Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Katurah Topps

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown: St. Louis, MO
Current Residence: Brooklyn, NY
3 Words to Describe You: Calculating, determined, unexpected.
Why do you want to be part of Survivor? To remind myself of the power that the brave and multidimensional woman inside of me holds. And also because I firmly believe that doing things that scare the crap outta you is truly living.
What's one life experience you feel has prepared you for the game? Walking through the world as a Black person, a woman, a queer person, and a child of poverty.
Which previous player do you identify with the most? Who do you think you will play most like? Natalie and Spencer, for their never-quit attitudes. I think I'll have a mixture of Natalie's determination, with a tiny bit of Rob's manipulative leadership (but not overboard). But overall, I think I'll be a new player entirely.
What will you value in an alliance partner? Loyalty so unrelenting that it's illogical. (Think Laurel's loyalty to Wendell.)
Favorite Hobbies: Hot yoga, eating delicious food in gorgeous locations, and countering systemic racism.
Pet Peeves: Slow walkers, slow talkers, and people who ooze privilege.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Successfully switching my life from just "surviving" to actually "thriving."
What is something we would never know from looking at you? I speak French. Oh, and I'm almost color blind.
Who in your life is your biggest inspiration and why? Katurah, the child. That little girl faced some of the most unimaginable obstacles, yet still decided to protect herself, become a civil rights lawyer, and break generational curses, and she grew up and did exactly that!
Why will you be the Sole Survivor: Because I've been preparing for it for life (even when I didn't realize it)!

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
6th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Katurah Topps

Post autor: Prus »

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 45 - Uczestnicy”