sandwich I'd ever had in my life. I was dying for any flavor but coconut. I could have died right then and been totally happy. It was so good. (gets out of car) Arriving at Ponderosa was bittersweet.

(Jonas is awed at first seeing Ponderosa, and walks into the dining area)

Simon, Ponderosa Host: We're all ready to go.

Jonas: What is this?

Simon: It's miso fish, some (?) chicken.

Jonas: Dude, you just made my year. This is ridiculous.

Jonas (solo): It's so weird, because when I sat down after coming back from Tribal, I had fantasized so much about eating food, and there I was, eating. Even after I was totally full, I couldn't stop. (closeups of eating) It was one of the best food experiences of my life.

(Jonas says he's content, then goes to his tent)

Jonas (solo): The whole experience has made me ten times more grateful for the most minute, everyday thing.

Jonas: Pedicure kit. I could use a little toenail and...see that? I actually cut my fingernails with the paring knife a couple days ago. It was way bad. All I want right now is floss. (finds floss and exclaims)

Jonas (solo): I couldn't have been happier. I was holding that floss and was like, 'Floss.' When do you ever get that stoked about floss? (Jonas goes to take a shower and doesn't recognize himself in the mirror) When I looked in the mirror, it was just weird. It was like I ran into this stranger, but it's me. (Jonas laughs and says his body is ripped now) I'm just going to eat all the food I want, relax, and absorb and appreciate everything that this place has to offer.

Jonas Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIt2gClC ... LWMMbMk%3D

Jonas catches and prepares a crab at Ponderosa.

Jonas: This is a coconut crab. We would catch these at One World beach. They hang out on these shells here. I've had all kinds of crabs - snow crab, white crab, blue crab, Alaskan king crab. This is by far the most delicious crab I've ever had in my life. When you cook it, there's this layer of fat around the meat. It's the oil from the coconut, because these things eat coconuts. This pincher, they can bust through shells. (crab moves and Jonas drops it) Whoa, this thing's still alive! Scared the crap out of me. (picks it up and walks towards the dining area) We'll go back to Chef Simon and cook this up right now.

(they prepare and cook the crab, and Jonas offers some to Simon)

Jonas Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7Yf00Qf ... 6z4d5n0%3D

Jonas enjoys Ponderosa and gets ready for Tribal Council

Jonas: I woke up this morning and had a ton of peanuts, bananas, eggs, bacon. It doesn't end here. It's like a buffet. I went from eating coconut 10 times a day, to this. (laughs)

(Jonas leaves the dining area and goes to the beach)

Jonas: Since I've been here last night, I've probably consumed close to 5,000 calories. I've gotta work a little bit of that off right now.

(Jonas goes swimming, then goes back to his bathroom to shower and shave)

Jonas: I bet you I could walk right past my wife, and she wouldn't even recognize me. Nice and respectable. I was kind of looking like a mean Asian kung fu master kind of thing.

(that night, at dinner)

Jonas: When I was out there, someone asked me, "If you could only eat one thing, what would it be?" And I said, "Fried chicken." This is my dream come true right here. Look at that. Mashed potato. Look at that beauty. (smells food) Man. Life is good at Ponderosa, my friend. Life is good at Ponderosa.

Jonas (solo): The food here is, I mean, Chef Simon is unbelievable. 3 square meals a day. It's all you can eat. (gives thumbs up to Simon and says it's like Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous) I've never had private catered meals. That's never happened to me. To be here after all that mental, physical, psychological drama, just to be here relaxing, I really feel like I'm on vacation now. It's a great, great experience.

(next day, Jonas is walking and eating)

Jonas: I've decided for 3 days, I'm going to have uncontrolled binging. I think I eat 6, 7, 8 times a day. So far, so good.

(gets Treemail)

Jonas: In honor of my friend Bill, hear ye, hear ye!
Time to raise the flag of Ponderosa.

(puts hand on heart)

Jonas (solo): Tribal tonight, I'm just gonna entertain myself. The fact that I am living the good life, and they're suffering, and I get to watch them suffer. There's something enjoyable about that. Anybody but Tarzan at this point would be awesome.

(Jonas gets in the van and heads to TC)

colby
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Post autor: colby »

Wszystko to jest z Survivor24videos na yt ^ który podała wyżej ctoria :)

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Transkrypcje:

Michael Ponderosa Part 1

Michael is voted out and joins Jonas at Ponderosa.

(Michael is voted out)

Michael (voiceover): Walking down that long path, it was like, man, I'm done. It was a backstab. It's crazy.

(Michael says he'd rather be blindsided than know he's going; he is weighed and lost 14 pounds)

Michael (solo): Certain parts of my body I can tell where it came from. Your butt starts to get a little bony after a while. Those Tribal Councils don't feel too good.

