Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Maria Shrime Gonzalez

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek
Hometown: Dallas, Tex.
Current residence: Dallas, Tex.
Name three of your favorite hobbies: Travel, running, spending time with friends
List three adjectives that best describe yourself: Determined, loyal, resilient
How would your friends describe you? My friends would describe me as funny, compassionate, fiercely loyal, a good friend, determined, resilient, persistent, organized, authentic, incredibly competitive.
What risks have you taken in your life, to make a change for the better, even if the outcome wasn’t planned? After college and before grad school, I moved to Costa Rica to volunteer with WorldTeach as an English teacher. That year was one of the most transformative years of my life. I learned to thrive in an environment that was vastly different from the comfort I knew as home.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I have so many accomplishments that I am incredibly proud of but I would say birthing my three children at home, on my terms, without medication, and without interruptions were the most empowering moments for me. There is nothing that can compare to a woman’s strength when she gives birth and having the perseverance to do it the way I wanted was an experience I will never forget.
What is something we would never know from looking at you? I ate sheep’s head in Morocco (I’ll try most things once), was Ms. February in a salsa vixen swimsuit calendar, got lost on the Champs Elysees in Paris when I was a little girl, never learned how to whistle growing up, and have an obsession with untying knots.
What past Survivor would you play the game most like? Drea Wheeler, Natalie Anderson

Awatar użytkownika
Maw
sole survivor
Winners at War: Parvati
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Maria Shrime Gonzalez

Post autor: Maw »

Moja przedsezonowa faworytka. :)

Awatar użytkownika
tombak90
sole survivor
Winners at War: Tony
Survivor AU All Stars: David
Kontakt:

Maria Shrime Gonzalez

Post autor: tombak90 »

Pycho trochę jak Debbie. Może będzie jej "poprawioną", nowoerową wersją - bardziej dip, rispektful i eksajted.
"Dziś prawdziwych villainów już nie ma..."

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 46 - Uczestnicy”