Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Julie Alley

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown: Brentwood, TN
Current Residence: Brentwood, TN
3 Words to Describe You: Hardworking, loyal, smart.
Why do you want to be part of Survivor? The first season of Survivor that I ever saw was in 2015 — Cambodia: Second Chance. I was 40 years old, recently a single mom with two middle-school children, and I had just started law school. I watched Survivors get a second chance at the game. The whole game felt like my second chance of surviving life — I was hooked. Survivor still inspires me to take risks and win at life. Why would I not want to be a part of being on this amazing show?
What's one life experience you feel has prepared you for the game? Starting over at age 40 — being a single mom of two pre-teens, teaching art classes during the day and going to law school at night. Creating a new life for myself and my kids. I passed the bar exam and graduated law school within a week of my daughter graduating high school. Not giving up, building relationships, taking risks — all have prepared me for the game.
Which previous player do you identify with the most? Who do you think you will play most like? I most identify with Cirie. She got off the couch. She took a risk and played the game. I want to play like her. I am normally very loyal and think I will play with an alliance but I can be very suspicious of others and hope I play a strategic game and make tough calls like Jesse in season 43.
What will you value in an alliance partner? Truth, hard work, loyalty, and strength.
Favorite Hobbies: Baking cupcakes and cakes. Jogging with my black lab Leo.
Pet Peeves: Hair left in hairbrushes. Other people slurping coffee!
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I am most extremely proud of my two kids, who are now amazing young adults. But I don't think I can take credit for them; they are God's gifts to me.
What is something we would never know from looking at you? I hope I don't look as old as I am or that [you can tell] I have a 23-year-old daughter and a 21-year-old son. I hope the other players cannot tell that I am attorney!
Who in your life is your biggest inspiration and why? My mom. When I was in the divorce attorney's office at 39 and called my mom to tell her I was going to be an attorney, she replied with, "Yes, you are." Just like that — no questions — only confidence. She went back nursing school when she was 45 and is still a research nurse at 78. My mom challenges "the norm" and inspires me to say "yes" to challenges.
Why will you be the Sole Survivor? I read people well — I have good instincts and will carry my family's support with me in the game. I want to win it to inspire and motivate other women in their 40s and older; it's never too late to start something new or go after a dream. I want to inspire them to be their own hero.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 45 - Uczestnicy”