(Michael eats in the car)

Michael: I was blindsided. That's so crazy. You can trust your friends and family, but this is a game. It's hard. My alliance, I trusted Kim 100%, Kat, Sabrina, Chelsea, but, I didn't think I'd go until we actually voted out the rest of the old Manono tribe. I sure hope Kim didn't vote for me. I thought we had a good connection.

Michael (voiceover): God, I gotta hang out with Jonas now. The one guy that called me out. The one guy that did that out here.

(Michael repeats the blindside line and says the men are all going next)

Michael (solo): When I got back to Ponderosa, we pulled up, and he had a beer in his hand. He handed me the beer, and said welcome to Ponderosa. We've been pretty close ever since. (Michael and Jonas fist-bump and Michael takes a mirror sitting on a dining room chair) When I saw myself in the mirror, I just laughed, because I'm like, who's this goofy guy. Skinner, tan, the ridiculous beard.

(Michael and Jonas get food)

Jonas: I'm glad we have a peaceful welcoming. I wasn't sure if Michael was gonna hate me or not. He's cool. We're all cool.

(eating)

Michael (solo): Coming out here, this game makes you appreciate food, it makes you appreciate family, friends, being around people that truly care about you and care about what you have to say. There's no backstabbing. Your parent's aren't gonna backstab you.

(Michael goes to get his razor and toiletries, and says it's going to rain, which makes him happy)

Michael (shaving): Pretty thick. I never had my facial hair that long in my life. (looks in mirror) This is why I'm not a barber. Crazy. I had a lot of hair on my face. Never seen so much hair in my life. Didn't even look like myself.

(heads to shower)

Michael (solo): 22 days taught me that all the things you take for granted every day. It's a crazy experience I'll never have again.

Michael Part 2

Michael and Jonas enjoy the food at Ponderosa and get ready for Tribal Council

(Michael says his fruit plate is like a reward challenge)

Michael (VO): You want to try all the flavors again. It's like you haven't eaten in years. You want to try sugar, and carbs, or salt. You want to try everything again.

Michael: I hurt, I've eaten so much. My body's like, "If it's here, eat it."

Jonas: Every time I stop eating, I was like, "I gotta eat more, gotta eat more."

Michael (solo): Jonas and I didn't get along at all in the game. But here, you put all that stuff aside, and he's a good guy.

Michael: We're in the same situation now. The same people voted the same way.

(Michael brags about the air-conditioned TV room, with hundreds of DVDs, and plenty of dessert)

Michael (sitting on the beach): During the game, you can have a conversation with somebody, and 30 seconds later, they're talking to somebody you don't necessarily get along with, and it washes away every single thing you just talked about, and they're gonna use that information to backstab you. Right now, it's just nice to stare at the ocean, think about the game, think about the future. There's so many things you can do out here. It's nice right now. There's no stress.

(Jonas shows his belly and unhappily talks about the weight he's gained - 9 pounds; he begins jogging and doing exercises)

Jonas: It feels good to break a sweat. I haven't done that in 4 days. Although I did break a sweat eating. I was eating so much that I started sweating.

(that night, they start eating, and Michael heavily praises the food)

(next morning)

Jonas (holding coconut): I'm having a little digestive issue, so hopefully this will help things out down there.

(Jonas and Mike both say they gained back 9 pounds; later, Mike is seen decorating a shell with Survivor 24)

Michael (solo): I'm excited. It's my first Tribal. I'm gonna be all clean-shaven, showered. It's a new me. We'll see. I'm looking forward to seeing their faces. They're gonna be grungy and dirty. They voted me out, but I'm gonna be clean and I'm gonna be judging. I'm gonna watch and enjoy. Wish I could bring popcorn.

(they go to TC)

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Ponderosa Jay Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aokbUWKQ ... igjkhnc%3D

Jay is voted out and joins the others at Ponderosa

(Jay leaves TC)

Jay (voiceover): I trusted in Kim and Chelsea that those girls were gonna vote Alicia. That's what happens when you trust women.

Jay (as he walks): First time I left my bag (?). Now I get to watch from the sidelines with the rest of the guys, watch these girls peck 'em off.

(Jay is hoping he lost at least 20 pounds, and is surprised he lost 30, now at 164, the thinnest he was in high school)

Jay (voiceover): Getting in the van, there were snacks, Dr. Liza was there.
Jay: Can't do anything different, I can look back and laugh, say I had a good time.
Dr. Liza: At this point in the game, that happens a lot, where the threatening guy is gonna win immunity. (can't hear the rest)

Jay: Honestly, I'm hoping Chelsea and Kim didn't vote for me. I would at least feel a little bit better about who to trust and not to trust.

(Jay gets out of the car)

Jay (voiceover): Walking up to Ponderosa, you see the sign - Welcome to Ponderosa. The first thing I see, I see Mike, he steps up from his table. I see Jonas, he comes up with a box of chocolate cupcakes.

(Jay hugs both men)

Jay: Them girls are brutal.

