Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Brandon “Brando” Meyer

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown: Oak Park, CA
Current Residence: Seattle, WA
3 Words to Describe You: Curious, clever, motivated.
Why do you want to be part of Survivor? Playing Survivor has been a dream of mine since I was 10 and watched Nicaragua with my parents. Growing up as a mixed Asian kid, I never thought I would be "Asian" enough or "white" enough to play the game I love. I'm here to prove that kid wrong and hopefully inspire others to do the same.
What's one life experience you feel has prepared you for the game? When I was 16, I weighed almost 200 pounds and struggled with self-confidence issues. I realized that my situation wouldn't get any better if I didn't do anything about it, so I started running three miles every night. Within a year, I became much more confident and 50 lbs lighter.
Which previous player do you identify with the most? Who do you think you will play most like? I identify the most with David Wright, who helped inspire me to put myself out there and push my limits when I struggled with my weight. I think I will play the most like Yau-Man — a strategic, innovative and friendly game (although I don't plan on giving away any trucks).
What will you value in an alliance partner? Someone who can pick up the pieces I miss. This could be physical challenge strength or connections with people. Also if they are someone I would be proud of as a winner. In the era of betrayals (Ricard/Shan, Jesse/Cody), I think this is important.
Favorite Hobbies: Running, disc golf, baseball, and Pokémon Go. Oh, also puns, especially when they get a good groan out of everyone.
Pet Peeves: When someone takes the urinal directly next to you, despite plenty of others being open.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? In 2021, I wrote, illustrated, and published my own children's book! I have always had a passion for writing, and this helped me put this passion to the test.
What is something we would never know from looking at you? I am a massive baseball fan. Growing up, I was an all-star pitcher and avid Ichiro supporter. The Mariners are still my favorite team, and I spend countless hours watching and discussing baseball with my family. I also don't eat sushi — probably my biggest sin as a half-Japanese man.
Who in your life is your biggest inspiration and why? My grandpa, Tom. He's a 94-year-old beast that helped spur my love for baseball and also loves to garden. He grew up in Japanese internment camps, and always reminds me to keep pushing my hardest. He also still has a full head of hair.
Why will you be the Sole Survivor? I will be the sole Survivor because my combination of quick thinking and acute attention to detail will make sure nothing gets by me.

Awatar użytkownika
Prus
5th jury member
Winners at War: Michele
Survivor AU All Stars: Flick
Kontakt:

Brandon “Brando” Meyer

Post autor: Prus »

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 45 - Uczestnicy”