Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Soda Thompson

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek
Hometown: Long Island, N.Y.
Current residence: Lake Hopatcong, N.J.
Name three of your favorite hobbies: Singing! Taking walks, doing random crafts!
List three adjectives that best describe yourself: Intentional, determined, empathetic
How would your friends describe you? If I’m honest, my friends might say I’m silly, extra, and anxious at times, but they bear with me.
What risks have you taken in your life, to make a change for the better, even if the outcome wasn’t planned? I got married super young to a man from Brazil I had only known six months. He is amazing. It really worked out.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I am so proud of the life I have built. I have a great job and work hard to have honest relationships. I am extremely proud of the statistics and odds that I have overcome.
What is something we would never know from looking at you? I am deathly afraid of butterflies. I cannot even be in the same field as one and I can sense when anything small, soft, and winged is nearby.
What past Survivor would you play the game most like? Season 42

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 46 - Uczestnicy”