Jonas: We got you a present, man. Good to see you.

Jay: 10 minutes before we had to leave for Tribal tonight, Troy comes up to me, and he says, "The girls are doing something fishy. I have the idol, I want you to vote Kim out." We didn't have any votes, hardly. I said, I'm not gonna do that, I'm not gonna vote out Kim just yet. Shoulda done it.

Michael: You know who's going next? Troy. You know who's going after that? Leif.

(Jay goes to his tent and marvels at the tent and toiletries)

Michael: Is that all your accommodations?

Jay: I'm glad I'm not a betting man, cause I sure didn't see it.

Michael: I didn't think I was going home either. Did you vote for me that night?

Jay: I did.

Jay (solo): Mike, he brought it up, he was like, "So you voted for me?" and I was like, "Yeah, maybe." (nervous laugh) I didn't really want to say it. For the most part, you can come in, you can laugh about it.

Michael (solo): It's funny, because I asked Jay who he voted for, and he said me. The women are just gonna take over. They're convincing. It's a woman's game now. But Jay's here. He's one of my favorite guys out here, so it'll be fun.

(Jay/Michael/Jonas sit down to eat)

Michael: You voted for me, punk.

Jay: There was no hope for you. They were gunning for you, Troy was gunning for you.

Michael: Troyzan wasn't really calling the shots though.

Jay (solo): You can always look back and say, I should have done this, should have done that. At the end of the day, I trusted my alliance, I had a plan, I thought I was doing the right thing at the right time. What else can you do now but laugh.

(Jonas and Michael tell Jay that in two days he's going to be hurting)

Jay (solo): While you're out there, you realize what you take for granted, what you should be more thankful for, the things that really matter. It definitely changes you. 25 days, you think how in the world can it change you that much. I'm telling you, once you're removed and you can step back and look at it, it's amazing how much you change.

Jay Ponderosa Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL7C8sI- ... LWMMbMk%3D

Michael, Jonas and Jay enjoy the games and food at Ponderosa while they wait for the next Tribal Council.

(Jay initially wants to keep some of his facial hair, but then decides to get rid of everything, going outside so he won't clog the drain)

Jay: It's going bye-bye, Jonas.

Jonas: You just took off about 5 years.

(Jay gets coffee, and eats a lot of fatty foods he wouldn't eat at home)

Jay (solo): You got food everywhere, you got drinks everywhere. You want a cola, go get it. It's nonstop. Smoothie, let's do it. You walk around with a full belly all day long.

Michael (solo): I woke up today, all night, like somebody was stabbing me with a knife. Your body goes from being super-hungry and malnourished, to coming here and overeating, and your body's storing everything. Then it completely switches and doesn't want to hold onto anything. It's this vicious cycle. You need to find a common ground. But it's a part of the game.

(Jay and Michael play darts)

Jay (solo): You got dartboard. You got X-Box. I don't even have a TV or X-box at home. Ponderosa's where it's at right now. Those guys out there, let 'em play their game.

(Jay writing in a journal)

Jay (solo): I can go sit in complete isolation, I can talk with God, I can think about my life going back home, I can think about dreams, goals. I know I'm gonna have a full belly the whole time. I'm gonna relax.

(Jay eating)

Jay: I weighed myself this morning and I'm two and a half pounds lighter. With my new workout routine I'll be back to (flexes) 150 in no time.

(Jonas says, even though he doesn't like burgers, the food he's eating is worth the weight he'll gain)

Michael: First couple days all I ate was candy. I'm trying to be good, but now we got new candy. (laughs)

Jay: When you come out of the game, you can see every ab muscle, you could almost see my ribs. Since I've been eating, I've been bloated for a day and a half. It won't go down.

(more of Jonas eating)

Michael (weighs himself): 196. When I started the game, I was 200, lost 14 pounds, 186. So I've gained back over 10 pounds.

(Jay/Jonas/Michael together in the TV room)

Jay (solo): Me, Michael, and Jonas do get along. I've always said from day 1, who you are is how you play. We have a lot of similar characteristics. It's like you're hanging out with your boys back home.

Jay (getting food): Trying to scarf down this cheeseburger before we hit the road. Tribal tonight. Getting ready to see who's the next sucker to be voted off. Expecting a dude. We'll see if Troy won that immunity idol. Good luck for him. If not, gonna be all dudes here at Ponderosa.

(Jay repeats this in a confessional, but adds that it could also be Kim, who is extremely dangerous)

Michael: Get a woman around here. Too many guys.

Jay (eating): So good. This is like a $30 cheeseburger right here.

(they head to the van; Michael tells Jay or someone they look pretty)

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Ponderosa Leif Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0opOMaPQ ... ok56PDo%3D

Leif is voted out and joins the others at Ponderosa.

