Kontakt:

Julia Landauer

Post autor: Jack »

Obrazek

Julia Landauer (21)
Plemię: Gota
Miejsce zamieszkania: Stanford, Calif.
Zawód: Racecar Driver.
Osobisty powód do dumy: I’m most proud of becoming the first female champion in the Skip Barber Racing Series. In its 31 year history the series never saw a female champion, and I made that accomplishment when I was 14.
Życiowa inspiracja: Paul Newman. He incorporated all of his loves into his daily life with amazing intensity. He was confident, humble and had a beautiful grin that made everyone around him melt. Paul was a star and a true gentleman who managed to personally touch everyone around him.
Hobby: Puzzles, building things, working on cars and exploring NYC by subway and California by car.
Irytują mnie: Slow drivers in the left lane.
3 Words to Describe You: Passionate, intelligent and driven.
Gdybyś mogła zabrać 3 rzeczy na wyspę, co by to było i dlaczego:
1) A great book – I love to lose myself in a fictional world. 2) My ipod – music is one of God’s greatest gifts. 3) Banana Grams – a nerdy game that’s a combination of scrabble and a crossword. It’s so much fun, competitive, creative and a great bonding game!
Uczestnik, którego najbardziej przypominasz: Kim Spradlin, because she was very strategic, had few enemies and was a physical threat, all while maintaining her composure.
Powód bycia w SURVIVOR: I’m a competitive person and Survivor is the epic challenge that will require me to incorporate all my strengths, minimize all my weaknesses and test myself and hopefully rise above the rest.
Dlaczego przetrwasz w SURVIVOR: As a racecar driver I’m the center of my team, so it’s my job to lead and motivate everyone to be their best. I am smart, analytical and strategic. I focus on the big picture but also take note of the small details.
Dlaczego zostaniesz Sole SURVIVOR: I’m competitive, strategic, amicable, physically fit and do what I have to in order to get ahead. I’m extremely focused and have an amazing ability to concentrate. I’ve been through the highest highs and the lowest lows with racing. I’m quick, a great team player and street smart.

Filmik: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyB5NLg0OAA

bobaas
5th jury member
Kontakt:

Post autor: bobaas »

Z nowych kobiet, jedna z ciekawszych, imo. Filmik dość rozsądny i głupie nie gadała.
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
tombak90
sole survivor
Winners at War: Tony
Survivor AU All Stars: David
Kontakt:

Post autor: tombak90 »

Wygląda na silną babkę i liczę, że się nie zawiodę.
"Dziś prawdziwych villainów już nie ma..."

Awatar użytkownika
ciriefan
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Survivor AU All Stars: Shonee
Kontakt:

Post autor: ciriefan »

Moje pierwsze skojarzenie - Sophie 2.0. Czy w grze pójdzie jej równie dobrze? Przekonamy się.

Arti
2nd jury member
Kontakt:

Post autor: Arti »

Chciałbym, żeby dobrze jej poszło, ale mam obawy, że może być przeciwnie. : C Będzie chyba takim underdogiem w swoim plemieniu, ale chciałbym się mylić. :3

plesio1
5th voted out
Kontakt:

Post autor: plesio1 »

ciriefan pisze:Moje pierwsze skojarzenie - Sophie 2.0. Czy w grze pójdzie jej równie dobrze? Przekonamy się.
miałem to samo skojarzenie haha

Awatar użytkownika
Stach
4th jury member
Kontakt:

Post autor: Stach »

ciriefan pisze:Moje pierwsze skojarzenie - Sophie 2.0. Czy w grze pójdzie jej równie dobrze? Przekonamy się.
ale wygląda i mówi jak człowiek ;]

może to za nią będę trzymał ;p

Kobra
sole survivor
Winners at War: Natalie
Kontakt:

Post autor: Kobra »

ale wygląda i mówi jak człowiek ;]
XD

Bardzo fajna, chce jej się słuchać. Jestem na tak.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Survivor 26 - Uczestnicy”