Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Nicholas “Sifu” Alsup

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown: O'Fallon, IL
Current Residence: O'Fallon, IL
3 Words to Describe You: Outgoing, loving, empowering.
Why do you want to be part of Survivor? I want to test myself mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. I also want to have a massive impact on the world with all the programs and outreach I do, whether it's for kids I work with, for autism or my mentorship program helping underprivileged kids.
What's one life experience you feel has prepared you for the game? Being a martial artist my whole life. I started Yang-style tai chi when I was six. It's taught me so much about mental toughness.
Which previous player do you identify with the most? Who do you think you will play most like? Tony V. I like the ferocity he played with and his reason — to help his family grow and be sustainable. Him and I are equally as crazy!!
What will you value in an alliance partner? Honesty, focus, and determination.
Favorite Hobbies: Playing guitar, practicing Tai-chi, cooking (I'm a grill master), and going on dates with my fiancé (we do some cool stuff).
Pet Peeves: Liars and mean people.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Becoming a world champion in Push Hands. Undefeated and recognized worldwide.
What is something we would never know from looking at you? I love Dragonball Z!
Who in your life is your biggest inspiration and why? My father. He was brave enough to fight for our country in the Vietnam war. He taught me Tai Chi.
Why will you be the Sole Survivor? Because I will be undeniably myself. I will be unwavering in my pursuit. I am willing to suffer, I am willing to do whatever it takes. I am the Sole Survivor.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 45 - Uczestnicy”