(walking down the bridge)

Leif: I know my wife and baby will be very proud of me. I gave it me all. I know my family will be very proud of me. (close to tears)

(in the car, holds his head in his hands, weeping, as Dr. Liza tries to console him)

Leif (solo): I just couldn't hold anything back. I started weeping and bawling. Sadness and happiness and sorrow. It was such an overwhelming feeling that it was really amazing to be able to feel that.

Leif: Tears of joy, tears of everything. I'm happy that I've made it to where I've made it.

Leif (solo): Talking to Dr. Liza when I got in the car was a huge relief. Those were pure emotions. It felt so good to get all that off my chest.

(Leif learns he lost 14.9 pounds, from 131 to 116)

Leif: I'm shocked I made it this far, made it to the jury. All those girls I guess really liked me.

(when Leif gets out of the car, Mike asks how much weight he lost, then Jay/Jonas/Mike each hug him; Mike picks a laughing Leif up and hands him to Jay before they all go to drink beer)

Leif (solo): It felt so good to see those guys again and give 'em a big ol' hug. It really felt so great to have made it where I made it. I'm so super-happy that I made it where I made it. I really had a lot of fun. I really met some amazing people.

(more talk about weight loss, then Leif eats)

Leif (solo): Right away, I was really trying to take it easy, but with all this good food around here, it's so tempting to eat it all. I could completely understand where all the guys are coming from. I definitely took it pretty easy. I'm probably doing the best out of all of 'em right now.

Jonas (in his tent): This is how ridiculous life is on here. I'm brushing my teeth with frickin' bottled water. Who does that? Only the rich and famous do that. On Ponderosa, that's how we roll. Bottled water.

Jay (in the dining area): Ladies are mean. I came into this game not trusting 'em, I left the game not trusting 'em. I hope somebody else learns before it's too late.

Jay: As usual, Tarzan not only thinks he knows what's going on, he KNOWS what's going on. He's like, (imitates Tarzan's voice) 'I cannot elaborate. I cannot elaborate. I have a plan.' As usual, he doesn't have a plan. He totally has no clue what the hell he's doing, and he screws it up for everybody else.

Mike (going to his tent): Those girls have control of the game, and pretty soon they'll have to start eating each other. It'll be fun to see what happens after that. Tribal's fun. I like watching Troy squirm a little bit. He was my arch-enemy and now he's got nothing left. He's gotta win every challenge or he's done. We'll see how long he lasts.

(we see Leif looking at his tent as he talks about how grateful he is)

Ponderosa Leif Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyM5vphq ... HZ3UCup5w=

Jonas prepares sushi for his Ponderosa pals.

(Jonas and Leif at Treemail)

Jonas: Hear ye, hear ye.

A Ponderosa reward
You win
Use your expertise
On a yellowfin

(everyone watches as Jonas puts on a bandana and begins cutting up the large fish)

Jay: Jonas is in his natural environment, for sure.

Mike: He's back home in Hawaii right now.

(with help from Leif, Jonas prepares the fish)

Leif: I definitely enjoy being an apprentice. (Jonas tells him to avoid something) I'm excited to learn how to do it, and actually do it.

(Leif dips a piece of sushi in sauce and enjoys eating)

Jonas: You have to work quickly in this kitchen. (takes food out to dining area) Let's eat! Spiny tuna, garlic ponzu tuna.

(everyone sits to eat)

Jay: That's money, dude. All we need is chopsticks.

Jonas (in kitchen): I never thought I'd be craving to make sushi, because I'm always trying to get away from making it, but it was nice. I forgot about everything. I was in the zone. Everybody enjoyed it. It was great. Really good.

Ponderosa Leif Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxg61nAv ... igjkhnc%3D

Michael, Jonas, Jay and Leif enjoy homemade chips and guacamole and smores while they wait for the next Tribal Council.

Leif: I definitely woke up this morning with a real good attitude. I saw a beautiful rainbow, with so much on my mind to write down in my journal. Beginning to realize how grateful I am for what I have in front of me right now. It speaks in more than words.

(Jonas makes breadfruit chips and guacamole to present to the other guys)

Leif (solo): Jonas was constantly surprising me out there, and now I get here and he's constantly surprising me out here.

(everyone eats, and later we see them outside by a fire)

Mike: We're having smores at Ponderosa. Graham cracker, chocolate, the marshmallows. Look at that.

(Mike toasts a marshmallow as Jonas plays guitar)

Mike (pointing smore at camera): It's Ponderosa perfection right there. Perfect.

Jay: Sitting back with a smore in the middle of nowhere, on the ocean, on an island, it's surreal. It's so peaceful. It's definitely one of those memories you don't forget.

(Mike and Leif talk about how great it is)

(next day)

Leif (in the dining area): We got Tribal tonight. Definitely gonna be a huge night, will be interesting to see.

Jonas (getting the clothes off the clothesline): I'm a little indifferent about Tribal at this point.

