ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Jemila "Jem" Hussain-Adams

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek
Hometown: Berbice, Guyana (South America)
Current residence: Chicago, Ill.
Name three of your favorite hobbies: Binge TV, working out, driving
List three adjectives that best describe yourself: Motivated, resilient, hilarious
How would your friends describe you? They would say I’m outgoing, direct, and a fun time.
What risks have you taken in your life, to make a change for the better, even if the outcome wasn’t planned? I’m a risk taker — let’s just say if it’s not risky, I’m not interested. For one, I moved to the U.S. with a suitcase full of clothes and no money. I’ve bungee jumped, climbed coconut trees, camped in a freezing desert, and traveled alone. All of the above is just the tip of the iceberg!
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I’m super proud of a lot of things — surviving in the U.S. is probably my biggest accomplishment. After I moved here, I had no one to lean on and I wanted to give up multiple times and go back home to Guyana, however, I stuck it out.
What is something we would never know from looking at you? That I’m from South America and not Indian.
What past Survivor would you play the game most like? Boston Rob, Tony Vlachos, Kelley Wentworth

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 46 - Uczestnicy”