ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
Jack
sole survivor
Kontakt:

Venus Vafa

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek
Hometown: Richmond, Hill, Ontario (Canada)
Current residence: Toronto, Ontario (Canada)
Name three of your favorite hobbies: Playing poker, creative writing, and making short films. This is going to sound weird as hell… but cleaning is one of my favorite hobbies. I don’t care if it’s not considered one, it brings me so much peace and clarity. Yes, I am a clean freak.
List three adjectives that best describe yourself: Passionate, persistent, sassy
How would your friends describe you? They would describe me as a someone with a really tough exterior (think Regina George from Mean Girls), but a secret softy. I am actually a crybaby under my tough girl façade and am very emotional and empathetic to the tiniest of things.
What risks have you taken in your life, to make a change for the better, even if the outcome wasn’t planned? I come from a very conservative household. When it came time to choose universities, I was faced with two options: 1) The easy option: A school 30 minutes away from home, meaning I would live with my parents and not have to worry about rent or meals, or 2) The hard option: A school eight hours away that I would have to fund myself and be on my own for the first time in my life. I chose the second option, and to this day it has been the best decision I have ever made in my life.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? My biggest accomplishment is also my biggest lesson in never giving up: graduating from university.
What is something we would never know from looking at you? I am very observant and can see right through people’s facades. The threshold to earn my trust is quite high BUT I become fast friends with the few people who meet it. I can tell when someone is authentic and on the same wavelength as me and quickly become as thick as thieves with them. This should come in extra handy on Survivor!
What past Survivor would you play the game most like? Parvati, Cirie

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 46 - Uczestnicy”