Mike (sunbathing with Jay): Unless Troy wins immunity, he'll be here tonight.

Jay: The majority of the folks want Troy's behind out. Should he not win immunity, I do believe with 95% certainty he'll be joining us for sushi tonight.

Jonas: It's gonna be dominated by the women. Probably Troyzan or Tarzan are gonna come home, unless one of them win immunity.

Jay: However, Alicia or Christina could get scared and do a little flip-flopping, and someone who's not supposed to go home could go home, like me.

Mike: It would be nice to get a girl here tonight, though, change it up a little bit. She's not gonna know what she's getting into, coming to Ponderosa with a bunch of dudes.

(Leif shaves, then they all go to TC)

Awatar użytkownika
Roxy
sole survivor
Winners at War: Parvati
Kontakt:

Post autor: Roxy »

Troy bez brody w ponderosie jest taki wychudzony strasznie :lol: i w ogóle jak nie Troy xd

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Troyzan Ponderosa Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0iR5MLj7e0&feature=plcp

Troyzan is voted out and joins the others at Ponderosa.

(Troyzan voted out)

Troy (voiceover): It was my dream to win. I'd been waiting for so many years. I wasn't angry. My instant focus was food. It's weird. It's lie, "I'm hungry."

(Tarzan is weighed; went from 167 to 153)

Troy (in car): I had a target on my back from day 1. I had to do a lot of moving and grooving. I thought, I'm gonna be the first one out. That would be terrible. To make it to 30, I feel pretty good. (eats sandwich)

Troy (voiceover): I was really looking forward to "the SUV pulls up to Ponderosa."

(Jonas, then Leif, then Jay, greet Troyzan, with Mike standing at a distance)

Jonas: Bro, I was so pissed when they voted you out.

Troy (solo): Jonas, he met me first. I really appreciated that, because Jonas was the first guy I befriended on the island, the first alliance I made.

(Jonas and Troy complain about how much Tarzan hurt their games)

Jonas (to the camera): I came to win a million dollars, and I'm the first guy on the jury? Why? Why are dumbasses still in the game and I was the first guy voted out? I can't help but feel a little agitated about this.

Jonas: I don't know what Christina is thinking.

Troy: Christina, you give her something, and she's like...(stares into space, muttering)

(Jonas says he has fresh sushi; Mike continues to stand in the background)

Troy (solo): I knew they were all gonna be kind of happy to see me. I could tell when I'd see them in the jury, and they were pulling for me.

(Troy eats, with talk about how he can now move past the game, then jokes with Jonas about how much he smells)

Troy (getting ice cream): Look at that. Where am I right now? In Heaven. Not on that stupid Tikiano tribe with a bunch of chicks. They're probably looking for the flint right now. Maybe they'll find it, maybe they won't.

(more eating)

Leif (solo): I was really hoping Troy had found another idol, or had won immunity, or just something to stay in that game. I definitely would have voted for him.

(Troy goes to shower and marvels at how much he looks like a caveman)

Troy (solo): I thought about all the years I tried out, all the years I've been wanting to get on the show, all the years I've watched it. I felt like I did all I could. I guess the Survivor gods were not with me. Once again I accepted it, and I felt pretty good.

Troyzan Ponderosa Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF_zMnTurwA&feature=plcp

All the guys take a trip to a local town for food and shopping.

(Jonas watches as Troy begins shaving his beard)

Troy (after only the mustache is left): Tarzan. Troyzan has become Tarzan. (does the Tarzan laugh)

(shaves the rest and is surprised at his thin face)

(in the van)

Jay (voiceover): I'm all about a field trip. Anything to get me out of here. I'm hoping to score a little souveneirs, picking up some local grub, taste what's normal.

(they get out of the car)

Jonas: Check out the scenery. About $100 for food and $100 for souveniers.
Leif (solo): It was definitely really nice going into Apia today. It was definitely nice getting some nice things for my family back home. I got my wife some earrings, necklaces, dress, I got my baby a cute little dress, can't wait to see her in it.

Mike: A little shopping. I just want to find my mom and dad a shot glass, or my sister something. The family.

Troy (solo): Apia today was primo. It's like I'm in some new world.

(Leif and Jonas buy food; Troy gets something for his kids)

Troy (solo): No more listening to chicks babble about food, and shoes, and whatever else. I was like, oh God, not one more day of that. It's been really refreshing for me.

(Troy jokes about hitting Kim with something he bought)

Ponderosa Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxMYIPVElZo&feature=plcp

Michael, Jonas, Jay, Leif and Troyzan work out and prepare for the next Tribal Council.

(Jay spots for Jonas as he lifts a bar with water coolers on each side)

Jay: This is Ponderosa's gym. We have water jugs, medium weight, for the beginning. Have a little duct tape for the beginner. You just gotta get creative. We have an entire gym here. Everything from squats, lifts, military curl, you can press. It ain't half bad for what it is.

