Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Kendra McQuarrie

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown: Haverhill, MA
Current Residence: Steamboat Springs, CO
3 Words to Describe You: Outgoing, determined, enthusiastic.
Why do you want to be part of Survivor? I love to challenge myself and put myself in situations to grow as a person. Survivor checks all the boxes for me as far as an adventure goes and then some!
What's one life experience you feel has prepared you for the game? Walking the Camino Primitivo in Spain by myself definitely prepared me for this game! Walking alone over 15 miles in a day in a new country with nothing but my backpack showed me how determined and resourceful I am.
Which previous player do you identify with the most? Who do you think you will play most like? I see bits of myself in a lot of strong female players, like Amanda, Michele, and Kim. But the first player I really connected with is Carolyn from season 44! Like her, I am not afraid to be myself and let my freak flag fly. I love her authenticity and hope to bring that into the game myself.
What will you value in an alliance partner? Loyalty! I would love to find two people to go all the way to the end with! Also, I will definitely value someone who is relaxed and grounded to help balance me out!
Favorite Hobbies: Hiking, roller blading, studying astrology, reading, camping, cooking for friends, listening to music.
Pet Peeves: People who chew with their mouths open, snoring, not saying please and thank you, and when people ask me the meaning of my tattoos.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Completing the Camino de Santiago!
What is something we would never know from looking at you? That I talk exactly like Drew Barrymore.
Who in your life is your biggest inspiration and why? It's hard to pick just one person because all of my friends inspire me so much and in so many different ways!
Why will you be the Sole Survivor? I will be the soul survivor because I've got moxie! My unwavering optimism, courage and gut instincts will guide the way to soul Survivor.

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Kendra McQuarrie

Post autor: Prus »

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 45 - Uczestnicy”