Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Sabiyah Broderick

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Hometown: Locust Grove, GA
Current Residence: Jacksonville, NC
3 Words to Describe You: Resilient, vibrant, proud.
Why do you want to be part of Survivor? It's a game that challenges you not only physically, mentally, and emotionally, but spiritually. It's a test of will and faith.
What's one life experience you feel has prepared you for the game? Four years active duty [in the] United States Marine Corps.
Which previous player do you identify with the most? Who do you think you will play most like? I love Cirie's heart and strategic mind. She's a legend in this game. I hope I can carry the same legacy of grace.
What will you value in an alliance partner? A chameleon. I need adaptability and a level of secrecy. Trust is a given but I'd like to align with the least suspected but most sensible.
Favorite Hobbies: Basketball, new restaurant dates, painting.
Pet Peeves: Laziness. An "I can't" attitude.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Serving my country. Helping my dad vacation to Africa (his dream).
What is something we would never know from looking at you? I'm a truck driver. I have four brothers (no sisters). I'm a Marine.
Who in your life is your biggest inspiration and why? My parents. My dad is an immigrant from Jamaica, born into poverty and now teaches engineering and has three degrees. My mom raised five kids and battled isolation from her own family at times. She never gives up and never accepts the minimum effort.
Why will you be the Sole Survivor? I have been preparing unconsciously for this show my whole life. It is my destiny to be the Sole Survivor.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 45 - Uczestnicy”