(more eating)

Jonas (solo): Tribal tonight, I'm going to try to avoid any toxic energy. I'm at the point where it's so ridiculous that you either have to laugh or get really upset. I'm going to just try the laughing approach, because when I get upset, it doesn't feel good.

Leif (solo): Tribal tonight is going to be interesting. I have a feeling Tarzan's going to be showing up next.

Mike (solo): I don't want to see Tarzan here. Too many guys. I want to see a surprise. One of the girls, Chelsea or Kim, who I feel is the powerhouse right now.

Jonas (solo): I think Christina's going to be coming home tonight.

Troy (solo): I'd be shocked if somebody got really blindsided. Kim or Chelsea. That would be a complete shocker. I'd be smiling like there's no tomorrow. If that happens, I'll be like, yes!

(Troy weighs himself)

Troy: I've gained eight and a half pounds in the last three days.

Mike: All that water.

Troy: Water? It's chocolate.

(the guys start getting into the van)

Jay: We're going to pick up a lady tonight. Could be Tarzan, but they'd be dumb to vote him out.

Mike: Last man standing.

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Kat arrives at Ponderosa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBOn60m8UgA&feature=plcp

Kat is voted out and joins the others at Ponderosa.

(Kat is voted out)

Kat (voiceover): That felt like the longest walk in my life. I had no idea was going on. I feel like something was stolen from me.

(Kat weeps as she walks away, and continues weeping as she's told she went from 126 to 111 pounds)

Kat (solo): So, yeah, I lost quite a bit of weight. I was being starved, mind you.

(in the car with Dr. Liza)

Kat: They lied to me. She lied to me. I'm so upset, because I liked the way I was living, for me. I liked it better there. Now I have to go back to my old (can't hear this), and I don't want to.

Dr. Liza: Wow, so that was becoming your real way of living?

Kat: Yes. I took care of them. They had no idea. Nobody wanted this more than me, and it drives me insane. Those people don't care. They don't even care. Tarzan does not care. Christina does not care. These people do not want to be there. Why were they picking them over me? How could they do that to me?

Kat (solo): Being in a totally different atmosphere, knowing that I'm going back to Ponderosa, I was losing my mind.

Dr. Liza: Who do you feel the most let down by?

Kat: Kim! She lied to me. I took care of her. I took care of Alicia too. I never, ever, ever saw this coming, those tricky bitches.

Kat (solo): The mothers that I found in these women made me feel like nothing could hurt me. Is that naive, because I'm on the game Survivor? Absolutely.

Kat: How are they gonna start the damn fire? That's what I wanna know. No one can start it without me. Not one person. I'm so happy I let that log go out. Thank you Jesus, they have no fire tonight. Jerks.

Kat (solo): When I finally got to Ponderosa, the first person to greet me was Troy, and I was just hysterical. I just kind of fell into his arm.

(Troy, Leif, and Jonas try to comfort Kat as she starts again about Kim and Christina and say she wants to punch something)

Troy (solo): I wanted to be the first one to say, listen, I know that's how you feel, and I know you hate everybody, and want to go back to the game, I just went through all this, I'm still going through things like that, where I feel I should still be there, and it's not fair.

Kat; They blindsided me! That's going down in...it's like I had 4 idols in my pocket. That's how big the blindside was. It was supposed to be me, her, and Alicia to the end.

Jonas: If you're not expecting to be blindsided, you really haven't done your homework on the show.

Kat: But why me? What did I do?

Jay: (jokingly) I got blindsided too! How bout them apples?

Kat: I know, but I got it hardcore, though. Hardcore.

Jay: Yours wasn't more hardcore than mine.

Troy (solo): Even though it is a game, you're really putting your real life emotions on the line, with Kat especially, she put her emotions on the line.

Kat: I want to play this <expletive> game again!

Troy: You have to take it as you're a stronger player. You can't take it as...

Kat: But what if they didn't really like me?

Troy: It's not about liking. It's about whether you're strong. (Jay agrees)

Kat (solo): Me and Troy can relate because Troy was really upset as well.

Kat: Nobody can start a fire except me.

(Troy high-fives her)

Troy: Did you guys find the flint?

Kat: (laughing and jumping up and down when she realizes he hid it) You hid everything! We found the flint.

Troy: You can't outfox an old fox. (Kat repeats this and they high-five again)

(random shot of Michael laying on the sofa)

Kat (solo): Talking to them really did help. I still feel like I got the hardest blindside out of everybody.

(Kat sits down to enjoy some food, then gets her toiletries from her tent, and is shocked at her reflection)

Kat (solo): After 33 days, you kind of forget what you look like.

(Kat is horrified by her hair)

Kat (solo): I knew I was gonna be skinny, I just didn't know if that was gonna be tan or dirt. I'm still working on getting the dirt off. I'm still gradually getting it off.

(Kat returns to the dining area for ice cream, and says she still has more showers to go; Jonas hugs her now that she's clean)

Kat (solo): I love this game more than anything in the world. I appreciate the fact that I was involved, and I can't wait to see who outlasts and outplays everybody else, because I got outwit. I'm really excited.

The Ponderosa Gym

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZzsMtvQt9U&feature=plcp

Michael, Jonas, Jay, Leif, Troyzan and Kat go on a field trip and prepare for the next Tribal Council.

(Jonas and Troy get treemail)

It's time to switch

islands for a night

Savaii will soon

be in sight

Michael: I took antibiotics now, so hopefully whatever I have will just die.

Jonas (in the bus): Hey Kat, the ferry's leaving!

Kat (solo): We went on a field trip to Savaii. Mike didn't go, because he was sick, so it was me, Jay, Jonas, Troy, and everybody. It was great. We took a ferry, and it was awesome. We went and saw these blowholes, which were fantastic.

Troy: I think that blowhole's got as big a mouth on it as Kim.

Jay: I'm gonna cannonball straight in the middle.

(Kat takes a photo)

Kat (solo): There was this huge dropoff, and all these waves that came by. When the wave hit, huge blowholes would shoot up with all this water. It was awesome.

(they watch and enjoy the sights as Kat says she's still trying to get over everything)

Kat (solo): We got to a totally different island, go to Savaii, it's very, very refreshing to be able to experience all these wonderful cultures.

(they walk around a store)

Jay: I think the best thing I'm gonna walk away with here is a donut. I'm still craving something sweet, so...I'm walking away with a piece of Savaii somehow. Whether it's food, or some type of souvenir knick-knack.

(they marvel at all the food on sale, then leave)

Kat (solo): Just the fact that we were all in the car together was great. We got to the resort. That was fun. We got to play Texas Hold Em. I won the first hand, which was awesome. We had margaritas, we had pina coladas. Probably the most beautiful setting I've been in in a long, long time. I'm very thankful, and very grateful, that I was taken to such a beautiful place, with wonderful people.

(they get back on the ferry)

Jonas (solo): Savaii was a dream. It was a paradise.

(they get back to Ponderosa)

Kat (to Mike): Hey. Feel better? (Mike says yes) Good.

Troy (solo): Tribal tonight, the biggest surprise to me would be if Kim got voted out tonight. That would be monumental.

(Jay finishes his video game and goes to eat with everyone else)

Leif (solo): I have a feeling Sabrina's gonna be showing up next. It's gonna be hard to see, because I was really hoping she'd be in that final 3. She would have easily gotten my vote.

Mike: I didn't want to go to Tribal tonight feeling like crap, or suffering through it. Now I can go and actually enjoy Tribal.

(Troy uses the treadmill while Leif uses various weights)

Jonas: I gotta work out the anger before I go to Tribal so that when I go I'm just calm, peaceful.

Jonas (solo): I'm rooting for Sabrina, but at the same time, I don't think she's gonna make it. I think she's way too eloquent.

Jay (jumping rope): You know, I'm hoping if Kim doesn't win immunity today, they would be stupid not to send her home, because she's a powerhouse. And of course, she orchestrated half of us getting kicked out, so it's gonna be interesting. I'm excited to see those girls turning on each other.

Kat: Alicia has 2 votes. Tarzan is, no matter what, will do anything she says. We can have anybody coming back here, but it's not gonna be Tarzan, because he's going to the final 4. It's not gonna be Christina. Guaranteed who's gonna be sent back tonight is Chelsea, Sabrina, or Kim. Gonna be one of the big dogs. Take care, comb your hair.

(Kat applies her makeup and talks to Troy about how long it's been since she last put on makeup)

Kat (solo): Whoever comes back, I want to know what happened, with me. There's not one person in this world that I hate, and I'm not gonna start now.

(they head off to the van)

Jay: If it's Tarzan, I'm changing camps.

(TC starts)

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Life at Ponderosa - Tarzan Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiEyWsvickY&feature=plcp

(Tarzan is voted out)

Tarzan (voiceover): You know, I like to win a chess game, but you can't win all the games. I am proud to say I am the last man standing. One man, five women, what are my chances? I felt like I was around a number of women that basically, want to view a man as an idiot, if they can get away with it.

(Tarzan is thrilled he is down to 199, losing 24 pounds. He's then thrilled at food left in the car)

Tarzan (VO): I made it way, way farther than I thought I would, so I'm happy about the whole thing.

(Tarzan gets out of the car)

Tarzan (solo): I was worried they'd be a bit bitter, but it turned out I got a reception that was very friendly. It seemed like they were sincerely glad to see me.

(Troyzan stands outside and Tarzan asks if he still likes him: then they go in and Tarzan gives Jay his shoes back)

Jay (solo): Tarzan's a trip, man. There's nobody like that cat on this planet. He brought my shoes out, and that was super-important. I appreciated that. He's a character, inside and out.

(Tarzan is amazed Jay lost more weight than he did; they all tell him to take a shower; Tarzan throws his [Kat's[ shirt at Kat)

Tarzan: What did you think of me wearing your shirt?

Kat: It's not a big deal.

Tarzan: Did you think it was beautiful, or what?

Kat: Yes, I thought it was beautiful. I love when you wore the shirts. I was just more upset when I had to see Kim, because you know the relationship I had with all those girls.

Tarzan: You thought you were tight with her, so I'm not surprised at that.

Troy: I'm just surprised they don't gun for Kim. Kim's like me (?) - if they want to gun for a super-strong person, why don't they gun for Kim? Is Alicia in trouble if she doesn't win immunity?

Tarzan: I think Alicia is gonna get stabbed. We'll see what happens. It'll be interesting.

(Troy and Tarzan talk about gaining weight back and then they sit to eat; Jonas walks out of the kitchen to shake Tarzan's hand)

Tarzan: Jon-as!

Jonas: Good game, man. (gives Tarzan some food)

Tarzan (solo): I have to re-learn how to take a bath, I guess. I have to re-learn how to use a toilet, cause we haven't had a toilet. I have to re-learn how to lay in a bed. I have to re-learn how to cover yourself with a blanket.

(Leaving his tent, Tarzan goes to look at his reflection, and points and laughs at how scary he thinks he looks)

(Tarzan goes to get ice cream)

Tarzan (solo): When I look back on this, it will be an adventure I wanted to have before I died, before I succumbed to death, at 64 years old. I'm ebullient. Way too talkative tonight. I'm probably driving people nuts.

(Tarzan/Kat/Michael/Troy/Jay eating ice cream and playing cards)

Tarzan Makes His Mark on Ponderosa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNEcG0aWT9U&feature=plcp

Tarzan brings his craziness to Ponderosa.

Tarzan: I'm so stinky, nobody wants to play with me. I'm gonna remedy that with a five-hour shower.

Michael: I'm just glad he's getting in the shower. He did not shower last night. I told him, usually I enjoy breakfast, it's my favorite meal of the day, but I got up and moved. I could taste him as I was eating my cereal. Day 37. A few days of hanging out with him.

(most of the group eats chocolate pancakes)

Tarzan: I kind of like my neanderthal look. I may go back to it someday.

(Tarzan shaves off all but a fu manchu mustache, and remarks on how studly he is)

Jay: You look 10 years younger with that face all cleaned up.

(Kat/Leif/Jonas/Troy)

Kat: I think I'm getting jacked up over some dirt water. What is it?

Troy: It's cava. Fire in the hole!

(she drinks as they cheer)

Tarzan: My legs are so swollen, I can't get my boots on.

Troy: Those boots look like they're from the...those are your boots?

Tarzan: Yeah. From the disco days.

Troy: Those look like from the Beatles era.

Tarzan: Can you grab it there, get my heel past that point?

Troy: Your foot's still swollen, no way you can fit in those things.

Tarzan: It fit in this one. It's fine.

Troy: What do you want me to do?

Tarzan: I need to get my heel in that part there, and my ribs are killing me. That's why I can't pull so hard.

(Troy grabs the boot)

Troy: Now push. Push. (they keep going) Where'd you get these things? How're you gonna get these things off?

Tarzan: They'll stretch once I get in 'em.

Troy: Are they going?

Tarzan: The problem is my legs are so swollen.

Troy: Your legs are too big for the...

Tarzan: Pull deeper, pull deeper.

Troy: Dude, that's crazy.

Tarzan: Tomorrow, it'll be OK. It's just today. (to someone else) Help!

(Francis the security guy walks up and it goes in)

Troy: Unbelievable. The heel on that...Prince and the Revolution.

Tarzan: I used to wear these when I discoed in the 70's.

Troy: And you got frickin' spurs, bro?

Tarzan: One spur.

Troy: I thought you were out there when you were out there, but you are out there.

(Troy helps him put on the spur and buckles it)

Tarzan: My disco boots are on!

Troy: If I wore that I'd be...(makes the crazy symbol) It looks good on you. You're the cowboy. (pretends to do a lasso) Yee-ha!

Troy: Just when you think you've got Tarzan figured out - oh, he's going to be normal, he's back at Ponderosa. Looks like he's even nuttier out here.

Michael: I'm excited to go to Tribal, especially since I'm feeling good.

Jay: I'm thinking maybe Sabrina or Alicia.

(at the van)

Michael: Could be Christina. If they were smart, they'd keep her in, but...Chelsea or Sabrina. I don't know. It's up in the air. It's gonna be fun to watch.

(Tarzan joins them, doing his Tarzan yell, and they leave for TC)

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Kontakt:

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 24: One World”